Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GEHRIG....WHY NOT?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 5:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. Sorry Spidergirl!
eMmA 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 5:44 am

if we are a loser team that must speak very highly of NORTH,they couldnt even beat us and according to you we r suppose to be a loser team,sorry it looks like you were the LOSER all along just like your stuffed up team!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

Larry80Night 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 6:39 am

Why Guys?

Why hasn't some dickhead registered my name?

Please make my day I have a great new name, waiting to use.

133.slmfao.aa.

Larry80Night 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 8:55 am

Thanks for draft pick number 8.

133.slmfao.aa.

stormguy_5 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:07 am

Good luck with Ricky Olarenshaw you North wankers...good to see young blood joining your club.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:22 pm

Haha and my freo supporter friends say thanks for your fairest and best and All Australian Rover. Hahahahhahahahahaha. Ricky Olarenshaw will really slot into the coaches box well at north. oh whoops the coaches box isn't he meant to be playing footy??!?
hahahahahahahah not ****ing likely - pre season delisting there on the cards. Do you expect to get something marvellous with number 8 pick in the draft? Hmm and you give the pies shit about not getting all these big guns but hell who was begging to go to north melbourne larry? no-one!!!! In fact they were queueing to leave your shithouse club. In fact with Hewitt and Crapuano gone who is McKernans back up now??? Hahahahahaahahaha. Goodness the follies that will ensue if Mckernan breaks down next season or just comes off for a rest. ominous signs for the North Sydney crabs. Larry and Rooboy laugh the laugh of condemned men.
Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 3:23 am

Larry, dont take any note about what these low lifes think, we have carried a number of players through our reserves as backup.....but we always have the LAST LAUGH!!!!

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA....

Larry80Night 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 7:13 am

Rooboy is it not funny, we get a couple of young midfielders in Sinclair and McLaren have 3 first round draft picks and take a punt on an experienced footballer, and what have we given up?

Bell Money hungry barstard like M.Michael
Hewitt Plays in the reserves
Kingsley Plays in the reserves
Capuano 80 odd games in 6 years

Boy Rooboy did we lose alot or what? Our recruiting department should be congratulated again and again.

NOW WHAT DID collingwould DO?

FA as usual.

133.slmfao.aa.

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 8:34 am

Great summarisation......

As I earlier predicted Mal 4 Malloy - what a great swap that was.

We all know who ****ed up with that swap....

nikki 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 8:59 am

Ok, "pity his ex-captain cant see the light"
What the hell was that, Buckley knows he is right where he wants to be, he knows he will be playing finals footy in a few years, you wanker.... He just wants to stay int he best team there is...
PS Hows all the debts and departing players going??????????

Oh what were the scores last time we player North ummmmmmm oh thats right..
Kangaroos 80
Collingwood 98

Suck shit....
If you hate Collingwood so much why come to a COLLINGWOOD board, go to a NOrth one, now that would be rivating, a North board, please make one so i can go there it would be the highlight of my day.........

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 10:34 am

Get off the drugs love, Buckley will be retiring or chasing the money at the end of next years season. He did state he wanted to play finals and at the age he is and the average players on the CFC players list wont be doing so within 2 years dreamer.

PS: CFC is the most unsuccessful team
PSS: The mighty kangas don't have a debt as I recall…jealous?
PSSS: We have off loaded a number of players who have played reserves footy and are not good enough to be around champions.
PSSSS: Who gives a rats fat arse what the score was last time the two teams meet. HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE FINAL LADDER POSITIONS IF THE ROOS ARE SO SHIT - NO BAD FOR A SHIT TEAM I SAY!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 10:49 am

Rooboy, just how many games did Norff lose at the end of this season and during the finals? Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder! And this is from a so called Champion team. I also seem to remember Collingwood playing Essendon in the last round and losing by 19 points, after leading till the last few minutes of the 3rd quarter. And I seem to remember the FOLLOWING week you were THRASHED by 125 points. You are on a roll. Oh then you copped a thrashing by Melbourne by the tune of something like 50 points aswell.

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 13 September 2000).]
Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 11:13 am

I'll repeat myself again...

HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE FINAL LADDER POSITION - NOT BAD FOR A SHIT TEAM!

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 3:21 pm

hmm with abraham also wanting to leave, and stevens getting old, no back up for an aging McKernan your full back martyn past it and near retirement, Carey showing his years and injuries ,you're gonna need those draft picks to be champions in their first season - and actually want to play for the North Canberra Kangaroos. Lets see if u can fill out a tent in Canberra unlike Sydney. gees larry and poostab why you fellas trying canberra now? thats because no-one likes your team, perhaps you should consider suicide?

btw get off the drugs rooboy you really are a wonder head (ie i wonder what is in that head if anything). Collingwood most unsuccessful team??? saints and bulldogs lay claim to that fact on account of one prem each, lets count flag rooboy collingwood have hmm 14? north have?? not sure but i know its less. head to head record Pies v North Canberra Kangaroos? its lopsided in favour of the pies. Look I know its hard to throw facts in the face of a moron - it gets all a bit too much but please get a hobby and giving free hand jobs down your local doesn't count.
Btw jess sinclair is crap, thin, gets pushed around alot, olarenshaw wont play much if at all you ****ing morons, back injuries end careers - if champs like Gary Lyon or Guy Mckenna can't beat them what hope does a hack like olarenshaw have? He has played 5 games in the last two years and those 5 games he didn't play the full match in any of them. No face it u really goofed on that trade. A Punt is a nice way of putting it. We finished 15th and well we were expecting to delist olarenshaw but no! North put their hand up and say "we suck we`ll take him!" i mean that is pretty funny u gotta admit larry go on, have a laugh you tool, we, at magpie land are at North's expense.
nikki 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 6:12 am

Yeah, you guys did so well in the finals.......
And dont come back wotht he lame reply "at least we were int he finals and ;look at thge ladder" they are getting old...
Just wait till next year the last few games North played were just an indication of how you guys are going to slide down the ladder so fast your head will spin...
Your dreaming if you think you guys have a future.. At least we have some players that are going to show something all you gouys have are a few old hacks that have no future, oh and u do have carey But thats it.. that old phrase NO CAREY NO NORTH is coming back.......

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: