Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post inauguration Trump:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank the good lord Easter is nearly here, the US will have solved the Coronavirus and their economy will be back firing.

Ah Trump, making China, Russia and Afghanistan great again.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:14 pm

pietillidie wrote:

You've already forgotten this crisis was preceded by a bushfire season that burnt Australia to a crisp. From a US perspective, every statistical fraction of climate instability means worse hurricanes and surges.

Outrage? It's miles beyond outrage. People are paralysed with fear; wait until the outrage really surfaces.

What happened to Australia five minutes ago and now what is happening with the pandemic have been made worse by the same science-denying, millionaire tax-cutting, service-undermining, pollution-worsening, government-corrupting, fossil-fuels conflicted scum bags.

Add that to the self-inflicted lunacy of Brexit and the Trump/GOP alliance from hell, on top of two monumentally-disastrous lost wars and the GFC, and it's extremely clear who you do not want anywhere near positions of leadership on a complex planet.

Your concern with sticking it to some urban feminist liberal candidate who irritates you, or defending Chief Whack Job's latest self-serving idiocy, speaks to your isolation and desire for voice, not to world insight, experience or judgement.

The fact that these same incompetent and corrupt people are undermining your own wealth and security, and it still hasn't registered with you, evidences a sort of Stockholm Syndrome.

Like any isolated us-versus-them religion, this backward movement is parasiting off you at your own expense. You're being strip mined of your ability and talent for someone else's ends even as you wear the financial cost.

Bushfires weren't caused by climate change.

You're such and arrogant tosser, thinking you have some insight into issues you have no idea about. You argue from arrogant ignorance and insult anyone who dares to disagree with you.

Trump is doing a great job, so is ScoMo, Brexit is a good thing, globalism is dying and you can keep ranting and raving on a football message board about it while being completely impotent. Deal with it.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:21 pm

What fantasy cause do you ascribe then?
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:26 pm

Tannin wrote:
What fantasy cause do you ascribe then?

Who knows.

2019 was Australia’s warmest year on record. Last year was also the country's driest on record, surpassing the previous driest year in 1902.

So climate change explains 2019.....but why was 1902 the second driest on record?
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm

100 years is a blip when it comes to climate, nobody was even here to measure it 250 years ago which would also be nothing but a blip. You're dealing with timeframes that the human mind finds impossible to fathom so we fall back on what we can understand and extrapolate. "Hottest on record" means less than nothing.

Last edited by Wokko on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 pm

DP
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Post directed at all posters in general, not anyone in particular.

Gawd almighty, cabin fever is setting in, people are getting more and more strident in finding news that supports their opinions and bashing it out there.

Go for a walk, do some exercise, get drunk, whatever. Just remember (and I include myself in this) none of you are qualified to be providing definitive and informed opinion on pretty much anything discussed here, with some clear exceptions. (Morrigu and WPT on some medical stuff, P4S on Lambos and asthma)

So, it's just your dumbarse, uninformed opinion, based on your world view and politics and it's no more valid than anyone elses.

When you find yourself making a sneering response to someone's post, maybe just give yourself an uppercut first, remember it's just a fkn bulletin board and you ain't god, you probably aren't right even though you think you are, and try to play nice.

I've likely offended multiple people with this post, DILLIGAF

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:49 pm

^^

Laughing
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:31 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Gawd almighty, cabin fever is setting in, people are getting more and more strident in finding news that supports their opinions and bashing it out there.

Go for a walk, do some exercise, get drunk, whatever. Just remember (and I include myself in this) none of you are qualified to be providing definitive and informed opinion on pretty much anything discussed here, with some clear exceptions. (Morrigu and WPT on some medical stuff, P4S on Lambos and asthma)

So, it's just your dumbarse, uninformed opinion, based on your world view and politics and it's no more valid than anyone elses.

When you find yourself making a sneering response to someone's post, maybe just give yourself an uppercut first, remember it's just a fkn bulletin board and you ain't god, you probably aren't right even though you think you are, and try to play nice.

No offence taken at all, but this isn't about cabin fever; it's about 20 years outside the cabin.

I for one am tired of tiptoeing around other people's destructive decisions that drag down the whole and me with them. Think about it: what half wit leader in this world would not be on permanent alert for disease outbreaks? It beggars belief that this is not the fire drill of the day, on the same footing as terrorism risk management. It's so obvious it's unfathomable; it's not even a new threat as terrorism once was.

It's the same bloody obvious mistakes happening again and again caused by the same backward, reactionary, destructive, denialist sub-culture. This culture hates and undermines science in envy and ignorance and quest for power, thereby eliminating the brightest minds on the planet, and the most sophisticated research collaboration in human history, from risk management decisions.

It's not that the other side of politics is wondrous or clean; they annoy me, too. But annoying and economy-destroying are two very different creatures. Somehow, you're capable of perceiving that the far left would through anger and reaction wreck things, yet you apply a different standard to bat-eared idiots who would throw the economy, environment and social stability off a cliff in a juvenile act of self assertion, much like a teenage gang.

I don't give a shite if some edumakated feminist vegan offends you; get a grip and make serious decisions for your own wellbeing, which implies making better decisions for the broader social context in which you're embedded, regardless of annoying people.

This is how far you've strayed from the sound judgement you're eminently capable of: you think an openly pathological liar and malignant narcissist, with a long history of being nothing else and having no pretensions otherwise, who collapses organisations when it suits, can lead others for the good of the whole, and even yourself.

Climate change only doesn't matter if you can't do maths and can't compute what a tiny perturbation in a large system can mean. You can, so accepting a revolving door between the Glibs and fossil fuels, or failing to demand leaders maintain global cooperation for marginal improvements, is to undermine your own god-given abilities.

You ought to be taking a long hard look in the mirror and ask why you keep making the same mistakes. You did it with Bush and you did it with Trump. Two GFCs and massive, rudderless global instability is a huge price to pay simply because you got your back up and felt offended about something, or have issues with DHs with formal qualifications. If it makes you feel better, people try that crap with me every other day. The UK is run by the biggest set of morons imaginable, and most of them emanate from Oxbridge.

If nothing else, put that stuff to one side for the value of your own assets.

Last edited by pietillidie on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:35 pm

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:54 pm

pietillidie wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

No offence taken at all, but this isn't about cabin fever; it's about 20 years outside the cabin.

I for one am tired of tiptoeing around other people's destructive decisions that drag down the whole and me with them. Think about it: what half wit leader in this world would not be on permanent alert for disease outbreaks? It beggars belief that this is not the fire drill of the day, on the same footing as terrorism risk management. It's so obvious it's unfathomable; it's not even a new threat as terrorism once was.

It's the same bloody obvious mistakes happening again and again caused by the same backward, reactionary, destructive, denialist sub-culture. This culture hates and undermines science in envy and ignorance and quest for power, thereby eliminating the brightest minds on the planet, and the most sophisticated research collaboration in human history, from risk management decisions.

It's not that the other side of politics is wondrous or clean; they annoy me, too. But annoying and economy-destroying are two very different creatures. Somehow, you're capable of perceiving that the far left would through anger and reaction wreck things, yet you apply a different standard to bat-eared idiots who would throw the economy, environment and social stability off a cliff in a juvenile act of self assertion, much like a teenage gang.

I don't give a shite if some edumakated feminist vegan offends you; get a grip and make serious decisions for your own wellbeing, which implies making better decisions for the broader social context in which you're embedded, regardless of annoying people.

This is how far you've strayed from the sound judgement you're eminently capable of: you think an openly pathological liar and malignant narcissist, with a long history of being nothing else and having no pretensions otherwise, who collapses organisations when it suits, can lead others for the good of the whole, and even yourself.

Climate change only doesn't matter if you can't do maths and can't compute what a tiny perturbation in a large system can mean. You can, so accepting a revolving door between the Glibs and fossil fuels, or failing to demand leaders maintain global cooperation for marginal improvements, is to undermine your own god-given abilities.

You ought to be taking a long hard look in the mirror and ask why you keep making the same mistakes. You did it with Bush and you did it with Trump. Two GFCs and massive, rudderless global instability is a huge price to pay simply because you got your back up and felt offended about something, or have issues with DHs with formal qualifications. If it makes you feel better, people try that crap with me every other day. The UK is run by the biggest set of morons imaginable, and most of them emanate from Oxbridge.

If nothing else, put that stuff to one side for the value of your own assets.

Epic rant!!!!

Sounds like cabin fever to me.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Ptiddy, I'm not fighting with you on this, your opinion of Trump is as irrelevant as mine. As the leader of a country he's answerable to the voting population not to foreigners like us.

People can work themselves into a lather over their perceptions, it just. doesn't. fkn. matter.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:26 am

Fine. But it did matter at some point when the rabid red caps were saluting the Dear Leader and glorying in his peurility without care for the implications.

6.6M jobless claims in a week is economic Iraq at home and Afghanistan away, not to even mention the deaths. It literally is Mission Accomplished Greatly Again.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:33 am

Captain Cowardly F%@# Face the Mental heroically tweets the news that his beloved friend MBS and Russia have both agreed to collude and lower oil production, thus raising oil prices so all the scum bags who invested in oil can keep the toxic price fixing dictatorship parade going instead of moving to green energy.

Last week he was crowing that their refusal to do this was good news because it lowered gas prices, even though it added insult to Coronavirus economic injury. They're playing the half wit like the deranged fool he is.

In the midst of 6.6M jobless claims and soaring death rates that's all he's got. The bloke is just a pathetic sickly piece of dog faeces.

No tweets about the 6.6M jobless claims record this week, of course, but that would take courage, and you know he's got bone spurs.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Trump's Fiercest Critics Are Praising His Handling of Coronavirus

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/02/gov_gavin_newsom_id_be_lying_to_say_trump_has_not_been_responsive_to_californias_coronavirus_needs.html

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-critics-coronavirus-1493288
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Page 147 of 222   

Jump to: