Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SIMPLY THE BEST

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 6:25 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We're in the nervous nineties (no pun intended, for pie fans) 4 to go...

Long time since anything to do with collingwould got a ton

You, should thank me greatly!!!!

slmfao.aa

Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 7:04 am

Larry, RooBoys site has three (3) posts in total.

Two from me and one from some pathetic little Norf urchin.

The one question you continue to completely ignore is "Why don't YOU or ANY other Norf supporter post on your own site?"

You've certainly been around a few other site, including Geelong's, why not your own?

I believe I know the answer to this but, I'd like to see you confirm it or rebut it.

Of course your usual non-response will say it all.

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 7:16 am

Pete the Pieboy,

You have it wrong as usual, but nice try what board are you leaving messages on, twit. Obviously not the one that Kangaroo fans visit.

Better luck with the next search, don't try to hard, I don't want you hurting yourself.

Sad to think you can't find a BB.

But then Collingwould players can't find the ball, so it is understandable.

QUESTION? What was figjam doing tapping his heel when he was kicking out last time we played each other?
I don't think any of his teammates understood the signal. New game book required, with draft concessions.

slmfao,aa....

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 9:59 am

What was figjam doing?

what ever it was, Wayne was laughing himself silly, all afternoon.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 10:40 am

I was wondering if this BB had a "no-life, No-brain" filter. Larry would of never got a word onto this bulletin board if that had been the case. Larry, and I speak for all of Melbourne and a good part of Australia, get a hobbie......
Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 11:31 am

Newelly, you are my hobbie...

so what was figjam doing?

appears as though no one actually knows.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 11:49 am

Hey Larry YOU ****, why don't you answer any of my posts? It seems as if you are trying not to answer them!!!
1. How has Wankary been treating you?
2. Just how many grand Finals have you been in?

And lastly I thought you were the NOW team!!! Stop talking about past grand final wins!! The fact is cockhead that the only team that has been in the VFL/AFL as long as NORF have and (although I hate to say this) that has more wins against us is Carlton!! So just **** off back to your caravan and stop pretending, it doesnt last forever. I hate so called supporters that barrack for team just because they win, a real supporter is one that will stick with a club through tough times and good.
petro 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 12:13 pm

As I said in my earlier comments, if North is the club of the decade, why are they trying to move to Sydney, why are they always trying to get more supporters and why don't they make alot of money. The reason is that they are so pathetic off the field, they have to move to Sydney or even merge just to survive. If North is the club of the decade then they wouldn't have to do all these things. A really good club survives on its own two feet and North can not do that. Just image when your success runs out and noone wants to sponsor you guys anymore, how long do you think you would last.

By the way GET ****ED!!

Larry 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 3:25 am

37 Grand Final for 14 Flags, dam good effort.

That means your mob have lost 23 Flags, ahh, now I get the Colliwobbles jokes, thanks for the information, never realised how much Collingwould had choked in the past. it has been a while now, since there last GF.

and imagine some bloke earlier in this thread accused the Mighty Kangaaroos of not winning enough when you get there, he must not know his own clubs choking history.

PS.. To make your arguement sound a little convincing why don't you shove the figures for pre 1926 or I can count our 6 VFA flags and 53 wins in a row, yeah 53 whats your best effort?

see ya b&w poo.

sslmfao,aa.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 3:47 am

I feel strangely compelled to keep visiting this thread......

B&W Blood, you make some excellent points and as always your research is thorough and accurate without resorting to gutter language. Tradition cannot be manufactured overnight.

It is a sad indictment on North Melbourne that Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club are only two years old and have already created a presence and spirit amongst Melbourne people bigger than North Melbourne's, as indicated by the public recpetion held at the Melbourne Town Hall recently. 99% of those in attendance were there to see the Stomboys. The media quckly picked up on this too and gave the Storm far more mileage in the press.

I guess the Storm, like the mighty Maggies have that mystique, that aura, that presence that makes people want to be a part of it....

------------------
Damien
Fletch 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 7:06 am

Larry,

Carey is half the player and half the man Buckley is and don't you forget it.

And even a simple bastard like you could realise what kind of demolition job we would have done if we were in the lowly VFA competing against third or forth rate teams with little or no support, so don't give me that 53 consecutive wins bullshit.

Also god help you when the salary cap gets abolished and free agency is allowed, then only the strong will survive.

I know Collingwood will, but North Melbourne wont.

/FF

P.S Be sure to check out the Olympics next year since you will be in the host city already.

Larry 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 7:42 am

Nick

Add my name to the list to close the thread, there is just no point arguing with moronic dimwhit dickheads like Foxy, Damien,Lozza, Pugsville, Newelly,tone, ZED, London Dave,barry, North Sydney,Clemo, peps 12, Joel, Profeesor Paul, spudboy,Pete the Piegirl, Letch (sorry Fletch), Reggi, Gavin, shags, Pieboy, nuv(sounds real bright), petro, Mike, AGE3:16, Schimma (f**k off you faker), Spook and Rooculler.

Thank god size doesn't count, or you scum would be running the world.

Thanks for the fun, Nick.

I will be watching, and may return, if I please.

slmfao,aa.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 8:24 am

I agree with Larry - thank God size doesn't count, or North would have the best ruckman in the league. Spider Burton, now there is some deft recruiting....

------------------
Damien
Larry 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 8:32 am

Nik please kill the thread...

Damien at least we didn't pick up some dead shiyt by the name of D. Monkhurst, what's his first name?

Fletch 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 1999 4:39 pm

Congratulations Barry...I mean Larry,

Now with Burton and Capuano you guys have the best Ruck combination in the game.

/FF

(Insert laughing down here).

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8   

Jump to: