Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SIMPLY THE BEST

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 8:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yawn.
Larry 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 9:54 am

I agree with you foxy.

They're all a big yawn.

I asked them to let me retire a winner, but they just keep on keeping on.

By the way historically speaking collingwould have won one flag in the last 40 years, pack of tossers........ sorry wannabees....

Yes they were good in the first half of the century, or so my great grandfather told me.

Roll on 2000.
Kangaroos the NOW team........

Larry 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 9:56 am

Half Century reached, a new record, beats those Brisbane twits by 13.

Thanks for the FUN.

Gavin 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 10:24 am

Oh yeah?

Well I reckon that the roos are pretty shit hot nthat. My dad told me that if you go for the kangaroos then you'll never have to worry about winning nthat, and I think he said that because we're so good nthat that we're always going to be winning. anyway I reckon the magpies aren't too bad nthat because they let us come to their games nthat and even if we beat them nthat they let us go home after they finish hitting us nthat. I'm really going to miss victory park nthat cause I liked the way we were treated so special nthat. i go to the footy with me beany and scarf nthat and the magpie guys think their so special nthat that they always want to take them nthat I don't mind because they always shout nthat and stand round me like i'm a rock star nthat and I fell special nthat.

and we've got a good song nthat I like the second part where it says Out we come, out we come, out we come to play Just for recreation's sake to pass the time away Lots of fun, heaps of fun, enjoy yourself today

shags 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 5:01 pm

Nick's site has just been awarded the prize for the site used by North Supporters. In fact, it has received more posts from North Supporters in one week than the North site has since inception.

Analysists believe that every Kangaroos fan who is capable of using the internet has posted to Nick's page. This includes Larry who only posts during school hours and therefore may be receiving assistance.

Congratulations Nick on providing a public service to those less fortunate.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 10:27 pm

Gavvy since when did 'nthat' become a recognised word. You North supporters have a language all of your own, like the hill billies who live in the georgia mountains in the U.S. - like the ones in the movie deliverance...more than a co-incidence I`m sure. Played a banjo recently fellas? cut the lawn and found a couple of cars? you own home that is mobile and 7 cars that aint?
Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 1999 6:58 am

Well, Larry the masochist.

Now we know why you're here, and there, and everywhere else (except the Camper Van which passes as a Norf site, of course).

That's right folks - the boy likes a good spanking, and he's been getting it from all the other sites he's posted his dreary little list on. It's pleasing to know that this site has spanked him the hardest and most often.

Go Pies

Pieboy 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 1999 12:22 pm

Well Larry,
You must be the biggest ****wit that I have ever had the (dis)pleasure of having to listen to. This is actually my first time visiting Nicks site, but on any of my travels over the net, or otherwise, I have never met such a shit-munching ****bag.
By the way I have a feeling that you're a closet "PIES" supporter anyway, or is it just that you're the only North supporter in existence, so you have to come to a Collingwood site to actually converse with other humans, not just apes like that ****wit that plays for you ****s Mick the ****ing cro-magnon Martin.

PS Bring it on $£%^$^!!!!

------------------
----------
Pieboy

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 1999 12:32 pm

Larry, just imagine if you had the guts to the say the "stuff" you have been saying, next to any Collingwood supporter. Well you won't be imagining it for long because you might just find yourself a bit "hurt".Just how much time do you have on your hands? By the way how as Waynker Carey been treating you?

------------------
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 1999 12:32 pm

Larry, just imagine if you had the guts to the say the "stuff" you have been saying, next to any Collingwood supporter. Well you won't be imagining it for long because you might just find yourself a bit "hurt".Just how much time do you have on your hands? By the way how as Waynker Carey been treating you?

------------------
peps_12 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 1999 5:40 am

"Shit-munching ****bag"

See what I mean?

Keep it coming Larry, you haven't made a valid point yet, you're being pasted from one side of the site to the other.

Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 5:29 am

The attention span of an average Collingwould supporter appears to be as short as a two yaer old.

So I will repeat my first claim and see if any one can seriously challenge it.

This time, see if you can all focus on the question at hand, and not the dribble that has been posted in the last three days.

EASILY CLUB OF THE DECADE
2 senior day Premierships
6 consecutive semi finals
2 senior night premierships
2 reserve premierships
2 under nineteen premierships,
had to end u19 comp, AFL got sick of Roos winning.

3 AFLPA MVPS
1995 W Carey
1996 C McKernan
1998 W Carey

COLEMAN MEDAL
1990 J Longmire

BEST COACH
Coach of 5 premierships during the 90's

Just Fantastic.
Simply the best

Roll on 2000
Larry

Collingwould greatest gain in the 90s,
a decent web site... wow

This should get us to the ton and make Collingwould fans the greatest of all...

Q.Colligwould, how many flags since the WW2? now don't make me laugh, all powerful one.

slmao

petro 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 6:41 am

To all the North supporters, you must all be real loser's to go on a Collingwood web site and to promote North's succes. What, don't North have a web site of their own, of course they don't, because thier would be only 10 people on.

It must fell good when you have a sucessful club, but what's so good about it when your club have's to go to sydney and you can not watch them live. Yes we might be as succesful as North in the 90's, but at least i can go to sleep at night and not worry if our team is moving or going to fold.

By the way remember that we(Collingwood) are selfed owned, were as North on the other hand are parcely owned by Carlton. So if you think that you are the must succesful club of the 90's, well your wrong, because succes is also measured off the field. NORTH ARE THE BIG LOSER'S OFF THE FIELD.

Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 6:59 am

Pedro, good choice of words....

But are we going to talk footy or websites.

If we are talking websites, like I say Collingwould wood be Premiers..

slmfaoaa

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 1999 8:16 am

Larry

I've been waiting for you to react to the repeated statements that norf don't have an official web site. I must be slow, but with your last statement about Collingwood's achievement being their web site, it's finally dawned on me that you don't even know about it. Norf have had an official site since the beginning of last season.

I think your true colours are showing ...and they're not blue and white. For someone who seems to spend as much time as you do on the net and follow your team as passionately as you'd like us to believe you do, not to know that your own club has a web site, suggests to me that your interest in footy extends to "yah yah my club's better than your club' and not much further - the classic signs of a band-wagoner.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8   

Jump to: