Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
Dean Laidley.

I'm guessing there's a fair bit more to come out yet other than arrested for stalking, remanded in custody.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:22 pm

^ A lot more. Check out Twitter Shocked

A certain picture is doing the rounds.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ehhhhhhhh, no comment/

Tomorrow's headlines, current Carlton Assistant coach sends sub editors into therapy

Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:56 pm

Dean Laidley? Just say someone wanted to see the pic, where would one look? Not me, I wouldn't look at it, but if someone happened to ask me.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:04 pm

If someone had twitter or facebook for example and typed his name into the search, they may see a photo that really should not have been taken and shared as it's a breech of privacy.

The photo is only part of the deal, hence sub editors needing therapy trying to combine all the elements into one headline.

Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Cheers.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:20 pm

stui magpie wrote:
they may see a photo that really should not have been taken and shared as it's a breech of privacy.

If that photo is real then it must of been taken by Vicpol and is a disgusting and unacceptable violation of privacy and a serious brain fade by someone - remember Pusey taking photos of your dead and dying colleagues and how disrespectful that was was !! I hope it’s a fake and if it’s not throw the book at the muppet who took it and shared it Rolling Eyes

Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:30 pm

arresting officer also leaked his mugshot
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:32 pm

^well, someone did and it sure looks like it was a Cop.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:34 pm

Sounds like the photos are legit and it was taken by a police officer Shocked

https://twitter.com/deeglaw/status/1256881584638029824

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Morrigu wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
they may see a photo that really should not have been taken and shared as it's a breech of privacy.

If that photo is real then it must of been taken by Vicpol and is a disgusting and unacceptable violation of privacy and a serious brain fade by someone - remember Pusey taking photos of your dead and dying colleagues and how disrespectful that was was !! I hope it’s a fake and if it’s not throw the book at the muppet who took it and shared it Rolling Eyes

Have to agree with this. An abuse of power, basically, and one that is all too common. Someone with this little regard for proper protocols shouldn’t be a police officer, and – fair’s fair – probably won’t be for much longer.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:16 pm

1 who was he stalking?

2 what’s a dildo machine?

Actually I’ll think I’ll just leave that one!!

Could have been a clerk, or a reporter took the pics, you often see mugshots? Is it just bad because he has really bad makeup on?

It’s not nice but you can’t compare it to taking a video of a dying person calling for help

What is really bad is what is allegedly on his phone being leaked, if that came from a police officer then that to be is sackable.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:00 am

think positive wrote:
It’s not nice but you can’t compare it to taking a video of a dying person calling for help

What is really bad is what is allegedly on his phone being leaked, if that came from a police officer then that to be is sackable.

Sorry TP but if a police officer took the shot and distributed it then it is much worse - a member of the public ( albeit a very average one) taking a photo even of someone dying versus a police officer with professional responsibilities and a code of ethics disregarding privacy regardless of what the person has allegedly done is way way worse - maybe not from a humanistic point of view but in every way from a professional ethical perspective.

I’ve seen some interesting things in my job over the years that would have made great public fodder BUT if I had shared them in any way let alone by taking pictures and distributing them I would expect to be sacked and sanctioned accordingly!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:44 am

^

Listening to MMM, the office of Police Standards will investigate and yes, it's potentially sackable.

Last edited by stui magpie on Mon May 04, 2020 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:01 am

It’s certainly unprofessional, but as I said you see these pics all the time. Has it been confirmed it was a cop who leaked the pics?

And while I will never agree that’s it’s as bad as taking a movie of a woman dying and calling for help, any woman, or man for that matter, not necessarily a cop, if a cop released those pics they should be reprimanded and outed.

The info said to be on his phone, that’s a real invasion of privacy, anyone could have taken his pic if he was on the street dressed like that, he’s fair game, but the info on his phone being released, even if it was just family photos, that is more than sackable, I’d want him charged.

I’ll add I didn’t give a shit when I saw it all I thought was ‘thank god it’s not Collingwood” and I mean the stalking, harassment, drug charges.

Yes I have always agreed cops should be held to s different standard, and if it was a cop he should be severely reprimanded, probably sacked, but I don’t see it on the same level. It’s a picture of an arrested man wearing a dress and makeup, who happens to be well known, who was arrested for stalking and drugs apparently.

No one cares when it’s Ben Cousins pic out there, or the dick rep with the school girl from St Kilda. We have all seen their mug shots.

edit, ok so apparently there is a pic of info on a computer screen? all ive seen are the mug shot and him in a dress with blonde hair. If the pc screen is true, then yes i agree thats definitely sack-able and chargeable.

Last edited by think positive on Mon May 04, 2020 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 275 of 277   

Jump to: