Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Copper is the colour of a 2 cent piece!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoyInBlue 

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 2:36 pm
Post subject: Copper is the colour of a 2 cent piece!!!Reply with quote

Copper maybe the colour of a 2 cent piece ..... Doo Daa .... Doo Daa, but hell it's as strong as gold or titanium isn't Joffa? Where you watching next week's game from (CS), behind bars, or in hospital? HOWD u like my show of police brutality you mob of idiots.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 2:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw your brutality, you bunch of pricks! How dare you stop a guy having a bit of fun by waving the umpires flag, and another guy signalling a goal and another guy streaking, and some guys having friendly discussions behind the goals at the Punt Road end. Shame on you!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 1:18 pm

He Joffa you weren't the guys getting kicked out behind the goals were you?
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 3:08 pm

yeah joffa, was that you in the black magpie beanie??
BoyInBlue 

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2000 3:04 pm

Hey Joffa, am I mistaken (The face was all blurred) or was that you and I in the Herald-Sun today? If so, you'd be pleased to know we made two editions. Back page of the early edition under the headline "Boot the Boofhead," and a couple of pages in from the back in the later edition. Wasn't it a pity you didn't have your hair done. Oh well it seems that some photographers liked the look of you. I actually thought a mug shot would have been more appropriate but then i guess i wouldn't have got my head in the Herald-Sun. Keep up the good work before you know it you'll be starring in a full motion picture.

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2000 4:46 pm

Hey BOY IN BLUE, How bloody dare you say that about Joffa. Are you one of those dickheads that judges a book by its cover. You should be Bloddy ASHMD of yourself. You don't even know the guy. Gee you mustve been the frigen dickhead that started all the fights at the Punt Rd end during the Mighty POies and Richmond game.

Go home and take your medice and GROW THE F#$%K UP. bEFORE yOU SAY ANYTHING ELSE.

Nick Davis Kicks ass!!!!!
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2000 4:58 pm

To everyone sorry asbout my dreadful writing, I mustve been strucked by that DREADFUL copper, who seems to be distroying all the fun and enjoyment out of the footy. In the paper today they used Joffa inapropally. They didn't even know what happened all they knew was about the fights on the day which was TWO BLOODY WEEKS AGO! NOT LAST ROUND!

I am so discussed with the cops who they treat the loyle footy fans especially us Magpies ones in the outer! THEY ALL (THE COPS) SHOULD GO TO COUNCELLING TO FIND OUT HOW TO TEREAT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHTY BLOODY MATTER! AND NOT TO ASUME THAT IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME PEOPLE. GROW UP FAGOTS!

TO JOFFA AND MAGPIE ERA. gO GUYS ROCKS. REMEMBER COP WHERE THE STACH.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2000 6:29 am

Hey everybody

I've got a theory about our so-called "Boy in Blue".

I reckon he's probably not really a copper after all. He just wishes he was. It's just some perverted fantasy he's got, y'know, a truncheon here, some hand-cuffs there. He probably tried to join the Police force but they rejected him because he was too much of a psychopath.

The only trouble is that he's now wandering around a street near you with a bloody great grudge against society for denying him the power that he craves. He might even have a gun or two to go with his hand-cuffs and truncheon. My bet is that he'll be the next mass-murderer that we'll read about when it's too late.

If you're there, Boy in Blue, please seek help. There are people out there who care.

I'm not one of them, mind you.

------------------
**floreat pica**

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2000 9:12 am

Hey Boy In Blue

You are probably the Lowlife that threw the bottle at Abraham.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: