Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Welcome Sav Rocca

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry80Night 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 8:42 am
Post subject: Welcome Sav RoccaReply with quote

we at Arden Street will show you how a real football club operates, you little champion.

133.slmfao.aa
***LOVE YOU SAV ROCCA BABE***

Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 11:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

You can have that big useless lug and put him with the other two duds mccartney and olarenshaw that we've given you.Now you will find out the meaning of frustration.

Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 1:44 pm

I'll take her on,and she can bring that useless idiot ricky with her,he'll only break down with another injury.

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 4:42 am

Can you imagine Rex Hunt calling the 2001 grand final.

Goes something like this.........

King kicks in to a running Olarenshaw who ****s up but butters up just as well, kicks a long bomb to Calthorpe who ****s up but butters up just as well, inturn centres the ball to the one and only KING CAREY. King goes back takes his time - here comes BIG BAD SAV, chest out, full of hot air and takes a beauty over the princess of the comp - N.B.

Sav goes back, off one step, 60 meters out and splits the centre. Siren sounds and the MIGHTY KANGAS celebrate another great grand final.

PS: Does Anthony still want to play with his brother…..(I'll add him in next year)..…?

pedro 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 1:48 pm

Hey Screwboy (no good):

1. Congratulations on such a long posting. Must have taken f@ckin ages to do one-handed. You useless wanker!!

2. So you think the Mighty Pies will be in the Grand Final next year, do you? You're even f@ckin sillier than we all thought you were.!

GO THE PIES!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 1:50 pm

Don't fu@k with me on this one u bunch of fu@king little stirers!!! U r lucky u got your computer screens to hide behind gutless pricks!!!

I guess though i will be kicked off here for making any threats yet every1else seems to be allowed to so i will have to just do all my talking at the footy then wont I!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2000 8:47 am

yeah u wish we didn't know them gyro then maybe u could have our scraps but then again i think they'd prefer the pidgeons off the roof at Vic Park!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2000 9:08 am

nah you're the embarrassing one we have our fun yet the only fun u get is trying to bag us in hope that maybe someday u will reach our footy standards! Gyro 'babe'-->*choke* *choke* if u really didnt care about us then u wouldnt bother writing about our lives everyday on here. Why don't u write for womans day u sad little one heres a headline to get u started 'why i wish i was a footy slut'

???

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2000 11:34 am

can i be the meat between the sandwich...........?

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2000 11:51 am

i don't see why it bothers you what spidergirl and everyone do or how they spend their time, u don't have to read what they write or be around them when they're down at the club! so why get so edgey?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2000 1:47 pm

No Gyro u r wrong...Real fans dont spin off fricken boring stats all day trying to be a big smart ass we can read all that in the paper if we want. Real fans talk a bit about footy stuff on the field but also talk a bit about footy off the field. It is a balance that is why we have different topics on this board. One for footy talk, one for chicks talk etc etc. Now being the big footy fan that u r supposed to be surely your little brain can work out that during the off season there are no stats to report on, no talking about the weekends game therefore we discuss trading, the draft and what many supporters look forward too...summer training. If this includes meeting the new players, getting photos with them etc etc then so be it that is part of footy these days. Everyone has favorite players they like to talk about on here and i dont think theres anything wrong with that.

Look at this topic, it is supposed to be about Sav but no u r so obsessed with writing about what i do that u just had to mention my name under a topic about Sav. Why u bloody fool? Get over writing essays about my life on here everyday most importantly get your facts straight. U say we come on here talking to people we don't know. What a load of shit nearly every1 on here knows each other (in real life) and u say we dont know the players well some of us do but we dont come on specifically bragging about it.

Maybe u like to go to the footy once every week, sit in your little spot without saying a word, recording your little stats, being little miss virgin Mary thats fine u do that but dont try adn spoil our fun. I can assure u that on here at least 90% of the poeple go to the footy and sit in cheersquads, make banners, yell their hearts out for their favorite players, go to training and meet their heros, go to club functions and whatever else. We dont need u coming along trying to spoil our fun because u r not involved in it!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2000 6:33 am

well gyro if u want to know more about them then u could have done it without pissing them off (as u seem to have done quite well).
Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2000 9:27 am

trabel at th' station........

I'm shitted off with you bunch, grow up ya bunch of lossers, drop kicks.........

lets leave NBB-Vic Park Tavern to footy gutter talk.

Q: how many centurys will Big Bad Sav kick next year?????

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2000 11:45 am

I know Mags what the hell is she on about now. First it was little miss I can get all the players I want, then its little miss i dont need any players, then little miss Virgin Mary and her stats now its little miss Gyro the police woman. Investigating me my arse u bitch get off my back or i will fu@king kill u!!!

???

4 'N '20 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2000 11:57 am

Its no wonder everyone thinks Collingwood supporters are wankers.You all threaten to kill each other.

GROW UP YOU WANKERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: