Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where have all the knockers gone?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2000 8:00 am
Post subject: Where have all the knockers gone?Reply with quote

Isn't it funny how there haven't been any postings on Vic.Pk.Tavern lately. Is this because the unregistered scum with nothing better to do than knock our great Club have decided we're not an easy target for their cheap shots anymore? Maybe these front-running types like RooBoy etc. have found another struggling club to annoy. Maybe Port Adelaide, perhaps. They're going a bit rough at the moment. Maybe you strutting wankers are picking on them now.
Hello, are you still there?
Won't it be great when clubs like the Homebush Kangaroos are chasing draft picks in their rightful place at the arse end of the ladder. No-one even bothered to knock North Melbourne when they were propping up the ladder all those years before they started buying premierships in the '70s because they were irrelevant. They weren't worth knocking.

People like RooBoy sum up all that is wrong with Australian society today. No compassion. Just find a defenceless target and kick the shit out of it.

Long live Collingwood.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting on the fence idiot waiting for the bubble to burst round 6.....good things take time to mature....96,99...2000!

Not forgetting North have been very successful in trading for years, just look at the names, line by line and you might understand, then compare Collingwoods past 10 years and I might give you another lesson.

You mentioned 70's - buying premierships, one that got away.....LAST LAUGH!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2000 2:16 pm

Well Rooboy, nice to hear from you again...NOT. Anyway, I'm not going to know you because North are nothing, North lack passion, North lack guts, North are nobodies, North are old!
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2000 2:19 pm

Sorry, but that sould be "knock you" not "know you" but I dont know you anyway, so yeah, I'm just being confusing. By the way I'm not sure its the North players who lack guts....Anyway, It was a spare of the moment thing.

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2000 6:52 pm

Go away Rooboy, No one cares for North Melbourne and it shows with the fact that they have bugger all fans. Most of them are nice people but your an exception that just comes here to anoy us.
Oh and just remember that collingwood has Kicked Norths Ass in the last few years.
Support your team away from Collingwood Sites.
!!!Go Pies!!!
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2000 4:52 am

Dont know which cupboard you guys have been hiding in considering theres allot of empty ones at run down, unfit to play Vic Park..........but wake up to yourselves.

IT IS A NATIONAL COMPETITION, TEAMS TRAVEL INTERSTATE AND ITS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF EVERY CLUB TO CHASE THE DOLLAR.

Something Collingwood will regret in years to come.

PS: Compare your interstate membership figures with ours & you might understand!

WAITING FOR BUBBLE TO BURST.......

Joel - Collingwood are CONFUSING

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2000 6:19 am

Basic difference between Collingwood and the 'Bush Kangaroos:

Collingwood is a club. (In fact Collingwood is "The Club")

The Homebush Kangaroos are a franchise, like MacDonalds.
You said it, Rooboy. It's all about the $$$.

Anyone for a RooBurger?

------------------
**floreat pica**

Pica man 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2000 10:12 am

Rooboy, I had promised myself I would never come down to your level and respond to any of your rantings, but I just couldn't help myself;
If Victoria Park is run down and unfit for play, How would you describe Arden Street? That's the joint you used to call home before the SCG!
Please enlighten me as to how many interstate members and total members you believe each of our clubs have.
Finally, a question most of us on this BB have been pondering for quite a while now: How do you manage to keep the postings of utter rubbish coming while you have no brain, one foot in your mouth, one hand on your tiny dick and looking at a picture of Wayne in drag?

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2000 3:29 am

You poor suckers, hungry for success....!

'The Club' was that before WW1 or WW2, I wasn't around then, can you lighten the subject a bit more.

Monkeys are hungry.......!

Cyclops 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2000 11:10 am

Ah Rooboy, sweetest of our playthings, how delightful to see you have finished your sentence and are back in the community again. As the bear said to the guy with the gun, "you ain't here for the huntin', are yuh?". Of course you don't remeber events before WW2, you can't even remember what you had for breakfast with the dosage you're on. If you bothered to look beyond the end of your tiny hare-lipped nose you'd shudder in shame at the paltry record of the Arden St shin-boners. Stay focussed on the seventies and the nineties, Rooboy, because North only enjoy success when they reject honour, history and their own supporters. Of course if you would rather forget the past, lets just look at the ladder as it now stands...
or if you prefer we can look to the future, one in which there are only eight Victorian clubs (Rooboys beady eyes dart nervously)...Collingwood heads the list with more supporters than any sporting club in Australia, of course evil Carlton will survive, Essendon will continue as a great club for a long time, any national comp has to have a team called Melbourne, and the Tigers fans will keep them afloat against the tide, which leaves Footscray, Hawthorn, Geelong, St Kilda and North in the gun. You have a two in five chance of survival as of right now, when you are premiers. seeing as you have less members than any of these teams, if you slip just one spot on the ladder, and bang, that's it. North is only a decent relocation option while they're winning. Talk about playing for your life! Maybe Wayne Jackson will decide we only need 14 clubs...in those circumstances, guess who's gonna get the soggy biscuit?
Past present and future all look grim for poor old North Whatever-They-Are-This-Week, dear Rooboy, so maybe you should crank up the VCR, increase the dosage and get online for as another session as a Collingwood supporters punchbag.

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2000 6:31 pm

ATTENTION ALL COLLINGWOOD FANS WHO HATE ROOBOY ...

All our slinging off at Rooboy and his Homebush Kangaroos is going to look a bit embarrassing if Eddie McGuire's plan to play a "home" match in Sydney comes to fruition.

See my posting under "General Discussion".

Whatever we do - DON'T LET ROOBOY GET THE LAST LAUGH.

We must unite to stop this outrage. Eddie must be told, in no uncertain terms, that we are a Victorian Club and we play ALL our "home" games in Melbourne.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2000 8:26 am

Yeah thats what I was thinking! It is aidea that would be forgetting all the members etc in Victoria, come on Eddie, don't do it!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
Sly Leo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2000 11:28 am

Rooboy, yes, by all means, let the Roos continue their success.

Just keep winning your games, even another Premiership or two, and just keep on pulling in those overwhelming attendance-figures of 20 thousand or so. Keep on going with it all the way to New South Wales.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your homes Games there.

Here's a Fact: your Premiership last year was eclipsed by the Melbourne Storm success. That's how much the Roos capture public imagination.

Of course, the whole State got behind the Melbourne Storm, so it's little surprise they outnumbered the 7 or 8 thousand Roos' supporters.

Another fact: as Danny Frawley said, your backline is getting old and slow and Wayne "Pete when I play badly I'm injured" Sampras" Carey can't carry you forever. I suppose Pagan's Paddock will be built around Lang, then.

Well, that's unlikely. Listening to Pagan's comments that he intends to retire after another 5 years or so, he seems to be timing his swansong to coincide with Carey's retirement.

Roos, you can have all the success you want but in the end it comes down to this:
* you have no drawing-power.
* you're a Clayton's Team.
* you're being relocated, irrespective of your "success" - which shows how much it really means.
* Wayne "Pete Sampras" Carey is a Grand Final Choker.
* You've actually underachieved in the mid-to-late 90's.
* And soon, you'll be the second Sydney team.

Enjoy the games on TV. But with the attendance-figures you draw, will anybody really notice...or care?

------------------
Sly LeKoupa.
The Last Remaining Bad Guy.
The Collingwood Rant.
The Unofficial AFL Ranting Board.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2000 9:31 am

Sly is right!!! Rooboy we'd love to hear from you again. Where you hiding? The gutter or the bin?

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2000 11:37 am

I CANT WIPE THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!!!!!

Well said fellas....

Considering we have secured all new born kids and junoirs currently kicking footys around in suburban streets this just proves in 10-30 years times Collingwood will be well and truly relocted in Sydney playing home games out of Redfern - A true working class suburb.

PS: So whats Buckleys excuse for having a shocker in Sydney, KING CAREY has two rooted shoulders and gathers a lazy 35 possesions in a role N.B should be acustomed to.

Happy Relocations

LONG LIVE THE KING.....!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5   

Jump to: