Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where have all the knockers gone?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2000 5:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch! Wayne "Pete Sampras" Carey is way to inconsitent to be considered best player in the league. I think his shoulder(s) are better now aren't they? He just played a good game they must be..ha!
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2000 5:01 pm

Ouch! Wayne "Pete Sampras" Carey is way to inconsitent to be considered best player in the league. I think his shoulder(s) are better now aren't they? He just played a good game they must be..ha!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
Sly Leo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2000 7:34 pm

Ooooh yeah, Carey played a great game at Center-Half Back on David Mensch. Mensch must feel honored!

And with the amount of attacking Geelong did into a non-existent Half-forward role, you'd have to be Brad Smith not to get 35 possessions.

Buckley had a shocker in Sydney? Geez, maybe you should tell him that since he only had 30 possessions. Then again, 30 possessions is pretty average for Buckley.

But that's around what Carey got, didn't he?

I'd like to say "see you" Rooboy, but come 5 years time, the last vestiges of whatever North Melbourne was will be eradicated, just like Fitzroy.

------------------
Sly LeKoupa.
The Last Remaining Bad Guy.
The Collingwood Rant.
The Unofficial AFL Ranting Board.
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2000 7:48 am

u have secured what rooboy? drugs? if so it shows. you can't have secured talented young kids the draft is what secures the good ones. of them unless of course denis pagan is gonna get the rest of his families kids on their supp list. You type the words of a desperate idiot rooboy, the words of a person whose team is facing the gallows. Sydneys got a lot to offer hope u like the fact that rugby league will take precedence over any AFL match while your there. Though like someone mentioned it already does in melbourne as far as the roos are concerned- Melbourne storm are more loved than the poos.
Why u bother replying is beyond us u don't see any other north supporters here do u? no because

1. u hardly have any
2. they are making plans to move to sydney
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2000 12:09 pm

Here, Here!!! Truth Hurts doesn't it RooBoy?

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 7:32 am

Still cant wipe the smile of my face.......it does hurt when you drug effected morons dont want to face reality and want to talk crap.....NOT!!

Just brings tears to my face!!!!!!!!

Redfern Magpies.....Just get used to it

PS: We all invaded this site not long ago and I remember some monkeys spit the dummy

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 9:26 am

rootoy i have had a word to your carer and she said she would revoke your internet priveleges. u have been a bad boy and not been taking your medecine

Collingwood 16th 35000 members

North Melbourne premiers 16000 members or is that being kind?

in the face of overwhelming evidence u plunder on speaking the most outlandish of stories. U must be a part of the breakaway north supporters group the provincials. NSA
north supporters army who are going to kidnap ppl and force membership upon them.
be about the only way u will get members. now for the sake of your dignity just shut up and piss off rooboy. you are doing north melbourne no credit being here in fact you are probably an embarassment to most north supporters.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:22 pm

Magpie Greg, that sounds right to me!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Pica man 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 3:10 pm

Gee, Rooboy: You can't get the smile off your face . At the same time you've got tears on your face. Are you confused or are the drugs wearing off.? Wouldn't mind rearranging your face but - I don't frequent gay bars so I guess we'll never meet! Hang on - we could meet at the North web site _ no , sorry you don't go there _ nobody does

All of you? 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:03 am

quote:
Originally posted by Rooboy:
PS: We all invaded this site not long ago and I remember some monkeys spit the dummy

Game set match. I seem to remember 2 of you, you and Larry, maybe a 3rd. If that's all of you then there aint a lot to worry about.

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 4:43 am

I sense a major explosion might happen if your heads get any bigger!

Must call in a surgeon to reduce swelling, then the cleaners will finish the job considering the aftermath.

PS: It only took two of us and we won the battle....

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 6:46 pm

Hey Rooboy you at the Melbourne Comedy Festival? Whereabouts?
You sound pretty funny...ha hahaha ha. I love it when people say "your head is gonna explode", because it means there is nothing else they can say! Yay our heads are going to explode because we are happy that the team we support has won 5 in a row.

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2000 10:16 pm

after being out on the piss i decide to hop on the internet for my almost daily intake of rooboys rabid, retarded, rantings and ravings. First he was saying how shit collingwood were now his saying our heads a swelling, some ppl don't know when to honestly quit. will u give us the pleasure of coming here next week when the north townswville/bundaberg dangaloos fall short of the pies? please do.....
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 2:52 am

I have made an executive decision.....I'm on the fence till next week....!

I'll let you poor suckers enjoy a week of talking absolute crap then I'll finish off.

GO ROOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 4:33 am

Well lets wait and see what happens! You too scared to bet on your precious roos this week?

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: