Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Victoria Park Tavern

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 1:39 am
Post subject: Victoria Park TavernReply with quote

Bloody hell, I wish the trading period would hurry up and arrive. Us shallow faithful of Nick's BB have nothing else in our lives but football and have now resorted to becoming computer geeks. All this talk of word wrap, IE4, Bill Gates etc...and now to make matters worse, Michael's mouse is buggered.

....and speaking of the Vic Park Tavern:
where is the controversy?

where is the bad language?

where is the swag of unregistered invaders corrupting our lives with scandalous, unsavoury postings?

I for one am disappointed, Nick. The warning under the Vic Park Tavern heading says not for the faint hearted.

The most controversial thing we've had to deal with this year is Foxy's homo-erotic, demi-god worship of James 'Wazza' Wasley...... even Newelly's postings have bordered on sensible this season(The therapy must be working)

I just hope that the Craig Kelly incident amounts to something. Were any animals involved?.....Did anyone get urinated on? Was Aaron James even there that night?

I wait with baited breath.

------------------
Damien
DamienK 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 7:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree with me more on that one.
Well last night he proved it again even though I didn't see the footy show until this morning (starts at 11:30pm up here). Eddie's a dead set wanker... when's he gonna announce the worst kept secret in footy?? What's he waiting for? He sits there with that silly bloody grin on his mug every time MM's mentioned. While I agree we've all got more respect for MM than to announce his future on the Eddie show, the sooner it's settled the better for the club and us poor bloody supporters who've had **** all to cheer about all year, I have got to work with $£$%^%%$ CAARRRLLLTON supporters, who are unbearable at this time of the year. Give us something to get excited about! ps: anyone else heard the rumours about 'Spider Everitt' in black and white?????

Nick 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 8:04 am

I dunno ...this forum's a bit of a worry.

I started it because Russell (I think) complained that the registration process and the look of the new bb was going to ruin the feel of the board ...and I was worried about that too.

People seemed to enjoy the slanging matches and censorship debates last season, so I thought I'd provide a forum where anyone could come along and say their piece anonymously. It hasn't happened.

Russell was right and as you've pointed out Damien, the change of format has completely changed the tone of the bulletin board - it's much more serious than it used to be. Don't know if that's good or bad...or neither. Anyway, the 'faint hearted' warning was an attempt to say that this forum is no man's land and is unmoderated and uncensored, but actually, was probably a bit of wishful thinking - I can't remember one anti-pie posting or even a posting by a non-pie supporter since the new bb started - it's all become very sensible.

...and Russell pissed off anyway (hasn't been seen since)!
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 4:15 pm

sorry, i can't say i have homo-erotic feelings for wazza, though it's an intriguing observation, and one that calls for further thought and analysis. after all, this is the victoria park tavern, a place of great intellectual solitude, lacking in brazen, raucous behaviour which might scare off those 'faint hearted' intellectuals. ****.
Lozza 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 1999 12:02 pm

Everbody Get £$%$ed.

DamienK 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 2:48 am

Love your work Lozza.. finally some tavern agro.

DamienK 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 5:16 am

I wonder..... Who here thinks 'foxy' IS 'Wazza'? I've never seen such fanatical support for an (young, yes but) unproven player! OR just a toey chick!

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 6:22 am

well........that could explain why i never post on match days..........?????
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 6:39 am

Aaaah....very interesting theory put forward by my evil, unregistered alter-ego'DamienK'. If foxy is in fact Wazza, I must add Narcissusistic to Homo-erotic and Demi-God.

Now for some culture in the Tavern: Narcissus was that dude who fell in love with his own reflection in the water back in biblical times. Someone can expand on that further if they like.

Now for some token swearing in the Tavern: I hope North kick the living $£$%^%%$ shit out of those skumbag Carlton cock suckers this Saturday because they are nothing but a bunch of arrogant $£$%^%%$ pretending pricks who don't deserve to be there.

That is all.

------------------
Damien
DamienK 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 8:07 am

No.... That my friends is NOT all, they are also $£$%^%%$ CHEATS. I draw your attention to the "Harmes incident", the ball was $£$%^%%$ out of bounds, Wayne is a $£$%^%%$ prick.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 1999 8:35 am

come on you two, take it outside. unless you want to play a game of darts with my friend the elf. he says he'll give you all his gold coins if you beat him. i'd watch that you don't mention collingwood though. he's a ravenous collingwood fan and he's still seething at the fact that stuart mangin was delisted. and schaefer for that matter.
DamienK 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 8:13 am

C'mon Lozza, we all await your next line of intelligent, razor sharp wit!! You've had a couple of days to reload.

Barry 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 2:24 pm

who is this wazza bloke anyway?

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 2:31 pm

i really hope that's some kind of joke barry.
Nick 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 1999 3:36 pm

Yeah Ron...but it might be a mixed blessing.

We've had a record number of people drop off the subscription list this week. Could be that the season's finished, but it could also be the colourful emails heading out in all directions from here every night.

Still... there haven't been any complaints and it's really great to see the forum firing up thanks (I think) to Damien.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: