Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SIMPLY THE BEST

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 1999 10:39 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a look at the previous message to my earlier message fool and you will see what I mean.

Please tell me I don't have to make it any clearer.

I just keep on laughing my self stupid, please stop it.

Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 1999 10:44 am

spudboy, some pun is intended.

Glad to see you worked out the Glass house gag, I was a bit worried, collingwoulders wood not understand.

Do you get that one?????????????

Please let me retire ahead.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 1999 11:45 am

Give Larry a break, he has to spend some quality time with his woman - he was saying the other day just how long they take to inflate
Fletch 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 1999 6:49 pm

Onya Larry, you limp wristed donut puncher!

/FF

Larry 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 1999 9:36 am

Letch and Newelly what ever it is, next time you go to a Kangaroos v Collingwould match
and you see a Kangaroos supporter smiling and laughing, just think, that could be me.

Aint life sweet.

more draft concessions for the maggets in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.... eventually it has to work, and they can make it to 15th.

lmao

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 1999 10:57 am

i actually saw a roos supporter crying during the last pies/kangaroos game, when we were killing you during the 1st half. that was sweet. ask capuano if he remembers that bump by crosisca in the centre square. poor matty took 10 minutes to stumble off the field, and when he did i was sitting right next to the bench laughing my head off at him.

and by the way, the north runner is super special. his shepherd on steve lawrence in the preliminary final was simply magnificent. if i may, i'd like to translate craig starcevich's (the brisbane runner in case you didn't know) torrent of abuse towards the poor north runner. (and this is for real, i heard starce scream this as he was running off the field; in fact i reckon someone in alice springs could've heard it it was so bloody loud). anyway it went something like this:

YOU'RE ****ING KIDDING ME! STAY OFF THE ****ING FIELD YOU ****ING STUPID GIT!
(this was accompanied by a loud cheer from the stands). and later in the match, starce hurled some more:
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY OFF THE ****ING FIELD YOU STUPID ****!

enough said.
Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 1999 6:31 am

One place you WON'T find him is on a Norf site - I checked out the "Roo Boys" site figuring I'd leave a note for Larry.

I changed my mind tho - I didn't want to be the FIRST post on the site. Obviously the caravan park dwellers can't even find their own site, that's why they're here.

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 1999 7:32 am

Oh no, wrong again.

It's starting to sound a bit familiar.

Just notice Collingwood could almost slip into duds of the decade, lucky no one was up to it in 1990, I think the rest must have taken a year off.

Only 2 final losses in the past nine years, a credit to no one.

Larry always smiles.

lmao

Spudboy 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 1999 10:18 am

Larry,

Remember this moment. In a few years time,
your beloved Kangaroos will be playing out
of Sydney FULL-TIME. At the very moment you
first read about this, think about me, because I will definitely be thinking of you, and laughing till my stomach aches.

Yours in anticipation...........Spudboy

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 1999 10:32 am

You guys just keep coming back for more.

Q.Who lost the last under 19s Grand Final?
A.Collingwould
Q.Who beat them stupid?
A.Kangaroos

And a great day was enjoyed by all.........

Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 1999 12:09 pm

Hey Larry, why don't you tow your caravan over to the Roo Boys site?

I had to put a blank post on it so there'd be at least ONE message on the board. There's tons of space for your waffle over there, why, you could talk to yourself all day if you wanted to and they'd be grateful for the action 'cos no-one else ever seems to go there.

Aren't you a bit ashamed, deep down, that you HAVE to come to a magpie site to meet another human being.

BTW - did you here about the politician found dead wearing a Norf jumper? The cops told his family he was dressed in drag to save them from embarassment.

North Sydney 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 1999 4:36 pm

North are the biggest bunch of sellouts you will find. For the extra cash they decide to play home games in Sydney, all because they are unloved here in Melbourne. They even changed their name, all because of fear of extinction. Their jumper was even altered to reveal a design that looked like dripping paint. And by the way, who the **** gives a rats arse about them in Sydney anyway. They use fag boy Carey to promote the games. Well Larry, when he disappears, you guys are as good as DEAD.
So now you even count Under 19's flags at North. Well when you've been a pathetic club like North and only got 4 flags, you do those sorts of things. And don't forget to mention Larry your proud collection of 14 wooden spoons, you losers. Not to mention your record of 42 wins 90 losses against the Pies. So pack up your toys and go play somewhere else, cause this site's only for supporters of the big boys.
North reminds me of Wimbledon in the English Premier League. Just battling for survival, and one bad year away from oblivion. And weren't they the club that wanted to play games in Dublin, cause no one gave a shit about them in London? You bet.

Larry 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 4:12 am

So wimbleton have won 2 of the last 4 championships? have they? YOU IDIOT.

So Mick wants to make collingwould the Man United of the AFL. OK, now he just has to teach them how to win, or change their jumpers to red,
THE LATTER WOULD BE BY FAR THE EASIER WAY.

lmao

Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 6:42 am

So - come on Larry, tell us why you haven't posted on the "Roo Boys" site yet. We're all waiting for your reasons.

You're really just another "wanna-be" aren't you? Norf are still nothing so you come crawling around a Collingwood site and won't even post on your own club's unofficial site.

That just about sums you up, pal. Just like your club - no home to go to. Get back in your caravan mate and start heading for Sydney. They understand that kind of supporter up there. We don't.

North Sydney 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 1999 8:44 am

Larry what a ****ed up LOSER parasite. Fancy wasting your time coming onto a Collingwood site. I don't know if you know this, but your bragging about your side, doesn't mean jack to us. Carlton or Essendon winning flags hurts, but North, who gives a rats. You should be getting on Footscrays and St Kilda's sites, cause you're basically competing with those historically lowly clubs. I still haven't met a North supporter since you won the flag, so it may as well have been Fremantle. Anyway historically speaking you have to achieve a lot more to be in Collingwood's class. Dominate for 50 years and then come talking to us. But for now 4 flags minus 14 wooden spoons doesn't look too good. Laughing my ass off too.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8   

Jump to: