Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SIMPLY THE BEST

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
North Sydney 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 8:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

If my name was Larry I'd change it by deed poll mate, just like your relocated North Melbourne had to change their name. Your team may be on a winning run at the moment, but it doesn't make any of their supporters winners. You have reached the semi finals of LOSERS, in straight sets. One more comment and you're into the final.

Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 8:38 am

Attempted humour

NICE TRY, but still requires draft concession, better luck next year, boy do you need it.

Q. Greatest Goal ever?
A. Kerry Good's Goal

Q. Greatest Nonevent Goal ever?
A. Twiggy Dunne's goal

But they both gave me pleasure.
Especially Kerry's after the siren effort,
slmfao,aa.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 10:02 am

LARRY LONGTOSS INDUCTED TO THE HALL OF SHAME FOR EXCELLENCE IN THE FIELD OF MASS - DEBATING

Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 11:05 am

Must be so sad, to have nothing besides a website to brag about.

slmffao,aa,aicsm,bit....

AGE3:16 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 5:00 pm

HEY LARRY,
LOOK I AGREE AND I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE REALISES TOO(AS MUCH AS THEY'D HATE TO ADMIT IT) THAT NORTH IS A GOOD SIDE, BUT I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME WHEN I SAY - GET THE **** OUT OF THIS WEBPAGE!!!! YOU R ONE THE MOST IRRITATING, STUPID, IF NOT THE MOST STUPIDEST PERSON TO EVER WALK GOD'S GREEN EARTH!!! THEY HAVE PLACES FOR PEOPLE LIKE U, THEY CALL THEM ZOO'S. THERE IS NOTHING MORE THAN I'D LIKE THAN STICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ARSE THAT LOZZA, PETRO, FOXY AND THE REST OF THE CLAN HERE WILL HAVE TO HELP ME TIE MY SHOELACES FROM YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!! AND ALSO TO QUOTE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE POETS, THH ROCK :
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR COMENTS, SHINE 'EM UP REAL, REAL NICE, ROLL 'EM UP AND STICK STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!

petro 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 5:06 pm

You must be a real loser to go on a Collingwood web site and boost about North. What doesn't North have a web site, if they did it wouldn't be any good because they can't afford anything good.

It must feel really good to have a succesful side, but I ask you one thing, how do you sleep at night knowing that your team might go to Sydney. It might even be wores than that, you might even fold. It must be really bad to have the thought that you might be able to go to the MCG and watch your side.

Remember this North might be succesful on the feild, but you guy's stink off it. Also how can you support a side that is partically owned by Carlton, I mean you are not a real club, some of your clubs earnings go to Carlton.

The most succesful club of the 90's, is not North, it is actually West Coast according to the experts. So next time you decide to boost about North get your facts right.

Larry 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 3:16 am

I was just thinking, have Collingwould ever beaten the Kangaroos in a Grand Final?
Any grade, go for the book and tell me if you have one small glimpse in history to brag about, to LARRY THE ROOMAN.

Best of luck, no draft concessions allowed.

slmfao,aa....

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 4:22 am

Larry you are a fool...Why didn't you answer my question on how wankarey is treating you? And dickhead, how many grandfinals you been in? And besides I thought you were the NOW team!!!!!!!!!!!
Schimma 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 5:47 am

At least Collingwood look after their heroes. Tony Shaw's departure from the club was carried out with the utmost professionalism. Not like the way North treated me. Hell my kids won't even follow them, they barrack for West Coast. 300 game champions deserve better.

Larry 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 5:48 am

Oh, make me laugh a little more.

Do any of you fools know anything about football, or is it just websites, websites and websites plus a small amount of vulgarity? grab the dictionary, if required.

I am sure it will be.

slmao....

Larry 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 8:46 am

Schimma, what are you doingin scumcity, leave it to those who enjoy playing with wharfrats.

I remember Shaw's 300th game, yeah we look after our boys, wank wank....

Longmires 200th was a premiership, we look after our champs and Schimma, sorry but you should never have been a coach just like Shaw, Great Footballers crap coaches...

Schimma don't come back to this site of scum, let me protect you now........

slmfao...

Schimma 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 9:01 am

Nah, sorry Laz, I've taken a vow to never return to Arden Street...... By the way, I see your responding to your own messages now.

Collingwood are smelly. 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 9:18 am

all collingwood players are is a bunch of fags with small dicks and big loose asses.

Larry 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 9:25 am

Oh, make me laugh a little more.

Do any of you fools know anything about football, or is it just websites, websites and websites plus a small amount of vulgarity?

Grab the dictionary, if required.

I am sure it will be.

slmao....

NO RESPONSE MUST BE TAKEN AS A POSITIVE,

Schimma I think you are really Shaw have a good hard w*%# as usual.

Spook 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 1999 9:33 am

Thanks for sharing one of your nightly 'Flog' fantasies with us Smelly...I guess if you need to think like that to excite yourself, then don't let us stop you.

Oh Larry you clown!
How are things at the arse end of the evolutionary ladder? Are you getting the attention here that's lacking in your day to day caravan park existence?

You secretly aspire to be one of us don't you?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8   

Jump to: