Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Blues - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:45 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

This is the only game we must win this year! No more words need to be said. Thinkabout it.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

HUGE media pressure all on MM and his Bluebellies, that's what I like, put all the heat and hype on them, let us just remain in the background, plotting a terrible vengeance. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Hope swan gets up, he'd be a massive loss, if he doesn't then Degoey come on down.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Kosh 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
On today's performances in the VFL (and the fact that yesterday was a pretty good win), put up the NO CHANGE sign for this one.

I am with you on this one Bat. Good Grief it was depressing on Sunday at Windy Hill.

If Swannie doesn't come up I can see JDG or PK getting a run, but really it won't be because either of them are demanding a place.

I cant wait to see the Pres & the Berg back in the scoobs.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
This is the only game we must win this year! No more words need to be said. Thinkabout it.

The blood of the filth is going to flow like the rivers of ancient Babylon!!!

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Steve86 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 pm

haha oxley on the black n white show just posted closes out with ' make sure you get down to the g on friday night to support us against the dirty rotten blue baggers' Love it.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:01 pm

MY last word pre game, - Look, I would LOVE to smash these Bluebellie pricks by 70+ points, but I don't think its gonna happen. THIS is their GF, or at least their only "Final " of the year, and they will be really fired up, to do well for the old gent. I reckon they will come out breathing fire, and we must be ready for them bigtime. They could well hold a 2-3 goal lead by Qtr time, make no mistake. BUT, then I reckon, when the hype wears off, as it will as the game goes on, the Pies will pull them back, rein them in, with Swannie, Pendles, Taylor adams, Frost, Grundy, degoey, taking right over, even Cloke might put in a real big one. I reckon by end of third qtr, we will hold a comfy 22 point lead, by then, they pull away to win by aroiund 34 points, which, under the circumstances of the huge game, I will take gratefully !

So, its the Magpies by 34 points plus, then I crack a chivas regal, or two. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
MY last word pre game, - Look, I would LOVE to smash these Bluebellie pricks by 70+ points, but I don't think its gonna happen. THIS is their GF, or at least their only "Final " of the year, and they will be really fired up, to do well for the old gent. I reckon they will come out breathing fire, and we must be ready for them bigtime. They could well hold a 2-3 goal lead by Qtr time, make no mistake. BUT, then I reckon, when the hype wears off, as it will as the game goes on, the Pies will pull them back, rein them in, with Swannie, Pendles, Taylor adams, Frost, Grundy, degoey, taking right over, even Cloke might put in a real big one. I reckon by end of third qtr, we will hold a comfy 22 point lead, by then, they pull away to win by aroiund 34 points, which, under the circumstances of the huge game, I will take gratefully !

Well apart from there other one in round 19....
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:24 pm

^na, they'll be tanking for Pick 1 by then.
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

I reckon you're right about coming out breathing fire.... still not convinced the Blues play for old Malty as much as our boys did - but then I don't watch a lot of their games!!!

It's funny, the one thing that Bucks seems to have drilled into the team really well now is that even if things don't go our way for a period (hopefully not too long) we work our way through it. Would be interesting to see what odds you could get on the quarter time score.

If we stick with them early, you're right the hype will go out of the game. The other thing we have to be weary of is not just the start but the last quarter. With Mick's big milestone on the line if they have even a sniff in the last, look out.

Go Pies! No change to the team for mine. Nice settled line up. Oh and fingers crossed one C. J.... nup can't say it.... doesn't come up for the game.... .or if he does can't run out the game!

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:11 pm

didick wrote:
^na, they'll be tanking for Pick 1 by then.

You're assuming they won't be tomorrow... they're good at it you know... very very sneaky!
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:00 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Defender wrote:
The blood of the filth is going to flow like the rivers of ancient Babylon!!!

For once in my life I totally agree with you Defender... Twisted Evil Razz

We just HAVE TO win this game. No excuses or reasons not to. Rolling Eyes

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:23 pm

They have a tendency to start well against us and in all of there games this season outside of last week have done just that.

Can't afford to let them get a sniff in the first because sooner or later they'll put together a 4 quarter effort and I sure as shite don't want it to be this round.

We must hit them hard early and apply intense full ground pressure.

Cripps is all the rage after last week so perhaps Adams will go head to head with him while Crisp will get one of Judd or Murphy you'd imagine.

Goldsack might take Bell.

As for Gibbs where has he been playing predominantly this season, midfield, half back/forward?

If he goes forward then Toovey or Ramsay might be the go.

kickit2me Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Malthouse used to get every ounce out of our boys........You only have to look at us in 2002-03 to see that. It's nothing like his time at the Blues. Our lists, in Malthouse's time, had heart, and a bit of good old G&D..but his Blues are a list of pea-hearted prima donnas.

Sure they'll have a temporary high and lapse into something that is unusual for them, playing with intensity, but by about half way through the second term normality will be restored, and the pea-heart mentality will kick in .Not long after the fat lady will we warming up her vocal chords.

Pies by 55.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Swanny is in. Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10   

Jump to: