Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

They're still here!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diatev_ 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 10:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, i am laughing so hard. i think i know what the punchline is now larry/rooboy/whoever.

still, i don't think you norf supporters will be around posting here during _your_ thin times. you'll only be here when collingwood are losing, not beating you.

laughing my ass off now. really, physically laughing while i type this. ahh, much better. rofl.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 12:25 pm

North Sydney Kangarooteds are a joke

where was the king dickhead Carey on Sunday.
The future of the AFL beat the fast becoming past of the AFL. Guys like Spider burton aint going to take you to the promised land and recruits like abraham and other crap u get off the dockers don't look too good when Carey doesn't show. Good to see Colbert might become the next Barry Mitchell of the AFL. Thats post-Sydney Barry.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 12:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Carey cracked the sooks a fair bit during the game. What a wank! North SUCK!
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 4:32 pm

Re 1980:

Oh, I get it. We won the match but you got the Cup.
And you consider that worthy of remembering 20 years later!!!?!!! You poor pathetic little half-wit.

There's a game I remember well too. I can remember it as if it happened today. It was Round 21, 2000. Collingwood was playing this team I'd never seen before. Sort of orange and white jumper, with black shorts. Pretty tacky really. And guess who won?

------------------
**floreat pica**

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 9:25 pm

Larry Larry Larry,
SCOREBOARD MATE!!!!!!
Legendary Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 2:37 am

Good win boys, now that makes it two out of 15, see ya in the finals.

slmfao.aa.

that should keep you half wits going for another two or three weeks.

Prem99/Rooboy 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 3:07 am

Considering loosing to that bunch of no hopers is a disgrace, all I want to say is....

FINALS ARE THE REASON I SUPPORT A GREAT TEAM!!!!

CJ 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 3:52 am

quote:
Originally posted by Prem99/Rooboy:
FINALS ARE THE REASON I SUPPORT A GREAT TEAM!!!!

Thats quite funny, Prem and Rooboy.
Considering that Norff will be knocked out early in the finals series.

Oh yer, also, last time I checked, the Pies have been in more finals than the Oranges.

------------------
"Good Old Collingwood Forever"

Prem99/Rooboy 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 8:55 am

How about controlling you emotions you poor old helpless sods. You all sound like a bunch of spastics clapping & touching each others bums on a bus to the funny farm.....

Just remember that finals are around the corner, the difference is.....THE MIGHTY KANGAS ARE THERE & YOU PEASANTS ARE PLANNING YOUR END OF SEASON PISS UP!!!!!!!

PS: Practise safe sex, pack the condoms.

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 11:38 am

LOL!
what a win! 3 losses in a row! the finals arn't looking too good for u larry! especially when your are beating by a team outside the 8! What a day for Collingwood!
CARN THE PIES!
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2000 1:27 pm

all i gotta say is thanks for coming here and giving us the pleasure of taking the piss out of you larry. Your stupidity always surprises and goes that extra mile. Carey, Martyn getting old = North completely ****ed. Hope me mate Ding Dong Bell gets convinced to return home to Perth- hell he has more a chance of winning a premiership with the Dockers in the next few seasons than with you lot.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 3:49 pm

Haha Norff supporters are funny. Hehe, North = old wanks retiring soon, Collingwood = Young guns, already kicking your ass.
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 5:10 pm

oh yeah the 'mighty kangas' are there and we're not, doesn't that tell you something rooboy??? like how bout you're there now but if WE can beat you EVREYONE else can so you wont be there for long, but enjoy being there now cos in a couple of weeks you will be just like us 'planning our end of season piss up'
except when it comes down to it there is no second prize, or third or fourth or any other prizes except the spoon, by the way how many spoons have north acquired anyway? i have a feeling it will be heaps more than collingwood, does anyone know??
Prem99/Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2000 3:37 am

The Kangas have something to play for, unlike the rabble Collingwood field year in, year out. Considering M.M is no slouch, I got the feeling allot of your fringe players are playing to keep their spot in the team when the axe falls at the end of the season. Mate, its to late winning games at the end of season, it give barrackers like you a sense of belief that you have a premiership team - by far not…………..!

Talk about wooden spoons, all I can say is 'THE CLUB' COLLINGWOOD F.C GOT IT LAST YEAR WITH PRIDE & DETERMINATION, THEY WORKED SO HARD FOR IT & DESERVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Williams will be playing for the dorks next year!!!!!

wooden spoon count 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2000 5:46 am

North have won 14 wooden spoons. They hold second place behind St.Kilda.

They have doubled their total number of finals appearances since 93, which shows that for most of the 70 odd years prior they are were the crap they are now.

Rumour is the next orange jumpers they wear will have an orange-tang on the front. They will relocate to the Gold Coast and be called Southport, or maybe NORTHPORT.

They currently have red arses like those baboons after the kicking the Pies gave them this week which matches Pagan's complexion. Poor fella, how does it feel to be coaching a bunch of drunks and wankers dickhead???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: