Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dear Mrs. Rocca

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 9:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you couldnt possibly answer this post Mrs Rocca!!

SO GIVE IT UP!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR HOME, ROO LAND NOT NMFC remember they dont exsist!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!

Elvira..

Mrs Rocca 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 10:42 am

Whatever the f**K you have written has just proved a point that you have absolutely no idea. I strongly recommend you stick to player twister with you family, keep footy talk to the die hard professionals who have been around long enough - that also goes for you Elvira, stick to baking cakes.

You talk about Corey....I do remember Collingwould were very keen to draft, I'm spewing it didn't happen, considering he has 2 prem medals around his neck. Thats 2 more than any hack at Collingwould, if they could. There was nothing worth trading back then and that's why it didn't happen, no different today.

You talk about Sav (my son).....he was, remember was, a Collingwould champion, has kicked over 500 goals in todays game as a full forward. I'd love to see Sav end his career with a prem medal around his neck also, he can then stick it up M.M, E.M, Antonys and every Collingwould barrackers arse. Don't forget who kicked the winning goal in out last encounter. Sav can kick the ball straight 30 meters out on a 45 degrees angle, Antony can't.

You talk about R.Olarenshaw....what a f****** waste of space. What makes it worse, Collingwould had a crack at him when the rednecks delisted him....(we got him to peel oranges for our juniors)....END OF STORY! (same goes for Calthorpe)

You wanna talk about trade deals....Adrian McAdam, he loved playing for Collingwould, only except that he walked out in the royal blue & white, lined up in the pocket & KICKED YAR ARSES……9 goals….I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not answering any more questions till you get off the drugs and leave the neighbours dog alone, get a haircut and find a job. Its a shame your adopted and your adopted mother spanked your butt every time you said GO ROOS!!!!!!!!

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 11:04 am

Must hurt not having Peter Bell this year.
Get off this board you piss ant worm.

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 12:52 pm

Mrs Rocca if i remember correctly when Sav was with the pies he missed goals 30 meters out and some were even closer then that and as for that winning goal...WHATTA FLUKE!!!Sav was in the right spot at the right time thats all..anyone of them roo boys coulda been there and kicked that goal but it was sav and i wouldnt get my raps up on him so soon thats what i did and look what happened to him leading up to his departure from collingwood...he played shocking footy! i respect Sav and always will and everything that he has done for the pies but u gotta put that aside and look at reality sometimes. He might have once been a great full forward taking good strong marks in the pack but the sav from 92 & 93 is a different Sav to the sav the roos have now.

And who the hell is ANTONY??? The last time i checked his name was spelt AntHony!!!

Dont worry about Anthonys kicking he aint the one playing for ur scum team, SAV is so u just worry about him and HIS kicking. I dont see any reason for you to be worrying about Anthony.

GO PIES!

"gO AnThOnY"...#23

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 5:01 am

You WANKER.....YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISCRASE TO HUMANS, YOU LOOSER,YOU ILLITERATE DUMB F***. Quite frankly you wanker I dont bake cakes you idiot, I have people who bake them FOR ME YOU WANKER!! Unlike your SCUMBAG, LOW LIFE self I have been brought up in the lap of luxuary you moron....its not something I've ever ever bragged about cause I'm a down to earth person & enjoy doing things on my own but when I get total nutters like yourself telling me what I should and shouldnt do well thats when I draw the line......
So get your ugly ass off this site before I find you and KICK YOUR ASS!!!! GET IT??????????

YOU FRUSTRATED GAY ROO BOY!!!!!
OH and the TRUTH HURTS when I say that NMFC doesnt exist doesnt it????? CAUSE IT'S A FACT!!!! YOUR THE ONE THAT HAS NO IDEA!
YOU'S ARE THE Kangaroos or should I say THE ROOS and it's supporters like yourself that make me hate your club!
Like I said, dont worry about any other club. Your main concern SHOULD be The roos, so take some advice and get out there & start to rattle your tin to SAVE your club..

ELVIRA....................

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 24 May 2001).]
Redneck City 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 7:01 am

Ohh, after reading all this shit, I didn't think Collingwood barrackers were so emotionally f***** in the head?

Could it be a case of dizziness being so high up in the ladder, or, is it unknown territory?

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 7:47 am

Well, no-one invited you to come in this site REDNECK CITY.
So if you dont like it, THEN GET THE F*** OUT!!!
SIMPLE!!!!

ELVIRA.........

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 10:01 am

Didnt take long for Mrs Rocca to jump off the BANDWAGON!!!

PATHETIC SUPPORTERS!!!!!!

ELVIRA - ALWAYS PROUD AND PASSIONATE.............

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 5:10 pm

There are only 2 kind of supporters

Collingwood Supporters and those who wish they were!!!

"gO AnThOnY"...#23

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 30 May 2001).]

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 5:42 am

LOL...GOOD ONE EMMA!!!!!

AS JOFFA WOULD SAY, WE ARE THE ENVY OF ALL NATIONS!!!!

ELVIRA.................

Mrs Rocca 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 9:28 am

been there, done that & kicked your arse...EAT MY DUST!

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 9:37 am

YOU ARE A DISCRACE .....

NO GOOD YOU SITTING BEHIND A PC AND TALKING SOO MUCH SHIT, BE A MAN AND COME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OF ME & COLLINGWOOD, FACE TO FACE YOU PUSSY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

(GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the claws come out)...lol.
ELVIRA.....................................................

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 31 May 2001).]
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 5:01 am

what i find amusing is that wankaroos are so sad and pathetic that no one picks em if careys not playing, isnt it sad that a team relies on one old player that is past his used by date.

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 7:57 am

Yeah, it's my "NEW LOOK".....What do you think of it???

Elvira...............................................

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 8:35 am

All credit to my PERSONAL ARTIST EmMa.............

LUV YOUR WORK EMM...

ELVIRA.................................................

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: