Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ay Rooboy u gonna welcome me 2 North or wot?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 12:54 pm
Post subject: Ay Rooboy u gonna welcome me 2 North or wot?Reply with quote

Yes i am also a Roochick now seeing u guys have snared my Rickyman. So u on the Roos chat thingy? I am just loggin on now coz already they have started bagging my man and on there and I am going right on over there to let em know whos boss u with me?

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

**** me! why don't u pick a half of the competition to barrack for Spidergirl???? it would make more sense. Don't bother joining the roos - Ricky wont make it onto the field - see the Gary Lyon example for back-related injuries tales of woe. Sorry but why don't u just ask the pleb out rather than chasing him around from club to club??? it would make more sense.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:34 pm

no thank u Newelly Fu@k yourself u have a hand dont u!
Hmmm well i probably do go for half the competition now.
N E Way wot the friggen hell is wrong with me still supporting one of my favorite players huh i couldnt care less where he is he is still my fave so Fu@k u! Same with u Emma right u r still gonna be Savs number one fan yeah? Like i was screamin out to ya on the phone the other day Sav was on the news and said he got our fan letters from ppl who would still support him even at another team so yeah thats good ha. Then at the after party i told him we still love him even though he might go to another team.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:54 pm

well sorry but you have poor taste in footballers - the guy has been broken down for the last three years played one good season in 1993 and he is your favourite player and a great player??
i think you've got your hand on it (at least figuratively speaking) Great choice in footballers? hey but wait theres more if you like ricky why can't u like jason wild??? he was just as crap? or what about Steven McKee or Dwayne Griffen or equally as shitty players to have gone through the club?? Just curious as to what the attraction is?

the ricky O Oh no club must have membership of you yourself and you. Certainly not Mick Malthouse or Kevin Sheedy joining that club anytime soon.
Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 3:33 am

Dont worry Spidergirl, well mould Ricky into a real footballer...

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 11:02 am

NO!
Larry80Night 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 4:45 am

No, to what Joel, or did you just feel like expressing yourself, and that was all that could come out.

No, stop telling me the truth Collingwould are crap and will always be crap, is that what you meant? no save yourself from the embarrassment, don't bother answering.

Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 5:37 am

Hey Larry, at least joel isn't bragging about a night premiership, you sad ass!

I guess thats what happens when you have won jackshit day premierships.

P.S May you get butt-f_cked by a Rhino with aids, twice at a medium pace.

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 6:19 am

You *wit Fletch......as if CFC have won so many cups and have the right to brag on, colliwobble, the damage has been done....JUST ASK KERRY GOOD!!!!

PS: when did the CFC last win a pre season comp...?

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:03 am

thats the sort of answer I would expect from a tosser like yourself....inbreed *head!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 10:05 am

jesus christ ---> i see every1's still fighting like babies over useless shit again. I think u guys need to learn some bitching lessons off us chicks in chicks channel ---> at least there we fight over decent stuff like players!

???

Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 1:29 pm

For your information Roogirl, its 14 premierships to the mighty black and white! Including a AFL/VFL record of 4 in a row.

The North Sydney Roos haven't even won half that amount.

Also stop counting these mickey mouse pre-season cups, you bloody cheater!

P.S I think that stands for Pie Supremacy.

Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 1:33 pm

Rooboy : Isn't Kerry a girls name?
And he wasn't that Good.

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 3:15 am

Who Cares Dickhead about Preseason! U wouldnt know what that comp is for would u Dickhead?

Fletch 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 11:16 am

Sounds like someones getting a bit edgey, you might need a vacation? I hear Fremantle is good all year round and will readily accept blue and white scums like yourself.

And whats with all these capital letters? does it make you feel any tougher or smarter?

Also isn't the pre-season comp used to showcase all the rejects North recruit each year? e.g Burton, Pike, Mcartney etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: