Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey Dickheads! (Roo Fans)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2000 1:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

*ahem* Magpiera dont knock Roos now K
Well i will most likely be there going for both teams of course!!!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2000 6:22 am

well excuse me little Magpiera us chicks havent actually given u the honour of sitting with us at the footy yet K. If you're lucky we might let you travel up in the same plane as us but staying in the same hotel well hhhmmm i think that would even be pushing it! lol!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2000 7:06 am

yeah whatever we will ring u when we get lost in Sydney then. hey Mags u gonna come clubbing with us up there ---->haha as if... u won't get in !!!!!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2000 7:32 am

oh i will Mags last time i went to Sydney we went to Kings Cross at like 11 at night on like a Friday or Saturday night --->mad ass its crazy there!!!!

???

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2000 2:13 pm

Ah, yes. You're very sensible, Mags.

You've gotta watch out for all those scumbag mother****ers in Kings Cross. There's a junkie with a baseball bat around every corner, Mags. And they don't just bash your brains out, either. They steal your runners as well and hock them for drug money.

I used to live in Kings Cross, Mags. It's a BAD place.

I had to sell my grandmother just to buy a newspaper to study the form to back a winner so I could afford the taxi fare to Chatswood so I could mug some rich bastard to get the money to score my next bottle of metho.

You're right, kid, it's a BAD, BAD place.

I had a girlfriend once, but she got sliced up by some crazy speed freak when she went whoring outside the Pink Pussycat one night to pay for my plane ticket to Bangkok so I could score a couple of weights of Chinese Rocks to ease the DTs and bring the flying pink elephants back to ground level so I could at least feed them some peanuts that I'd stolen from a 5 year old kid from the Primary School in Darlinghurst after I slipped a couple of mandies into his raspberry cordial.

Yep. No doubt about it, Mags. Kings Cross is a BAD, BAD place.

It's a proven medical fact that living in Kings Cross too long turns your skin yellow. Then your teeth fall out and you get this horrible rash and you can't stop itching and you start sleeping during the day, and nodding off at night, and stealing from your best friends until you've got no best friends, and you start hearing voices, and the voices keep saying, over and over again, "Kings Cross is a BAD place ... King's Cross is a BAD place ... Turn back, Magpiera, turn back ... King's Cross is a BAD place".

And then one night ... when the tramps you've been pimping for are out at work and you're alone in your doss-house room ... you'll see that white light ... that blinding white light of the void ... at the end of a tunnel of oblivion.

And you'll know ... you'll just KNOW ... that Kings Cross is a BAD, BAD place.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2000 3:25 pm

my god Alf ---->what a mind!!! u r more fu@ked up than me lol well done mate!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 8:11 am

well Magpiera it cant be any worse than even stepping out your front door thesedays. Yesterday i got friggen stalked by a carload of bastards and that was just goin to the local shopping centre so yeah gimme Kings Cross any day or night for that matter!

???

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 8:33 am

you have no idea...do you

consider this, colliwobbles wont even be in the 8, the mighty kangaroos will be there once again so my fortune teller says!

I will take a guess at it anyway.......you, yourself & I....many happy returns losser girls...!

SAV TO KICK 5 DOZEN BANANAS FROM THE POCKETS BABE!!!!!!!!!!

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 9:25 pm

hmm and passing round the can before finals rooboy

1 million reasons why season 2000 sucked a bit

for north christ u guys make the finals yet make a huge loss??!?!

we finish second bottom and are in the black?
hmm oh dear North really are only a few years away from extinction, not even your bullshit rhetoric and slmao crap can't hide the fact that in 2-3 years time there will be only memories of your club. Don't bother replying cause the hard facts are right there for you to mull over. Have a good read numb nut - http://www.afl.com.au/news/story_205391.htm.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 11:06 pm

saw this story in the age too.
http://realfooty.com.au/news/20001130/A46740-2000Nov29.html

Looks like the roos are as f@cked up ass ro wanker boy.

Best of all, they blame Collingwood for having a cash flow crisis. Sweet!

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2000 4:33 am

You did forget to mention the fact CFC have been cellar dwellers for the last decade and have been in the red all this time with thousands of barrackers who are ashamed to mention they even have any alliance with a pathetic club like YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

One good season in the black doesn't secure your future....

PS: If you can read the article properly, they dont blame CFC for the lose which yet hasn't been confirmed. If we beat the cellar dwellers we would have finished 2nd on the ladder, UNLIKE 2ND LASTTTTTTT!

HA, HA, HA, HA......laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!!

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2000 5:43 pm

but where does the money come from

sponsors don't supoprt clubs that don't attract large crowds rooboy

u moved games to sydney cause of the kickbacks from the AFL but still u end up in the red?

not a good sign at all is it?

have u got enuff frequent flyer miles to fly to canberra each weekend to watch your team play?
Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2000 10:18 am

Considering I have faith in the mighty rooboys, with fresh legs and a hot savalio rocca me babe ready to kick arse - the roos will be playing finals once again and I predict CFC wont move up the ladder at all.... on that note round 22 will be a very costly experience for the b&w, very sad indeed!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: