Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII: Round 8: Gold Coast

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
think positive wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
think positive wrote:
Hopefully you earn your $ this week, and we will all shut up!

Sweetheart, please. I earn my keep every week. If it wasn't me on my (well deserved) squillions, you'd just be whinging about something or someone else. How about you and the rest of your bludging mids stop your warbling and actually win the ball and do the two-way things like tackling and pressuring and manning-up your opponent? Razz

Shouldn't be too hard. Just imagine the footy is one giant steamed dim sim, just waiting to gobbled up. I bet none of you bludgers would let the opposition get the thing then! Laughing

So you will be kicking 10.0 this afternoon, and passing off a few crumbs to the Oompa Loompas? Don't you worry I've got me tackle ready for a couple of hot steamy suntanned muscled, hmmm where was I again?

Well, I'll be kicking goals alright. Don't know about passing off to the Oompa Loompas. Maybe if they actually bothered to chase and create their own opportunities instead of relying on my good work, then they wouldn't be so tubby. And they'd have some goals, too... Twisted Evil

Look, you're doing well tonight, got 4 so far, I've been doing my part working up the field and giving you the space, just don't get ahead of yourself OK?

You did very well Stui. And so, for that matter, did I!

Now, stand aside while I go score me some hot women...

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Bless you my children...And the lord parted the waters of the Gold Coast and there were a multitude of dimmies and honest libations for all. And the lord made the lame whole and old young for 100 minutes before returning them to an honest decrepitude and all was good in thine sight. Lo there was even rejoicing in the village of Corio the aprostrate and there were hosannas of a kind not heard before amongst the drunken and the slattern of that place. And if the paths of righteousness be kept and the soy sauce kept fresh, the Lord shall smile upon them and make known to them the rewards of the paths of righteousness. Amen.

There is a collection plate going around the congregation, please give generously to keep the holy spirits flowing.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Big night on the strip tonight

Lets just keep it clean fellas and not do a keefey-thomo!

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Good to see a worthy contribution from the newest member of the coaching staff. Speaking of keeping the holy spirits flowing, there is a poll over in the VPT that may be of interest.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:33 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
think positive wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
think positive wrote:
Hopefully you earn your $ this week, and we will all shut up!

Sweetheart, please. I earn my keep every week. If it wasn't me on my (well deserved) squillions, you'd just be whinging about something or someone else. How about you and the rest of your bludging mids stop your warbling and actually win the ball and do the two-way things like tackling and pressuring and manning-up your opponent? Razz

Shouldn't be too hard. Just imagine the footy is one giant steamed dim sim, just waiting to gobbled up. I bet none of you bludgers would let the opposition get the thing then! Laughing

So you will be kicking 10.0 this afternoon, and passing off a few crumbs to the Oompa Loompas? Don't you worry I've got me tackle ready for a couple of hot steamy suntanned muscled, hmmm where was I again?

Well, I'll be kicking goals alright. Don't know about passing off to the Oompa Loompas. Maybe if they actually bothered to chase and create their own opportunities instead of relying on my good work, then they wouldn't be so tubby. And they'd have some goals, too... Twisted Evil

Look, you're doing well tonight, got 4 so far, I've been doing my part working up the field and giving you the space, just don't get ahead of yourself OK?

You did very well Stui. And so, for that matter, did I!

Now, stand aside while I go score me some hot women...

Yep. You wander off and get sweaty with the chicks from the Pies cheersquad. Have fun with that.

I have an appointment elsewhere. Cool

http://www.hollywoodshowgirls.com.au/

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Well that was interesting. I'm sorry for not getting there on time coach, but I got lost amongst all the flashing lights and half naked women in the Gold Coast. Luckily when I got to the ground at half time the whole place was a debaucherous cesspit reminiscent of something out of a 1990's romantic comedy, so I felt right at home! I finally found the fully naked women (mostly deep in our forward line for some reason), but I could only identify teammates based on their mummified cocktail sausages...

On a similar note - sorry Stui, I think I took you out at one point. I only recognised it was you because of your direct opponent. It was like you were in his back pocket, that's how hard the tag was. Actually, come to think of it, were you in his back pocket?...

- Ben
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 pm

That team bonding session at the Coastal Collective Colonic Irrigation Conference worked a treat: Cleaner & leaner, the team did well.

The effluent amongst the affluent of the perhaps not so white shoe brigade.

The Kale & Quinoa diet has helped a treat now that we've dislodged the Dimmie & released the pie (& sauce) within.

Heading down South to play North tomorrow.

Cuthbert Collingwood Aquarius

Once was on fire, now all at sea

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:13 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Tannin wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Emergency? Shocked

Damit, I forgot my promise:

Tannin wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
What time's the game?

Saturday, 2:00pm, WPT. Please be on time. You are playing centre half-back. We need you to help out a few of the kids alongside you with your vast experience. Remember, 2:00pm, Coburg City Oval. Don't be late.

My word is my bond, and I have now adjusted the teamsheet appropriately.

That was last week coach, what about this week?

Just because I said we needed to develop Ballarat & environs into Victorias second largest city, dig the gold mine under the place & get that gas drilling happening pronto in Ballarat is no reason to do what the last person exclaims. Fracken hell.

With that sort of change you'll make the place more conservative than the Australian Mad Hatters, Shooters & Tea party convention.

I understand your word is your bond. I also understand you have principles. I just wish to appeal to your other principles.

Can I suggest a brown paper bag, Nino Colloto, John Ibrahim / colourful racing identities, the Goanna, John Singleton, The Cayman islands, Silvio Berlosconi Luxembourg, Archbishop George Pell & Panama to you?

This is an outrage! Tannin you are the Sepp Blatter of fake forum football teams that mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I will be meeting with Hiss, JW and David to discuss your overthrow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: