Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SIMPLY THE BEST

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Collingwood are smelly. 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 9:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't any of you have anything better to do than sit around kissing each others fat arses all day, wanking over hunky young men that wouldn't even give you the time of day if you met them in the street, infact knowing the mentality of most your heroes, they'd probably piss on you for intelligent conversation. And to think that you're even more pathetic than them, that's a real shame.
You have my simpathy.

Collingwood are smelly. 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 10:06 am

I'm sorry brainiac, I was confused for a little while, I didn't know that 2:18pm was considered night time these days, but I guess it has to be true, a collingwood supporter told me so.
Tell me mate, (and I am expected some sort of tough reply like "I'm not your mate") have you ever played a game of football in your life, because I'm picturing a skinny little, four-eyed computer geek who likes to talk himself up real tough on THE WEB, to redeem some sort self satisfaction to stop you slitting your wrists to end your pathetic little life where when you look in the mirror you realise your destined to live a long lonely life, fantasising about kissing that fat cousin you always thought you had a chance with.
My advice pull out the power lead to your computer and wrap around your neck, because the closest you're ever going to get to some SEXUAL action, is watching me hump your mum like a little bitch through your your parents bedroom keyhole.

Spook 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 10:37 am

OK Smelly...I'll bite and be probably one of the few people who have acknowledged your pathetic existance this year....

It's nice to read that you lead an ordered lifestyle to the timing of your fantasy life.

As for the others, yes I played quite a few years of football. I have a girlfriend thanks and have not been without one for the last 14 years. Skinny and nerdy? You wish...

Sort of shoots your assesment down a bit doesn't it you mental midget.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 11:05 am

look larry and is legion of loonies are more than likely a bunch of 5 foot **** all, four eyed morons who live inside computers most of the time and the rest of the time play those really gay fantasy role playing games. They are at every uni. You notice them by their pencil pouches thick rimmed glasses and lack of people hanging around them. We should feel sorry for him and his friends, not abuse them. Larry's had a complex ever since he was accidentally chosen as the telethon kid a few years ago.

larry i`m

stlhmhhsaaoajgjhtyakgythgmgyaomaotyetangjhagg
lgkmlamoajdhtgugjg
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 2:36 pm

larry could i buy a vowel mate?
Roo Culler 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 3:01 pm

I've never been on before, but I'm replying to this post on a friends pc. Larry, Harry, whatever your ****ed up name is. Meet me at Vic Park, or better still, Arden St you ****, so I can ****ing cave your stupid head in. I cruised past Arden St after the GF thinking I'd ram some dumb Roo bitch and saw with my own eyes how pathetic you Roo ****s really are. I know we haven't done much this decade and we still got a whole heap more flags than you gay ****s. But, if we won the GF, we'd party harder than you ****ing cock-suckers did. There was **** all people there you ****ing dick. I'd love to meet you, you arsehole, so I can donate all the blood I drain out of you to the Blood Bank. Hope to see you soon ****-eyes. And by the way, I've heard you've been visiting the Redneck web site too, and giving it to Essendon supporters.

Nick 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 3:47 pm

I'm really very bored with this thread. I was going to lock it, but I hate to act unilaterally.

So let's set up a system that works for us in situations like this. If you object to a thread and would like it closed, email me. If I get 6 requests from registered regular contributors I will close the thread ...any thread - I count as one.
Pugsville 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 4:19 pm

The original post "SIMPLY THE BEST"??
West Coast have equal claims to being team of the '90s.

AT least when collingwood domiate a decade they win more than 2 flags.

More collingwood supporters show up to see a collingwood wooden spoon than show up to see a north flag.

AT least collingwood haven't got cheer leaders.

At least when collingwood wins a flag their supportters have other supporters to talk to and celebrate the win with.

pugs. enuff said.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 3:31 am

Nick,
I know its the off season and we're all bored, but put us out of our misery please.

------------------
Damien
Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 3:31 am

1. Nick can't we get the ton before you close shop?

2. Roo premiership party was at Melbourne Park, remember it next year, you dumb ****.
3. Haven't had a go at the Bombers yet, I doubt they would be so easily got to.

4. Why dont all you dickheads learn to read, I wrote Club of the Decade not Team of the Decade, and that is why I included such things as reserves and under nineteens. If you learnt how to read properly it would make debating far more enjoyable.

5. Kangaroos or Weagles at least collingwould ****ed up after 1990, I think they're still partying.

6. One of the more enjoyable moments of the nineties not including the Rooboys would have to be Mick Maguane's (who cares how he spells it) and John Worsfold's discussion in Perth a few years back. It gave me something else to laugh at, you guys were probably crying your eye out, I have a tape of it if need reminding.

slmfao,aa. = still laughing my ****ing arse off, as always

Thanks for the fun,
it was a pleasent day enjoyed by all.

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 3:37 am

Damien,

So now you are begging Nick to stop me, a little different to your first message.

I think the pot is well stirred.

almfao,aa.

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 4:58 am

Except for a couple of small changes and the normal restriction on defamation, the Victoria Park Tavern will remain uncensored.

Email from this bb is sent to a large number of silent readers, I have no idea of their ages or values, nor do I need to know, but Nick and I do have a responsibility to refrane from sending offensive material into people's inboxes. At the same time we have no desire to unnecessarily control posts. As a compromise we have removed the Victoria Park Tavern from the overnight emails and turned on the word filter to block the couple of words that cause the greatest offense.

Those who would like to participate in discussions in the VPT can still do so, and the others can still participate in the BB without being involuntarily offended.
Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 5:43 am

Mike, Can you please answer why f**k is not allowed but c**t is, sounds a bit strange to me, did not a high court judge say f**k was now a non offensive word, only 2 months ago.

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 5:49 am

Both those words are blocked - automatically.

Not everybody is happy to allow judges to dictate their personal standards. A judge also stated a few months ago that it is ok to beat your wife.
Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 1999 5:59 am

Mike, do you only block some? is rooculler a relative?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8   

Jump to: