Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII: Round 8: Gold Coast

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant decisions by the coach
We are in Qld this week so none of that effete wine and dim sims its Bundy Rum and meat pies.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:33 am

A solid team that should easily eclipse the suns… just need to make sure that all players and staff catch the team bus out of Metricon! The alternative is not worth contemplating…
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:26 am

MagpieBat wrote:
In my natural position, as I should be.

Stui and I make a pretty good team. He lumbers up the ground, dragging his opponent with him (literally, he drags his man around with him, whether he wants to go with him or not), which opens up the forward 50 for me to do my natural thing that I do best: kick goals and score hot chicks.

The rest of you forwards, just keep on staying out of my way and in appreciation, then at some point in the future, when you say hello to me, I may remember your name...

Hopefully you earn your $ this week, and we will all shut up!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:13 am

MagpieBat wrote:
In my natural position, as I should be.

Stui and I make a pretty good team. He lumbers up the ground, dragging his opponent with him (literally, he drags his man around with him, whether he wants to go with him or not), which opens up the forward 50 for me to do my natural thing that I do best: kick goals and score hot chicks.

The rest of you forwards, just keep on staying out of my way and in appreciation, then at some point in the future, when you say hello to me, I may remember your name...

I'll do all the hard work and keep the rabble out of your road (and the opposition as well), you just make sure that laser pointer you were fixing to your cowl is lined up properly. You start spraying it around from 30 metres out I'll be coming down to FF and giving you a size 13 leather enema to help you concentrate.

Kick straight and I'll let you keep your first 3 choices of the girls after the game. Wink

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:10 am

Ahh back to me old dirty back pocket days .. like Shane Kerrison with longer arms i am, great to see me old mate lazza's parrot not far away.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:13 pm

I'll be the BEST Cellermeister ever.......!!!! (Whatever that is........... Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by Lazza on Fri May 22, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Tannin wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Emergency? Shocked

Damit, I forgot my promise:

Tannin wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
What time's the game?

Saturday, 2:00pm, WPT. Please be on time. You are playing centre half-back. We need you to help out a few of the kids alongside you with your vast experience. Remember, 2:00pm, Coburg City Oval. Don't be late.

My word is my bond, and I have now adjusted the teamsheet appropriately.

That was last week coach, what about this week?

Just because I said we needed to develop Ballarat & environs into Victorias second largest city, dig the gold mine under the place & get that gas drilling happening pronto in Ballarat is no reason to do what the last person exclaims. Fracken hell.

With that sort of change you'll make the place more conservative than the Australian Mad Hatters, Shooters & Tea party convention.

I understand your word is your bond. I also understand you have principles. I just wish to appeal to your other principles.

Can I suggest a brown paper bag, Nino Colloto, John Ibrahim / colourful racing identities, the Goanna, John Singleton, The Cayman islands, Silvio Berlosconi Luxembourg, Archbishop George Pell & Panama to you?

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Must I remind you that the promise was made last week but your match takes place ... well, read the fixture for yourself:

• Round 4: Geelong v Collingwood, Sat 9 May, 6:00pm, QEO Bendigo.
  • Round 5: Richmond v Collingwood, Sun 17 May, 12:30pm, Punt Road Oval.
  • Round 6: BYE.
  • Round 7: Coburg v Collingwood, Sat 30 May, 2:00pm, Coburg City Oval.
  • Round 8: Casey Scorpions v Collingwood, Sat Jun 6, 2:00pm, Casey Fields.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Tannin wrote:
Must I remind you that the promise was made last week but your match takes place ... well, read the fixture for yourself:

• Round 4: Geelong v Collingwood, Sat 9 May, 6:00pm, QEO Bendigo.
  • Round 5: Richmond v Collingwood, Sun 17 May, 12:30pm, Punt Road Oval.
  • Round 6: BYE.
  • Round 7: Coburg v Collingwood, Sat 30 May, 2:00pm, Coburg City Oval.
  • Round 8: Casey Scorpions v Collingwood, Sat Jun 6, 2:00pm, Casey Fields.

Goodo then, no change this week. Jezza can go back to Carrrlton, StKilda or the Ukraine where he belongs Wink

I know some white shoe brigade people who'd be delighted to have you join them when up in Australia's Coastal Cultural Capital at Sufferers Paradise. Apparently there's a Colonic Irrigation Convention Currently occurring.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:34 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Apparently there's a Colonic Irrigation Convention Currently occurring.

Indeed. And you would still rather go yourself than let Jezza do it?

Gosh.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Tannin wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Apparently there's a Colonic Irrigation Convention Currently occurring.

Indeed. And you would still rather go yourself than let Jezza do it?

Gosh.

It's where we can leave our B & C samples, let alone the team bonding aspects

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:05 pm

On the pine again at least I made the team after last weeks diabolical team selections.
Just one question when would it be wise to put Lazza in charge of the cellar ?
Really ?
That's like putting Charles Manson in charge of public relations for the Sharon Tate estate
Or putting Tony Abbott in charge or Australia
Just makes no sense
There better be something left in there to rehydrate me after the outstanding game changing role I play as usual.
Lazza be warned I don't mind if you have a couple sneaky snifters whilst ensuring quality control but if there isn't 34 beers, 4 bottles of scotch, 6 penfolds 407's left for my rehydration then the parrot gets it.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:30 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
On the pine again at least I made the team after last weeks diabolical team selections.
Just one question when would it be wise to put Lazza in charge of the cellar ?
Really ?
That's like putting Charles Manson in charge of public relations for the Sharon Tate estate
Or putting Tony Abbott in charge or Australia
Just makes no sense
There better be something left in there to rehydrate me after the outstanding game changing role I play as usual.
Lazza be warned I don't mind if you have a couple sneaky snifters whilst ensuring quality control but if there isn't 34 beers, 4 bottles of scotch, 6 penfolds 407's left for my rehydration then the parrot gets it.

and no fkn tea.

Beer, wine and spirits. All in the name of rehydration of course/ Embarassed

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:13 am

think positive wrote:
Hopefully you earn your $ this week, and we will all shut up!

Sweetheart, please. I earn my keep every week. If it wasn't me on my (well deserved) squillions, you'd just be whinging about something or someone else. How about you and the rest of your bludging mids stop your warbling and actually win the ball and do the two-way things like tackling and pressuring and manning-up your opponent? Razz

Shouldn't be too hard. Just imagine the footy is one giant steamed dim sim, just waiting to gobbled up. I bet none of you bludgers would let the opposition get the thing then! Laughing

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:28 am

stui magpie wrote:
I'll do all the hard work and keep the rabble out of your road (and the opposition as well), you just make sure that laser pointer you were fixing to your cowl is lined up properly. You start spraying it around from 30 metres out I'll be coming down to FF and giving you a size 13 leather enema to help you concentrate.

Kick straight and I'll let you keep your first 3 choices of the girls after the game. Wink

Deal.

I'm flattered you noticed my new accessory. It's my latest innovation to help me kick straight... er, straighter-er (I mean, I am just freeking awesome with my goal kicking as it is, but you can never be too accurate, hence the Bat Laser Sight). Borrowed it from a guy who was hired to kill me. He failed, of course, leaving me free to grace you with my presence...

And, you act on the assumption that I would be afraid of a size 13 leather enema. For all you know, I might actually enjoy it... Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: