Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

65000 reasons why we are battlers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2000 3:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

when will you DICKHEADS learn you aren't wanted in collingwood country? Why don't u piss off back to your own little orange town (population a whole FIVE people)and do whatever u LOSERS do on your day off (every other day that you aren't doing community service) and stop trying to be one of us
and it's funny how buckley happened to get more votes than carey when he played less games and plays for a 'supposedly' worse team (ahem.. 18 points)
"time for more statz"
buckley:season 2000-games 21, votes 18
carey:season 2000-games 23, votes 14
oh the kings better than buckley, now i'm convinced.. LOL he wishes he was even in the same league as buckley
GO BUCKS
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 9:11 am

Hey Roo boy. For u'r information, I have actually finished my schooling days. I waz in yr 12 last year. So u cant get on here and tell me to go back to skool young girl. I think u should get a life and stop making a total foll out of yourself on here.

NICKY DAVIS, HEATH SCOTLAND AND CRAIG JACOTINE KICKS ASS!!!!
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 11:27 am

It seems to me that the Pooboys don't answer intelligent questions.
diatev_ 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 10:09 am

umm, eMmA, yes, i am on collingwood's side. i suggested we compare wooden spoon counts with norf because the count is largely skewed towards norf, something like 20+ spoons to them, and we got only our second last year. it seems the norf supporters like to bring up their past successes when it is in their interest to do so, and diminish the importance of collingwood's, dare i say it, greater successes and say that we are living in the past.

yet, the north supporters like to quote the number of grand finals we have lost to detract from collingwood while disregarding the historical fact that they have damn nearly come last the same number of times that we have come runners up.

brownlows are 7 to 4 at last count as well.

please correct me if any of my facts are wrong, i couldn't find much historical data on the norf web site and i did not care to stay there too long because my temp internet files directory was being stained with lots of yucky orange gifs.

also, sorry to backtrack such a ways, i only just read eMmA's post.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2000 4:20 pm

Ah well i have pretty much stayed out of most of the childish rubbish on here but i think its time i put some of my Spidergirl sense up here.

First of all - Once upon a time in stupid St.Kilda land on our forum we had this annoying dude from Adelaide "Jars" who stirred up exactly like "Rooboy" or whatever the hell u r - North dude. N E Way it was fun fighting with him but the posho Sainters got too pissed off and stingy so they cut him off through his internet provider or something. N E Way the best way to stop it is IGNORE!!!!!! Otherwise u must like it.

Secondly - Bucks and Carey r obviously both champions whether u like them or not u r dumb to deny this and when the whole ground starts us Carey is a wanker at the footy all the time (not just at Pies games either every team!) it is simply cause they r jealous. U would kill for a Carey or Buckley on ya team anyday surely?

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Rooboy (2 good!) 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 3:46 am

Spidergirl......YOU ARE FULL OF CLASS & HAVE STYLE!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: