Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 240, 241, 242 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
Another scripted loss coming up.

Needed a leader to make a statement when we were 10 points up.

Everyone kacked their daks instead.

Quote:
Yep we’re gone. And so is the season.

Quote:
Yeah, see ya 2020

Quote:
We are rooted

Quote:
We had an extra three day break, and they are missing Sidebottom, Treloar and DeGoey.

There's no @#$%&! excuse for today.

Quote:
Can’t believe how bad our so called great back 6 has been today. Been smashed.

Quote:
It sucks following us

Quote:
Another 30+ turnaround on the cards.

Buckley has played us beautifully today, and no doubt as soon as he saw our players refusing to take shots at goal he knew it was the time to turn it up.

Quote:
FMD. Pathetic weak as piss gutless

Quote:
HAVENT SCORED A GOAL IN THE SECOND HALF.

LET THAT SINK IN

Quote:
Shit the bed this qtr. Season on the line and haven't handled it.

Quote:
Too many passengers and just a very poor and disappointing effort after half time. Outplayed and outcoached. Harry is such a disappointment. They have let themselves down and supporters. Realistically we are still not very good, yet.

Quote:
game on the line, didnt fire a shot.

dissappointing effort.

Quote:
Critical moments in the 3rd involving Gibbons, Martin.

Making such hard work of the entries.

No composure.

Little system going inside 50.

Fumble city.

Williamson so often trying to be cute with the ball...thinks he has so much time.

Love handballing to a player who is already under pressure.

What is the system apart from bombing it inside 50?

This was a Collingwood team missing Treloar, De Goey, Howe and Sidebottom, while Carlton had extra days to prepare.

Quote:
Pathetic effort

Don’t kid yourself

Quote:
The ledger is now even for the first time in many of our lifetimes.

Hope the boys are proud of that.

127-127 Wink

Quote:
Casboult is a sook. Awful once he's beaten early.

Midfield depth... until we've got it, we're mid table at best.

Quote:
Typical. Bust their arses to get into a decent position then fold.

It’s time for a couple of the older blokes to step aside, we’re going nowhere with them

Quote:
We’re a pack of Girl Scouts Nancy boys.

Quote:
I can see us completely shitting the bed to end this season.

Quote:
Big reality check. Still a long way off it, looked slow.

Quote:
Whoever distributed the dumb pills at half time needs to be shot

Only we can turn a positive first half into a @#$%&! embarrassment in the the second

Overrated, outplayed, outcoached and lacked the killer instinct required to take the next step

GAGF

Quote:
Very disappointing performance in the second half. Not even close. Season is on the line and that’s what we serve up. Sick of losing to these mugs who were just limping into the game. Can’t believe players are laughing with their opponents after the game.

Quote:
Once again a bit of expectation against a side that has been average for about 6 weeks and we dish up complete garbage

Quote:
WTF was that shitless pathetic disgraceful embarrassing non-effort. Just wonder how pieces I can cut my member card to send back..can’t remember such a pathetic effort...

Quote:
Collingwood won the stoppages and the uncontested ball. We weren't strong enough inside and didn't man up on the outside. Very disappointing and a bitter pill to swallow.

Quote:
I hope this loss hurts, they don't deserve to play finals.

Quote:
Am still fuming but have surprised myself by not smashing the TV

Quote:
It was like everybody was waiting for someone else to do it...........just waiting and waiting.Until we find bloke who WANT it we are going nowhere.Cant believe i have been so delusional.Up till today i actually believed.More false hope,another false dawn.Got suckered in to fools gold,AGAIN....................sorry,but its another rebuild,AGAIN.

At least you've admitted that you're delusional Laughing

Quote:
Can’t keeping backing the players after that last qtr effort.

Quote:
This club has been letting me down for twenty years

I went into today’s game with some expectation

Hopefully they keep letting you down for a long time yet Wink

Quote:
Carlton 109.5 ave games
Collingwood 94.9

Carlton 9 less than 50, Collingwood 7
Carlton 5 players more than 150 games, Colingwood 3

Carlton 26y, Collingwood 26y

So much for being a "young" team Laughing

Quote:
same shit , different decade!!

Quote:
So we're all taking it well then...

Quote:
Hasn’t been any real leadership for 20 years. A few guys here and there but can never find a core group of 7-8 players who will not accept losing and ensure that the others on the list will not accept losing. A lot of laughing with opponents after the game. Where were the leaders to huddle up the players and give it to them? Let them know that second half was unacceptable. I didn’t see it. I haven’t seen it much in 20 years.

Quote:
We are as soft as butter and Sh1t the bed when the going gets tough or the spot light is turned up.

Quote:
Today's game showed we are still a fair way off it.

Quote:
Not sure why we @#$%&! bother sometimes, this team will be the death of me

Quote:
No one has blamed the coach yet, so I will.

No plan B when collingwood obviously had our plan figured out.

Big reason why they eventually got on top.

Quote:
I thought we busted our arses and played better than them in the third quarter but just could not get the score on the board.
And then they ran over the top of us b/c we were exhausted and dropped our heads.

Quote:
We were out of our depth .
Pies were one of the flag favourites not so long back.
They hit a flat spot and we thought we could get them.
We are not good enough.
To many go missing when pressure is on.
Martin steps up slots the goal before half time and then the confidence rises.
He is being carltonised.

Quote:
I am sooooo Mad

Might have to go out and enjoy myself.

I will.

Catch you all a bit later ... where are all the apologists tonight?

Quote:
Couldn’t watch the first half. Listened to the third quarter on the radio and watched the last.

I wanted to believe. I really wanted to believe. That was only fueled more when I saw the half time score.

But the second half was what I feared all along. That we would effectively shit the bed in our biggest game in 7 years.

A chance to take a significant step towards finals. To win 3 in a row. To have more wins than losses.

And we kick 4 points in the second half.

The brutal fact is we are pretenders until we prove otherwise.

Bitterly disappointed to say the least.

Quote:
We never fail to disappoint.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:33 pm

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
We lost this game at the selection table over the last fortnight.

Quote:
Lost this on the selection table. Knew it was over as soon as I saw the changes. Ahh well.

Quote:
Goalless second half with season on the line. Never change Carlton.

Quote:
Can't tell you how disappointed I am with that second half.

No one stood up when the game was on the line. No one.

Quote:
Zero leadership and composure in a whole half of football with our season on the line, summed up by Cripps stupidly calling for the ball while Martin’s lining up for a set-shot with seconds remaining in the 3rd qtr.

Pathetic.

Quote:
Dominating the 3rd quarter for a return of 0.2 hurt. Completely going to sleep in the 4th sunk us. This one stings.

Quote:
Had our chances and choked.

Quote:
Cripps needs a good hard look at himself, he's been sh*t all year. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Quote:
Bit of expectation and pressure and that's what they dish up. Horrible.

Quote:
Pathetic and weak effort after half time, just rolled over and died.

Won’t play finals and don’t deserve to.

Quote:
Insipid performance, everytime we have had a chance to get ahead of the ledger and push for finals they sh*t the bed.

It's mental, they don't know how to win

Quote:
Didn't adjust to Collingwood's changes after half time, left the fat side open and they cut us up. Really disappointing.

Quote:
Our midfield is really really bad.

Quote:
This club can rightfully and truly piss off now.

Why did I grow up supporting this club? Why??????

Most important game for us in the last 10 years and they dish up that performance.

I can’t do it anymore, they have broken me... I can never support any other team so I’m just gonna give up on AFL altogether, I can’t go through this anymore!!!

GOLD! Laughing

Quote:
Darcy Moore, along with his flankers Maynard and Crisp absolutely destroyed us in the 2nd half.

Credit where credit due.

Quote:
Just wish we could have a season that’s not over after the home and away season for once. Really poor footy from us and some really concerning signs. Trying to stay positive but struggling to when we didn’t even kick a goal in the second half

Quote:
My fault. I was painting and came in to check the score at 46-36. Won’t be doing that again.

Quote:
No excuses. Should have smashed this side. This is worse than the Hawks lost and that was bad.

Quote:
We have a serious ‘above the shoulders’ issue. That is all I’m saying.

Quote:
Bye finals... have a bad feeling Adelaide will get their first win against us and now with not much hope we'll get our usual 100 point belting by GWS.

Please beat them, Adelaide Cool

Quote:
We suck

We know

Quote:
Bitterly disappointing effort against a C grade outfit. Destroyed at ground level, destroyed in the air, way too many liabilities.

Quote:
Embarrassing. Humiliating. Gutless.

Quote:
We’re not good enough, it’s as simple as that

Quote:
0.4 to 5.6, probably the worst second half we’ve played this year.

Quote:
Pathetic when it mattered. Just like the Hawks game.

A mentally weak side.

Quote:
Abysmal performance in the 2nd half

Quote:
Three Words - GUTLESS, GUTLESS, GUTLESS.

Sorry Folks, Paddy Dow is not working out for us, time to trade him at the end of the year.

Marc Murphy thanks for your service, but you are cooked. Time to take a pension.

Time is up for Simmo too I reckon.

A season's worth of good work pissed away in one dire second half of football.

We are still miles off being a legit contender.

Pissed off.

Quote:
Can't believe that leech is still running our midfield coaching, please piss of Barker.

Quote:
Nothing burns my a## as much as losing to the filth but i at least expected a fight to the end at half time...

Quote:
Out coached. Again. Our gameplan works until the opposition coach figures it out. Then bye-bye.

Daicos. Thomas. Elliott. Quaynor. Didn’t see them coming, didn’t do a damn thing to stop them.

Quote:
Be nice if the day comes when I don't expect us to lose.

Quote:
Collingwood have been rotating due to a hectic schedule, and it's not all been roses for them, but they've still won 4 out of the last 5.

Quote:
Teague was outcoached, more importantly tempo footy disappeared

Quote:
All the other boards will be watching us on show tonight....so let’s put in a classic 44 page meltdown.

Sakc ‘em all!!

Quote:
This one’s on our senior players.
Docherty, Murphy, Cripps, Casboult all poor, Simpson fair. Betts and Newnes missing after half time, Martin struggled.
Jones good most of the day outpointed in the last.
Who was our second midfielder? Whoever it was, Jamie Elliott smashed him.

Quote:
I am trying to think of a more painful loss in the last 10 years ... anyone help me out?

Quote:
An epic failure. Once again weak in big games.

Quote:
Poor effort after half time - especially what was on the line. Intensity was amiss. They wanted it more.

Quote:
Collingwood had a game plan and executed it well. They are a good side and would of beaten anyone in the bottom 8 today. It sucks to lose to these pricks.

Quote:
Our forwards should wear Darcy Moore masks next week, so we can find one of our own targets.

Quote:
Can’t wait until the point in the next couple of days when people start saying that GWS is a rabble, we should beat them easily, etc...

Quote:
Extremely disappointing. Pies were too good, they zoned and suffocated us in the 2nd half. We were too fumbly. No fluency

Quote:
Disgusting. Hawthorn game all over again.

Quote:
There INS had an impact ours did not.

Quote:
Our second genuinely disappointing loss for the year

Quote:
They won every ground ball all game. Our mids looked flat and second to everything.

Quote:
Nothing changes, year after year, the same mediocrity.

This club has spent years finishing on the bottom for nothing; there is nothing to show for it; just a little potential that won’t amount to much.

The top end draft picks aren’t even played...

All those losses for nothing....
Football is about winning, nothing else. This club is poisoned with woke agendas, people creating jobs for themselves.

the membership should retake control of the club; the board have failed and should be ousted.

Teague doesn’t possess tactical he’s a better version of Bolton.

Be ruthless, be brutal.

Carlton needs to regain its manhood...

Fair rant Laughing

Quote:
This year we have had two opportunities to go above 50-50 wins. We have not been above 50-50 since 2013. Both games were winnable against mediocre opposition who were badly out of form

In both matches, we submitted a massive turd of an effort and completely rolled over after half time.

I think we are as far away as ever, to be honest. Maybe not 2018 levels of putrid (although somehow Polson is still getting a game, and still the worst player on the ground) but with less hope than ever

Quote:
Choked. Simple. Everything on the line and just choked.

Quote:
On so many levels, the biggest disappointment of the year.

Quote:
It's really time for heads to start rolling.

Logiudice better just shut his mouth and stop talking it up. We have done nothing just fu** up you absolute disgrace.

Teague needs a clue and quickly. Barker has to go.

Murphy, Doc, Plowman and Simpson directly cost 5 goals. Through not going hard at a contest or sh*t disposal. This is not good enough from senior players.

Doc and Cripps are not captain's arseholes.

All the people bagging kids like Polson, Dow and players like Newnes are ******* gutless. At least they ******* crack in. Unlike the 'untouchable' players in our side who avoid contact at all costs.

Absolutely disgusting considering what was on the line today.

The Blues are back????? Shut your ******* mouth and show something.

Quote:
Our biggest game in 5 years and we kick 4 behinds in the second half.

Quote:
I think we stuffed up pick 3 for Dow

Quote:
No words Sad

Quote:
The bottom line is, one team played like their season was on the line. The other team was Carlton.

Quote:
So frustrated, still trying to make sense of that second half, how do you go from being on top to completely switching off and not even kicking a goal for a half, that is inexcusable, Teague needed too make positional changes when they started getting on top, but thr was nothing doing. This performance was just as bad and frustrating as the Hawthorn game, it was like the players thought we were going to get the game handed to us, sorry for the negativity but am just very frustrated, i thought we were starting to get over these lapses in games but no, this game was their for the taking and we choked, and the fact it was against Collingwood makes this so much worse. I really hope we turn things around against GWS

Quote:
Honestly this feels like the worst loss of the year, yes worse than Hawthorn, I had genuine enthusiasm/optimism at half time.

This one hurts. It hurts a lot. I feel like so much hope and optimism I had for us going fowards was washed away in our deplorable 2nd half.

When I wake up tomorrow, and my cooler wiser head prevails, I will know that is not the case.

Just feeling numb atm.

Quote:
Finals on the line and we get overrun by Williamstown in the second half despite having a 9 day break. Dismal.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
The 70 premiership side would’ve been embarrassed by that second half ...

Quote:
People need to take responsibility for letting themselves have unrealistic expectations rather than to lash out at everyone else. There was no reasonable expectation of making finals this year.

Quote:
That really stings...what a horrible insight into the future of this club that was. Everything to play for...and horribly exposed by a club much better in every way.

Collingwood: a professional, well run club....who are WELL below their best.

Vs Carlton: pretenders - or at best, near enough is good enough.

The selection table didn’t help — why....for the love of god play so tall...already behind the 8 ball.

I couldn’t be more envious of collingwood and their development.

At least SPS was dropped, so I didn’t have to watch him refuse to bodyline the ball over and over.

Disappointing end to the season.

Hopefully we can develop some sort of weights program in the off season And the club can start to emulate the successes of the WCE, pies, Geelong and port. Who actually have standards.

Positives include:

Curnow and Cripps who never say die.

Martin - as hard as a cats head

Weitering and Jones: immense all year.

Docherty: the fact he is playing at all is a huge plus.

The blues soft underbelly was exposed horrible today.

What I wouldn’t give for some players with the desire and attitude of Maynard, Adams, Daicos and the brown boys.....that’s what stings the most....the attitude and application of their younger players.

Quote:
In a honesty, it's the fact Collingwood had so many top line players missing, and we almost played with a full deck of best/starting 22 players is what shits me the most.

Yes I do agree that many posters (including if not especially myself) have overreacted to this loss considerably, but the genuine frustration and immediate disillusionment (which will fade over the next few hours and days) is real, especially against the Old Enemy, whom we are well over due to win against.

I have to admit part of my anger is my perhaps unrealistic expectation that we would win this game fairly well, given the talent (on paper) both teams put out today.

Finally I still firmly believe Nathan Buckley is a much better coach than his reputation would suggest (at least amongst Filth fans).

Quote:
It was a nice dream while it lasted.

Quote:
the book says, we might be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us

Quote:
Peter Daicos is the only Collingwood player I ever liked (just a pure footballer). Well done to his son on playing like that while carrying such a famous name

Quote:
Reckon Teague miised the point this week. The four son's of guns who played today for the filth ALL stood up and played with the ferocity that was ultimately missing from the Blues. Moore, Brown, Daicos; those surnames used to cause me nightmares as a kid, their son's are now stamping their monicures upon our next generation. We played as if we were just playing another team, they played as if they were playing their mortal enemy, it was like watching Ragnar tear the English a new one.

Quote:
******* disgusting 2nd half we are done.
So pissed off ,we only run one way.

Quote:
Its funny how history repeats....Pies did us like this last year.

Our ability to lose games when in a good position or when there is the smallest hint of expectation is seriously groundhog day.

Quote:
Taken the time to cool down and not post with emotion .....

fu** we were patheric!

leaderless, rudderless just a dear in headlights.

thought we were better than that 2nd half abomination.

unfortunately this club seems to know how to build up th3 supporters just to tear them down.

really disappointed in my club and players tonight.
go baggers sniff .....

Quote:
A Collingwood supporter mate of mine cane around today to watch the game with me. I didn’t realise how disrespectful it was at the time but he said to me: ‘it wouldn’t surprise me today if Carlton beat us’.

after the fact it dawned on me. He’s so used to beating us but despite his VFL side playing today he still expected to win. But only out of a small possibility Carlton may get up. Carlton may beat Collingwood and it ‘wouldn’t surprise him’ fu** me. We deserve to win these games. We have an experienced side 12 of which have played ever game this year. We have a KP backline that’s played all year together. Where the fu** is our guaranteed wins.

at 3/4 time while taking a piss I said to myself. Just this time I want this one. 9 days break fresh. Dominating everywhere but the scoreboard.

the rest is ******* history. See ya 2020. I want more in 2021.

respect from the opposition supporters would be nice.

Your mate is a legend Razz

Quote:
We were lucky to beat Freo after the siren, beat a lethargic Suns after they had a 4 day break.

I would’ve thought we had an advantage with a 9 day break compared to Collingwoods 6 day break, go figure. We simply had too many players off today.

Quote:
I just hope we aren’t having the same conversations in 12 months time. There has to come a time when we can find a successful identity again.

Elliot destroyed us for 10 years and Mick and his mates didn’t help... will be draft where we need the shrewdest of traders and we had one if the best and stuffed that up to over politics.

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 am

Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Thanks Jezza (as always) This one takes the cake:

Quote:
This club can rightfully and truly piss off now.

Why did I grow up supporting this club? Why??????

Most important game for us in the last 10 years and they dish up that performance.

I can’t do it anymore, they have broken me... I can never support any other team so I’m just gonna give up on AFL altogether, I can’t go through this anymore!!!
thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:25 pm

Thanks Jezza.

Wonderful reading. Gives you that nice inner warm feeling.

What makes it sweeter is that just as I was expecting to lose, they were expecting to win.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:50 pm

^ It SO does!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:49 pm

I loved this one

The bottom line is, one team played like their season was on the line. The other team was Carlton.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:46 pm

The good news is that it is technically still possible for Carlton to win fewer games this year than they did last year. Brisbane and GWS should knock them off but Sydney and Adelaide had better both bring what passes for their "A" (really "C-") game to the other two match-ups.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:28 pm

Carlton lose again! Very Happy
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:41 pm

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
49 inside 50s to 40

49 inside 50s for 5 goals!

Quote:
ONE @#$%&! GOAL in 3 quarters

Let that sink the @#$%&! in

Quote:
Just P!$$ weak.

Quote:
Been saying it for years

We can't @#$%&! kick

Quote:
Very hard to stomach. Two games where we went missing when the stakes rise and a game is there to be won. Don't know what to say, apart from have a look at some players on the list in the last three rounds.

Quote:
Weak as effing piss..why

Quote:
15 points up at 3q time & lost. Very rare for that to happen in 2020.

Anyway, rubbish game. Even when we were in front it didn't look like we should have been.

Quote:
this week and last week ... utterly dissappointing ....

we are mentally week ... i cant see where the change is going to come next year.

Quote:
Ran out of petrol tickets.

Quote:
This rebuild is going nowhere

This club is going nowhere

No idea why I still care

Quote:
Regulation 4-5 goal turnaround.

Almost done with football.

Quote:

Seriously concerned about Teague

We dominate games and cannot score goals
We concede way to many easy goals out the back
We give up 5-6 goals in a row almost every week
We are so mentally fragile
We have no mongrel

Quote:
Last 5 2nd halves.........8.32 !!!

Quote:
Last game I watch this year....can't watch that stuff any more...

Quote:
Carlton kicked 1 goal from its last 42 forward entries.

Quote:
This year has seriously been a waste. The season was set up for us at 3/4 time the last two weeks and we [REDACTED] it!

Quote:
5 goals in 6 quarters of football
But hey everything’s ok.

Teague - we will learn from that. We didn’t play our way.

Meanwhile we continue to be irrelevant, we continue to be mentally weak. We continue to draft kids and not develop them, to play blokes in positions where they can’t use their skills.

But hey everything is alright.

Oh by the way we actually ain’t a young team.

Quote:
I'm going to read that Covid19 thread. That's a lot more fun

Quote:
Gutless
Hopeless
Brainless
Why do we bother - the players certainly dont effung care..they all need effing whack around the ears after that
Why do we effing bother?

Quote:
Not once did I see in the 2nd half Dow, Fisher, SPS, Martin or anyone else apart from the same 4. It makes me sick.
WE HAVE OFFICIALLY KILLED SPS .
Why play Dow as your HF you might as well play Cunningham
WHAT IS TEAGUE DOING????
We are killing our young onball talent coz they no longer play like they did last season.
When David took over he moved players during games NOW its the total opposite.

Quote:
This rebuild may have to go back to square one

The never ending rebuild continued

Our young players have not developed and still too reliant on footballers past their peak years

Tonight sums up our last twenty years. Pathetic.

Quote:
The story of this century for us has been a complete lack of leadership or mental resilience.

How do you weed this out over a preseason?

Quote:
10 players with less than 10 disposals
You won't win many games with that.

I keep saying they don't know how to win.

Sack the shrink

Quote:
Choking has been THE difference between missing out and making it this year. We're highly competitive with anyone but choking has cost us quite a few games this year.

Quote:
Mention McGovern in the prematch post why is this spud a walk up start for us just shows our match committee are to gutless to play high paid players in the seconds total waste of draft picks
Jones is just ok but will be 30 next year that is why we should target a key defender Darcy Moore would be nice and as for simmo time is up he’s been a warrior for our club.

Tell him he's dreaming Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Some real gems in there. I especially enjoyed these two:
Quote:
Last 5 2nd halves.........8.32 !!!

Quote:
Carlton kicked 1 goal from its last 42 forward entries.

That, right there, is the Carlton that we'd been missing for a few games. But, they're back, now!!!
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:26 pm

Carlton lose to Adelaide Very Happy
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:11 pm

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
Teague needs to lose the Mr nice guy persona and rip into these mummy’s boys. Seen enough of this piss weak shit

Quote:
Embarrassing

Quote:
We are getting embarrassed by a team of kids. Working harder and bullying us. Unforgivable. We do this far too often

Quote:
If these don't want to win badly enough then leave the club. this is the bottom team, no @#$%&! excuse.

Quote:
Unpopular opinion

Bolton is a better coach than Teague

Quote:
Why do we bother wasting our energy when They have NONE?!

Quote:
I called it a while ago

This rebuild will amount to nothing

Too many gaps on on our list

Young players not coming through

Loser club

Quote:
Seen all I needed to see. Not up for the fight and skill level not AFL level.

Mentally weak.

Insipid.

Quote:
What a disgrace. @#$%&! this club

Quote:
I wish I didn't care as much.

Quote:
Wouldn't you love to follow a team that gave a sH#T

Disgraceful

Quote:
At least we’re giving Gibbsy a ripping send off....on target for 35 touches. How can we only kick tumblers inside 50 ?

Something is really wrong with our club.

Quote:
Adelaide have played very well the last 3 weeks
Not unexpected
We are average

It’s what the club does offield down the track
Down the track
How does it change
The club still lives in the past

Quote:
Just ashamed.

Quote:
Beyond Pathetic effort.... How could this happen? 8 goals down to a team last on the ladder, and finals on the line?

Nothing has changed... Pathetic Coaching, Pathetic Recruitment, Lazy players, Expired players and Recycled players who were dumped by their 1st Club for a Reason!!

I won't even say Bring on 2021..... Same old Story.....Pathetic Club

Quote:
Let’s be real and admit we have played mediocre football for most of this year

Even with some of our wins I have not been impressed at all

You know you are in trouble when supporters talk up Plowman as one of our better players

Quote:
Yep, that's enough of this.
I've got better things to do today.

Quote:
Seriously questions need to be asked.

Quote:
I just do not understand how this club can allow this to happen. Something is terribly broken. Nothing has changed. Where is the strength and sense of purpose? Today's performance cannot be forgotten. If they sacked Bolton after a loss, then surely questions need to be asked of the incumbent. Pathetic is being too kind.

Quote:
Gibbsy must be thinking .... You guys haven't improved any since I left .... in fact you've gone backwards

Quote:
Don't get me started on Murphy.
17 other clubs would NOT offer him a contract. He is a liability NOW God knows what next year looks like. Just another BOYS club decision, along with McGovern playing today .
Pathetic Teague

Quote:
Hard to take it seriously when we, the supporters and hurting more than the players. Most of them don't give a F@^K.

Weak, embarrassing and just another weekend spoilt by the CFC.

Quote:
Essendon* a basket case

Carlton says hold my beer

Quote:
It truly baffled me how confident our supporters were coming into this game.

Is anyone seriously surprised?

Quote:
This had the potential to be a decent season and it been ruined in a blink of an eye. Just like that. If you choke, as we did against the Pies and GWS, it's frustrating but a part of development, but to turn up and literally not have a crack in a really important game is another thing. This is just a return to the Malthouse/Bolton era when this shit just continued to happen.

Quote:
FMD - haven't seen such a gutless, pathetic, heartless non-performance ever. but what do we deserve continuing to play Mcgovern after dropping the only player with any mongrel, Cotterill?
and where is teague? come back ratts.
and what hope do we have with such dumb effing lot.....
there goes my membership.....

Quote:
If this is how they play with the chance of playing finals then words fail me . Embarrassing, pathetic and everything else doesn’t even come close .

Quote:
Good luck recruiting any A grade players after this shit mess and disaster, who in hell would want to join us . The same problem we have had for years , can’t attract A graders at all.

Quote:
Simmo, Murph, Eddie thanks but see you later. They are part of a soft mentality. Need new paradigms that they do not have after so long being in a struggling team.

Quote:
Beaten by a bunch of wooden spoon kids.

You are a @#$%&! disgrace

Quote:
This is what happens when you don't turn up at the start.

Quote:
A year of wasted opportunities. What could've been and wasted because of mental ineptitude.

Quote:
And that it folks

I will be furious towards anyone wanting to make excuses for some of the dumb players and their obvious weaknesses.

We have to cover their weaknesses or upgrade.

Sos you did recruit a lot of Nancy boys

Quote:
Oh well, I can look forward to the trade and draft for reward... for the 18th year in a row.. wipe on wipe off

Quote:
16pt loss just makes me feel more furious.

Quote:
That was a 16 point loss in name only.

We were @#$%&! thrashed and the players need to be forced to understand that.

But hey, as long as we let our mate Gibbsy have his best ever game since leaving our club.

Quote:
Why are they smiling after that performance?

Quote:
Even player needs to join the coach in the presser and apologise to their supporters. How many times have poor starts, 30pt swings hurt us.

Reckon we are better than 4 sides above us but total mental ineptitude cost us miserably.

Quote:
Unless the Carlton FC grows some balls and makes some tough decisions, nothing will change. Players first then coaches.

Quote:
Gold Coast 2012 all over again.

Consistently mentally unprepared.

This is why I advocate for us to look at getting a Ward or Cotchin type in next year.

Quote:
Have a look at these @#$%&! cauliflower. Everyone smiling. Hugging the other team. Led by @#$%&! Cripps. It means nothing to them. He's everything that's wrong with the club. Blasè attitude. No killer instinct. More interested in being the nice guy. They were more interested in blowing smoke up Gibbs arsehole than winning the @#$%&! game. Absolutely disgusting

Quote:
Diabolically immature performance
You have let your whole supporter base down
TURN before half time

Quote:
Start the list cull...nothing positive there after pathetic and gutless effort...

Quote:
This place is going to be popcorn central tonight

Quote:
We'll if all the sides above us keep losing and we beat Brisbane by 110pts we can still make it...hahaha.

Quote:
I tipped this

Quote:
Come back Gibbsy, we’ve got a minimum 16 vacancies!

Yet again, another (dis)honourable loss.

Yet again, a quarter and a bit of decent footy, the rest insipid, bruise free ball watching

Yet another unanswered 6-7 goal deficit allowed to occur before the team wakes up

Yet again zero tactical changes made by the coaching staff during gameplay

Yet again another match peppered with deplorable butchering of F50 entries

Yet again second to the ball, falling over on the spot, zero second efforts

Yet again no discernible structure, no hunger for the contest and far too many passengers

Does the Teague Train come with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty? Not convinced by a long shot Mad

Quote:
Just deflated and sad really.

Quote:
three time we have had an opportunity to put ourselves forward for files, and three times we have failed.

this season is a massive loss IMO, could have made huge gains ...

Quote:
Sad day for the club - need to turn up next week to say we had a very productive season.

Quote:
I find it more Diabolic that we have a photo of Lachie O'Brian on front of this Forum.... Every time I log on, I almost throw up, remembering the pathetic recruitment that continues on and on and on......

Paddy Dow- pick 3
O'brian- Pick 10

Do those two players look like a top 10 to you?? They won't even make it to my local footy team....Get rid of them both... Skinny useless Skeletons

Quote:
Completely unacceptable and pathetic effort.

We could not show up in the first half when we had a (mathematical) chance of playing finals and the Crows has nothing on the line.

Did not win the hard ball and then refused to run hard to defend once they got the ball. At half time, we were down 54-71 on contested possessions and 69-115 in uncontested possessions. Just deplorable.

Then at half time we decide to show up after being down 7 goals and only go down by 16 points. Imagine if we actually showed up from the first bounce.

Who are the leaders at this club? Who are the guys who won’t accept this. We’ve rolled out the same guys all year and continue to not show up for big portions of the game.

And what about the coach? Is he going to continue to accept this? Or will he make some changes and stop putting faith in the same guys that have had their opportunity to change the culture and failed. Time to put faith in a new group of guys who haven’t lost consistently for years on end.

While I’m on coaching, we’ve completely gone away from the offensive game style we started the year with. We’ve lost our dare to go through the corridor and take the game on. Too much slow, long down the line which gives our forwards no chance. When we finally moved the ball quickly, H was able to dominate against a much lesser opponent.

Time for Teague to take control and set standards. Otherwise we’re not going anywhere fast

Quote:
Funny how we finished last year feeling much better than we do finishing This year...

Quote:
I watched a really shit B grade horror movie called House from the end of the first quarter... it was much better than the really shit B grade horror known as the Carlton football club.

Quote:
Ffs I hope they show up next week.
The Lions game has 'cricket score' written all over it

Quote:
I didn't log in during the game and I will wait to see what Bondi and CC say before I make a contribution to the thread.

My wife's uncle watched the game with me. He's 65 and has never seen a game of AFL before but has played and watched soccer all his life.
These were his comments at half time:

He has given himself a hard angle (McKay's first shot for goal from the boundary)
Carlton players have no urgency.
They are not playing with intent.
Adelaide players are trying harder.
They are playing like their positions on the table are reversed.
Why is the defence not playing in the defensive half?
When Murphy picked out the Adelaide player between two Carlton players:
What was that? It was an easy pass and he missed it?

In the second half:
Why didn't they play like this before? They are winning.

Teague can't see it.
Barker can't seeit.
The players can't see it.
We can see it.
A Mexican with zero knowledge of the game can see it.

Quote:
Adelaide in crap year for them achieved a number things that we couldn't ....

String 3 wins in a row
Beat Hawthorn
Beat GWS

Quote:
The most important things I wanted to see this year was a marked improvement in our second tier running/midfield players such as Dow, O’Brien, Cunningham, Fisher, SPS & Setterfield.

Apart from Setterfield, it just has not eventuated.

Our rebuild will be a failure if they don’t start improving quickly.

If you are going to hang your hat on rebuilding through early and more picks through the draft, then we have failed if these players don’t develop to the standard expected to win premierships.

Quote:
Its an embarrassment for both the players and the Coach.

No excuses for me, Teague has to wear this.

17 games of 27 5 goal swings.
It is officially a joke let alone a nightmare for us.

Quote:
Does it matter...would rather we get belted and go into the pre-season with no false dawns/optimism. I want the entire organisation under the blowtorch all summer and then I want to see how they react come round 1 next year

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Players don't seem to give a shit about the jumper...or they pick and choose to give a shit.

Today was absolutely galling and gut wrenching as a member and lover of this once mighty club

Teague has 23 games to turn it around otherwise he can join the list of failed Carlton coaching appointments

Quote:
Footscray doing exactly what Carlton needed to today: half time 48-8

Sigh...

Carlton were beaten only by Themselves this year.

Quote:
Bottom Adelaide just did what Carlton couldn't all year - 3 in a row.
That's all it would've taken.

Quote:
Who else thinks if Teague picks McGovern (again), then Gov should not be allowed to wear a Carlton jumper.

McGovern = Cain Ackland just 4 times the cost

Quote:
I wonder:

I wonder if this team is not Teague's team?

I wonder if Teague's team will have Cripps and Setters and Walsh; the rest he will cast off, not his type - whatever that means.
I wonder if the Gov will be set free, to wander some distant desert land talking a crock of shit while sipping tea - 'oh Lawrence, remember the good old days when the Arabs and we went dancing with the camels?'
I wonder if Fish is doomed to never dance in the center again, a bridesman never a groom? Or worse he too, to make room for a new crop of 'whomevers' that Teague claims as his own.

I wonder if this club is paid by the anguish is brings is a reverse bizarre world to the one that once brought joy, fishing up wins like a plethora of John the Baptist head's bleeding on the platter of our third quarters?And in my ears still rings the pounding of the signage, ah the glory of the yesteryears - who remembers? Who recalls with me the days of gold and plunder?

I wonder what side we might be when we scored every scored rather than one of our two or three?
I wonder if Weitering is sad and sore knowing his body carries the weight of a backline - will he, like Cripps, find Atlas was a god and so a mantle no man can maintain?
I wonder if Harry secretly loves Gov cos he shines all the brighter in that sow's ear of empty illusions - and if so beware, beware the Jabberwocky Curnow the younger, beware the jibbedy-jab that sends your talent trickling into this century's long line of Carlton could-have-beens - perhaps have a chat with Gibbs if you're around Curnow lad, talk to him about missed opportunities. Beware the tale that tells the story of Harry as the one who stood tallest while you fell into the endless cycle of disrepair.

I wonder if Kemp feels a strain on the knee already as expectations grow that he is the next in the hunched-shoulders and weary eyes of so many dismayed saviors?
I wonder if Essendon* and Carlton are in a heroic struggle to the bottom of the pit? It is too close to call that tussle between the pride and folly of two clubs so lost in the shadows, like moons fallen to the silent lands beneath.
I wonder if I will ever believe again?

Am I then damaged, fallen, lost, trussed up in the twine of too many gloriously explored avenues to losing?
Carlton my Carlton, I remember and that memory makes the present so much harder to bear.

I wonder what we'll be like next year?

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:14 pm

And Gibbs in the bests... Laughing
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:52 pm

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
Meh.

Quote:
This has been yet another "what if" game for the Blues. Weakness for me is the team's lack of mental toughness.

Quote:
Classic us.

Lazy lazy first quarter.. I put that on Teague and the coaching staff.

Quote:
God I love Cripps smiling at the end of every loss, so wholesome, just a wholesome club all around.

Quote:
Not surprised.

Teague will not make it through 2021 if he does not have significant senior assistant support. He is so far out of his depth it is embarrassing.

Quote:
Embarrassing

Quote:
******* over this sh*t

Quote:
Emblematic of our season since the bye - another missed opportunity. Plenty of work over the summer to make sure this isn't another 2004.

Quote:
Laughable, not surprising and while disappointed they lost me last week with how they played so I'm not shattered today.

Same sh*t from the same players, same players played out of position and therefore are very average players. Will continue to be while played in the wrong position.

Quote:
Piss poor
No excuses for that performance

Quote:
Disgraceful performance, I think we put in a 4 quarter performance maybe once for the entire season.

Quote:
So despite the ‘massive improvement’ we will win as many as we won last year.

Interesting

Quote:
Supposedly fit side, with a bit of momentum, perfect day for footy, everything to play for, and right royally shat the cot.

Got no idea.

Quote:
Seriously disappointing.
Does the team need to be 5 goals down before we start actually trying???

Quote:
Typical carlton. Couldn't lift for kreuzer

Quote:
Losing to the bottom team when playing for a chance, slim as it was, to play in the finals. really sums up how far away we are. and not the 1st or 2nd or probably even the 3rd time we have lost a 'must win' game.

Quote:
Don’t want the trolls to come after me cause I’m a blue through and through but just fed up at the moment.
every ******* time it matters we fold like a cheap pack of ******* cards.
no heart, no imagination, no will, no courage, no ******* nothing.
we are ******* losers, we were winners but that has been beaten out of us.
no excuse today playing the bottom ******* side with a lot to play for and w3 serve up this sh*t.

******* tired of twenty years and then some bullshit. Count it people 20 ******* years of bs!

Quote:
Finals were not realistic. But hope and momentum going into next year is critical. And with that first half rubbish dished up, that leaves supporters feeling like things will never change.

Quote:
Not suprised but very annoyed. Mentally frail pissweak performance.

Quote:
Utterly contemptible performance that typifies this club. We’re a disgrace.

Quote:
We have a long, long, long way to go to being a serious side.

Quote:
Filthy.

Lost to a SANFL side.

Brissy will roll us next week, leaves us on 7 wins, same as last year (albeit a shortened season).

Pretty ******* annoyed tbh. We just can't be bothered for long periods of the game.

Lol losing to the last placed club with a potential finals spot up for grabs. Just shiful.

Quote:
Really pissed off

Quote:
This is all down to coaching.

Mentally weak side.

If this club had any sort of culture or leadership - where effort is non-negotiable - that first half wouldn’t happen.

But alas no, it happens...again and again, week after week.

To put that sort of pathetic effort against the bottom side shows just where we are at.

Quote:
I have no idea where we go from here .... these players are a bunch of molicoudled wooses

Quote:
Putrid.

Quote:
That game hopefully ripped open and exposed so many problems we have that have festered and brewed all year

That loss sits for me as amongst the worst losses I’ve seen, with the Brisbane game that got Robert Walls sacked, the GC game that spelt the end for Ratten, the Melbourne game where we lost by 180 or whatever, etc.

Quote:
It just infuriates me to see Teague relaxed and not giving a sh*t .... imagine Parkin allowing so many bs starts in a season!

u allow it, it keeps on happening!

Quote:
At least we can stop talking about this finals rubbish now

Quote:
Too Little, Too Late: A Teague Saga

Quote:
I'm glad we spent the week preparing for Bryce Gibbs send off game, and two of supposed leaders even took the time for a photo opp with him before the game to make him feel comfortable. Nice!!! He then proceeded to tear us to shreds in the first hal;f.

Our club is a ******* joke! No heart, bewildering leadership, horrific match selection, and our game plan is f’ed! That is unless we want to engage in a come from behind scrap and either win by 3 or 4 or lose by under 20

Quote:
I was certain of a 50 point win today .... certain ... then I saw the first quarter and thought ... why do I barrack for these fu**in* losers

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Not only do we manage to kill our finals chance, but we also dropped down a ladder spot. Wont surprise me one bit if we finish 13th.

Quote:
Where do you start with what needs fixing.......

Quote:
Carlton FC proving you don't need to be any good to still get praise from Carlton supporters.

Quote:
Boys want to go home I guess.

Quote:
Adelaide - Bottom team with 10 players today under 30 games and 5 under 10.

Carlton - 1 player under 30 games.

Today reeked of the payback for the Club refusing to rotate it's players, all in order to rack up a few wins the past 8 weeks, that ironically didn't come. Team selection has been poor nearly all year imo. Today it all came together. Soft older players. Limited ability mid age players. Some disappointing young players.

Quote:
I have a grass seed in the nib of my penis and it is called the Carlton Football Club

Quote:
I’m a Bit flat after that performance didn’t see it coming 😿

Quote:
I reckon Teague needs a coach.

Teague is the coach Laughing

Quote:
Whens cricket season

Quote:
Shattered losing to that vermin. Live in Adelaide and I hate that manufactured franchise like no tomorrow. Proves where we’re at, still a very average side with holes everywhere

Quote:
GAGF. A bag of potatoes has more currency than this joke of a club. They had an opportunity to seize the moment and caved.. unbelievable. Thank you for letting me melt.

Quote:
No chance of turning 5 years of rubbish around, 16 of 20 years of rubbish actually, in one season. Won't happen. Some things have improved but turning around the mental ineptitude might take some doing. Don't look for a quick miracle there. Hardwick took 7 years to make Richmond a great side after 35 years of being sh*t.

That mental ineptitude has cost us probably 10 to 11 wins this year rather than the likely 7.

Quote:
Sad but true .... right now if I didn’t ******* hate all the other 17 clubs with a passion I’d be supporting someone else.

this side of sh*t heals from coach down doesn’t deserve any of our support.

piss weak, pathetic effort, from the coach to the MC to the players today.

Lost to the 18th side with somethin* massive to play for.

nuff said

Quote:
Why the fu** didn't the club get kreuzer out onto the ground to be chaired off with Gibbsy
fu**in disrespectful

Quote:
Anyone grasping for positives and telling people "if you don't stick with the boys thick and thin, go away" are kidding themselves.

That was one of the laziest displays of football by a team that refused yet again to do the basics that are required. Adelaide are a poor side and we made them look a million bucks at times. Our lack of intensity when we don't have the ball is disgraceful and some of our decision making, particularly going forward, is AFLW level.

We are nowhere near where we need to be and if we cannot even go back to under 15s standard and 'lock down' when we are being mauled in the midfield, then I don't know what to say. I can think of 3 or 4 players maybe, that could hold their head up. I can cop a loss, I can also cop losses to teams we should beat - but only when I can see that there is effort from our boys. AFC in the first half looked like they were doing circle work at training.

I don't know what it is, but something or things needs to change drastically. These run ons that teams get against us are a trend, not anomalies. No where near good enough.

Quote:
We need a clean out, and to replace teague with either Clarkson or Hodge.

Teague owes to many favours to some of these players and go back too far with them. He has proven he can't judge them asccordingly.

We had Malthouse come in, a bloke that has coached 2 seperate teams to premierships, and many many grand finals, and the usual suspects white anted him out of the joint! Was it really Mick? Did he suddenly forget how to coach? I think not. I think the joint is corrupted

Quote:
If you wanted to wrap up our season into one game that was it. Ultimately we haven’t been consistent enough this year and it’s disappointing

Quote:
We’re essentially Melbourne now, a club destroyed by a seismic event that’ll have its ups and downs, like all clubs, but we’re nowhere near it.

It’s 20 years since we finished in the top 4.

Quote:
That's the norm of being a Carlton supporter nowadays.

Each year, we're to be more excited for the off-season than the premiership season.

Quote:
Things definitely need to change. We might just be the biggest Jekyll and Hyde team in the history of the sport.

Quote:
Great effort by the boys to send Gibba off with a victory ...

Quote:
I understand it’s an unpopular opinion, but the cattle is there. This a very good list. Not the finished product yet, but a really really good list.

Teague and his coaching team aren’t up to it. Carlton should’ve had 10-12 wins thus far. Teague train? Not for me.

Quote:
Players had made their mind up their season was done already. Saw plenty of players, including those who are usually hard at it, short step and squib contests repeatedly.

Soft footy played by a soft club.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 pm

I'm actually concerned that TankingCarlton have better sledgers and ranters on their site, than we do on Nicks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 240, 241, 242 ... 272, 273, 274  Next
Page 241 of 274   

Jump to: