Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where have all the knockers gone?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 3:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Freo way to go............!

Yeah - Who looks average now, with a full team, playing at home....?

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 10:14 am

Well, I think we've finally answered my original question, "Where have all the knockers gone?"

The answer is, obviously, that they haven't gone anywhere. This is clearly because they don't have lives.

Yes, it's true. There are only two kinds of barrackers. Collingwood barrackers and those who secretly wish they were Collingwood barrackers. Those unfortunates in the latter category have nothing better to do than hang around Collingwood fan sites waiting for the Mighty Magpies to lose a game.

You pathetic pack of misfits.

Now, can we pleeeeeeaaaase close this thread because I'm sick of having to scroll through two pages of crap to get to the latest piece of crap. If anyone wants to continue this shit fight then do it in a brand new thread. Pleeeeaaaase!

------------------
**floreat pica**

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 10:42 am

I totally agree, lets close this thread cause its getting very boring lowering my colours & intelligence to a bunch of misfits.

Alfi boy - I notice you have contributed 100% since opening this thread, job well done.....like most Collingwood barrackers.

PS: No such thing as a.......'who secretly wish they were Collingwood barrackers'

Your first point is totally true!!!!!!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 1:02 pm

What? You saying you have no life. Rooboy, why get so harsh when we lose a game? You might hurt our feelings.
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 3:32 am

Were are you AlfAndrews........?

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 8:27 am

Joel no need from him to say it

every post on here just reaffirms it anyway
Sally 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 9:56 am

Hi Rooboy having a bit of fun I see. After 5 straight losses it is getting a bit boring, but hey what the heck, it is those Collingwood clowns that you are having fun with, enjoy yourself.

No draft compensation for pies this year, not that it helped anyway.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 12:55 pm

Hey Sally post when you actually know what you are talking about!
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2000 5:09 pm

Here I am, Rooboy. Nice to see you. It looks like you still haven't learned to spell yet. Oh well. Nobody's perfect. Least of all you.

Go on. Sink the boot. Have a laugh. The old Collies have got the wobbles. Ha Ha Ha and all that. Kick a man when he's down. Go on, I can take it.

It's a badge of honour, you know. All this failure. Fair dinkum. I mean, the whole bloody ANZAC legend was built on failure. Failure is a very noble thing.

I would hate to be perfect, like you, Rooboy. It would be as boring as batshit.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 4:27 am

Okay, spell check doesn't work, but at least I'm not blind like yourself. Get of the drugs young fella they don't give you any credit.

Thank god your still around, I really thought you might have jumped over the West Gate bridge by now.

Whats ANZAC got to do with this subject, your trying to tell me failure is acceptable. Winning another wooden spoon, that is an honour.

PS: Sally - well said, there a miserable lot!

Bucks Army 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 6:50 am

Well well well, this is the first time I have visited this site and i didn't think anyone could right as nmuch crap as Mike Sheahan , but ROOBOY you put him to shame.
12400 at the blockbuster North Sydney Kanagroos vs Fremantle. The worst thing is the actually rounded up the figure. North have asked the AFL to add gst to their crowd figures. Collingwood got 34500 against fremantle on a Monday night at Colonial.

P.S hAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTED RE THE REUNION FOR PEOPLE WHO WENT TO LAST WEEKS GAME
quote:
Originally posted by Rooboy:
Okay, spell check doesn't work, but at least I'm not blind like yourself. Get of the drugs young fella they don't give you any credit.

Thank god your still around, I really thought you might have jumped over the West Gate bridge by now.

Whats ANZAC got to do with this subject, your trying to tell me failure is acceptable. Winning another wooden spoon, that is an honour.

PS: Sally - well said, there a miserable lot!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 7:52 am

Well, Roosie-boy, it's like this.

The ANZAC myth is all about the reinvention of history to suit one's own agenda ... are you following this. I'm not going too fast for you, am I? ...

And when a shinboner starts talking about wooden spoons ... well ... what can I say? Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it ... are you following me? ...

Sorry, Roosie. I'll stick to monosyllables next time ... Oops! Another big word! Silly me.

I suppose if I start talking in Latin that will really bamboozle you. So ...

------------------
**floreat pica**

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 8:00 am

Isn't it about time we closed this thread?

I think my original question, "Where have all the knockers gone?" has been answered. The answer is they haven't gone anywhere. Their lives are so essentially futile that they've got nothing better to do than hang around a Collingwood fan site waiting for the Pies to lose a game so they can kick us while we're down.

And besides. It's getting a bit tedious having to scroll through 2 pages of crap just to read the latest crap.

So, Rooboy, Sally etc.

If you want to carry on this shit-fight start your own bloody thread.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2000 3:44 am

You're a boring prick.......... to save time we should close this thread and continue with another subject. How stupid did 'Umpires favourite Son - Nathan Buckley' look last night….?

Someone must of let you out of the retirement home on special leave or you jumped the fence. Mate, history is history, you cannot turn back time - the damage is done. Get your head out of the trenches and get off the scotch, show me results and I might shut up.

I must admit, its fun giving Collingwood fans shit even when they win. Considering most of the loud mouth ones, who keep biting, don't have a membership......There a waste of space!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2000 2:09 pm

Rooboy, HAHAHA!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: