Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

QPR

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 10:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not very closely, obviously.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 7:11 pm

My mate big Pat is a QPR man. He says this year, too many injuriesaand no replacemnets. Francis is a good manager but he has less to work with than MM

PS nice call Alf!!!
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2000 3:25 pm

WKB? Your football credibility is absolute zero when you use the phrase DECENT TOTTENHAM SIDE. That lot are the biggest bunch of losers I have ever seen. All their fans go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about playing "pretty football" or some such drivel. Pretty football is winning football. They complain about George Graham, who may be many things, but is a WINNER! He is your only hope! Tottenham have reminded me a bit of the pies unfortunately, living off past glories. DECENT TOTTENHAM SIDE, it's like calling Millwall quality!
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2000 1:35 pm

WKB?,your rebuttals are somwhat valid. I have only lived here 6 years so that about sums up my football memory, as opposed to what people here tell you bout the past.
I still can't get over the fact that the Spurs fans want entertainment, and wouldn't be happy just winning. the old chestnut about boring boring arsenal and 1-0 to arsenal is apparently not borne out by the stats.
The reason they hate Graham is he is from Arsenal and they won heaps when you guys won bugger all. The only answer in the North London bragging derby to Arsenal fans was boring boring. Deep down, they must have preferred to swap places, but couldn't admit it.
Why is Graham the right bloke for Spurs?? There's not a lot of top quality around in the manager department. He is a winner. I know from the press here the players got a rocket when he arrived. They spent a lot of time in the medical room before being miraculously declared fit to play the next game. (Like the pies pre Hafey). His philosopy of being hard to beat first, then moving up from there is spot on. MM should take note!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: