Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 2:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m here for it! Who needs sleep!
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 2:11 am

TankingCarlton...

Quote:
Awful

Absolutely awful

Huge huge question marks on this team.

Quote:
Deserve all the shit we get.

Just awful.

Out coached and out played.

Melbourne will feast on us next week.

Quote:
Couldn't even hold on in that lasy minute for a draw. Couldn't even do it. Piss weak!!!!!!

Quote:
@#$%&! off cauliflower. Got absolutely murdered.

Weak as piss. Dumb as @#$%&!.

Ain’t making top 4 and won’t play finals playing like that.

Quote:
Also, why @#$%&! fantasia. Worse recruit than fasolo and only oreilly being a snitching cauliflower saves him from being out worst ever. I am aware of Mick Martyn.

Quote:
At least the ridiculous media exaggeration on our abilities will start to subside.

Quote:
Kidding themselves.

Quote:
We didn't deserve to win. Collingwood with 23 more inside 50's.

Quote:
we lost this at stoppage. considering who they're missing in the middle and our team selections. voss and co ought to be questioning everything.

passengers everywhere shirking it everywhere. we're out of the 8 tomorrow, yeah?

Quote:
Nothing but pretenders.

Totally out coached
Back line other than weitering was horrible.

61-38 inside 50’s
86-54 tackles

Blame injuries if you like, but the organization of this team is pathetic.

Quote:
Maybe now all the bandwagon journos will jump off us and we can stop drinking our own bathwater and get serious about playing proper footy.

Quote:
We were winning all the close ones before. Now we are losing them.

PRETENDERS! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hope Voss says his coaching was simply not good enough.
They came in with a plan and executed brilliantly.
Voss selection of Fantasia and having Kennedy on the bench was a joke.

I thought Voss was "a coach of great intellect"? Laughing

Quote:
To be honest, it's amazing it was only a goal the difference.

Quote:
Some dumb football….!

Quote:
Second quarter lack of effort was concerning. It felt like the middle of last year again and set the tone for the rest of the match.
flower crap.

Quote:
Out coached, especially on our kick out strategy. Chip to the pocket. Wait wait wait. Kick long to a contest. Collingwood turn it over and kick in inboard to the corridor which they control.

Quote:
More Collingwood players kicked goals than Carlton players got a touch.

Quote:
Imagine having to catch a train home after that

Quote:
It is of no consolation that I tipped Collingwood.

Quote:
Too many passengers. Too many average footballers. Not enough run. Not enough skill. And no x factor. Very very disappointing night. This is our lot. Starting to genuinely fear another false dawn

Quote:
our vaunted stoppage game didn't turn up. blows my mind they were missing de goey and mitchell,

cripps unsighted really. hewett caught with the ball all night, and daicos ate up walsh when the game mattered most. pittonet couldn't win a tap after qtr time it felt. horrendous return.

Quote:
i'm shocked to be sitting here, who didnt see that coming???

every year, same old bullshit and disappointment

williams can get stuffed and so can whoever got orazio into the club

i know we have injuries, but our depth is filled with window lickers

we've been exposed as complete pretenders, pea hearted weak willed pretenders

this is a repeat of last year, but teams have worked us out and we wont get the run like we did last year.

Quote:
Left after Daicos goal. Made the train without a feral to be seen. Highlight of the night

Quote:
turning point was their rookie coming on the ground and kicking that goal. their pressure went over 220 from that point on. meanwhile ours sat at 145, which is inexcusable.

this big tall team, can't sustain pressure, huh?

Quote:
Filth dominated territory.

And seemed to slice Carlton up from stoppage. Whereas Carlton would blaze away after winning first possession. Filth released it to a runner.

Something is very wrong with the way Carlton defend (not just inside 50 entries) and it can't just be related to personnel.

Also lacking in class in the midfield....unfortunately at the moment too many accumulating and too slow to get ball to boot. Not enough pace and skill in the midfield and not enough x factor at ground level up forward (injuries impacting there).

Quote:
I had no idea old mate Bolts was at Collingwood. There's a kick in the nuts.

Quote:
Fox footy just said carlton are near last in the comp for scores against stoppage.

that is alarming shit.

Quote:
Good game by both teams. BUT When u finish 23 inside 50's behind like Carlton did, well, u don't deserve to win. Well done pies.
I'm incredibly disappointed, but also give credit where its due.
I said in the pre-game thread, we needed to quell Nick Daicos, and he ran riot and was a clearly deserving winner of BOG.
Just heart breaking. I'm pretty sure Vossy wont be happy with the defensive effort AGAIN give the clear inside 50 advantage the boys coughed up.

A gracious Carlton supporter Cool

Quote:
@#$%&! this club.

Quote:
I never want to see Young and Williams in the seniors again. @#$%&! them both off. Pay Williams out or whatever.

Durdin and Fantasia not far behind.

Sick of being this mobs bitches.

Quote:
And they go ahead further in the head-to-heads.

132-4-129

Quote:
Who wants to be competitive, to finish 5-6-7-8th.. we want a flag.

It’s 28 @#$%&! years

Soon to be 29 Twisted Evil

Quote:
Ya know….

I’ve been learning how to meditate these
last few months…not going to lie…it really helped
tonight…!

it’s helping like %#@$ right now…!

Quote:
Cripps and Walsh copping hard tags
You play Kennedy one can move forward
Charlie could come further up the ground to break away from Moore and Frampton.
Kennedy could have played back if needed.

It was the dumbest coaching move I have seen playing Fantasia since Fev played full back on Gehrig

Quote:
We've lost 2 out of 3 to our arch rival by a kick in the dying minutes.

@#$%&! being competitive.

Quote:
Scoreboard flattered us. That was a flogging. Something is not right with this team/list. Will take a miracle to get something out of this season from here. I feel like we are a Port Adelaide type team. Just doesn't feel right.

Quote:
I was worried about a couple of things prematch. If it was close, we'd probably lose. Pies with the 8 day break v our 6.

And bringing in so many underdone players. Cerra started well but really seemed to fade, Cunners not enough of it and made 2 really sloppy mistakes, the shit handball to Walsh & the one where he turned back into a tackle, uuugh. Just didn't seem match ready. Then you add in Fantasia with his 3 touches or whatever.

As others have said, Kennedy absolutely should have started. I thought the whole point was we capitalise on their midfield being down a couple FFS.

We just looked stagnant out there & continually went the panic dump kick. But to the Pies credit that was perceived pressure on their part, just really felt out coached tonight.

Hewett got it a bit but man his lack of awareness at times was so frustrating.

What the hell was with Harry's kick into the fwd line near the end. Where was that composure we've seemed to be building lately. Just dumb.

Hate to say it but it actually felt more like a 3-4 goal margin. And that the season just turned around for both teams.

Quote:
Can't stand it when the opposition gets a fairytail narrative like that against us

And then Daicos kicking the winner & the camera going to his dad FFS. I'll be avoiding the media for a bit I think

Quote:
Losing to this mob always hurts the most.

I hope it burns! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Went to the game, as I just mentioned I picked Collingwood.
We look so slow.
Teams have worked us out and I can't see us doing what we did last year.
How many times did we get caught or had to quickly dispose of the ball in a panic.
Not sure what Harry was thinking late in the game. With 2 minutes to go and takes that good mark, he for some reason kicks it towards the centre and Collingwood run it down and goal.
We were beaten for most of the night and only lost by a goal.
So disappointing.

Quote:
A fraudulent performance on so many levels. Take the margin and opponent out of it, that was complete rubbish from us tonight. We had about 6 good players across the field. Fantasia and Durdin are beyond a liability at the moment. And then there’s Young. Williams with one of the most negligent games you’ll see from an experienced player on 800-900k. Unfortunately we’re heading in the wrong direction and it gets no easier with Melbourne and Sydney to come. Very disappointing.

Quote:
Tonight Collingwood won a battle, but they haven't won the war.
Heads up everyone, the season is still young.
And is ours to conquer.

The war was won last year! Razz

Quote:
So angry...we are just dumb ...

Couldn't beat a undermanned side with two forwards they could only dream of ...

Quote:
I've calmed down a bit but I'm gutted, none the less. I don't rate armchair experts (the show) and never watch it but happened to be on when I got home. Very interesting footage of the final Daicos goal. Cerra was in standing goal side defensive sweeper. Got sucked up to the contest and missed it. Walsh had Daicos and as Cerra went to the contest stopped to watch. In the second he took his eye off him, Daicos took off, the ball got tapped into his arms and Walsh was nowhere near him. Game over in the blink of an eye. Walsh and Cerra. 2 of our best players blew it by not paying attention to the most dangerous player on the ground.

In the end, their class got us and we let it happen. Pendlebury nails it from 50. We played off him and almost dared sidebottom to give it to him. You'd think we'd learn that you don't let class players have a shot from 50 after we did the same with Tex 3 weeks ago.

Then Hill and Daicos nailed snaps from tough shots. Shots that we simply don't have any players capable of kicking.

3 class finishes told the difference. As galling as it is

Quote:
I still don't know what those pressure rating numbers mean but I could sure as hell see that pies were off the charts and ours were nowhere.

We were totally and utterly flattered by that scoreboard.

Quote:
Everyone pointing to the inside 50s as the reason we lost, we had 21 more than geelong last week. Still lost.

I'm confused.

Pies had 2 extra days break.

Nobody considered this.

Could see it coming a mile away

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 2:31 am

Thanks Jezza xx
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 2:48 am

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
Honestly over this. The players and coaches should be embarassed.

Not good enough and more of the same.

Quote:
Duds

Quote:
Rev up and review from last week was effective. Wasn't it.

Quote:
That was ******* putrid in front of 60k of your fans

Thought it was the true Carlton on display for your fans Laughing

Quote:
Can’t sustain pressure

Not a serious contender

Quote:
Too many passengers.
Hope it hurts like heck.
Pretenders this club continues to be until proven otherwise.

Quote:
Lucky to have only lost by a goal.

Completely outclassed

Quote:
bring on 2025

Quote:
I'm very disappointed

I'm very happy.

Quote:
That umpire can * right off for not paying the ******* deliberate OOB.

Always blame the umps when all else fails! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Pathetic

Quote:
Play stupid games; win stupid prizes: AFL Edition.

Quote:
Intensely disappointed in where we’re at.

Quote:
Didn't think we deserved to win that, too many passengers

Quote:
That was tough to watch.

Thought it was great to watch Wink

Quote:
We're nowhere near it this year. First four weeks completely papered the cracks.

Quote:
The cattle just not good enough. Another gut wrenching loss.

Quote:
The collective stupidity of this group summed up by McKay's moronic decision to kick it short to the corridor when he had Curnow on deep, with scores level. Just so ******* dumb.

Over it.

It's not a club renowned for high football IQ Laughing

Quote:
Just not good enough, let Collingwood do their press thing and didn't handle it.

Quote:
Can’t exert any dominance over anyone except Norf

Quote:
That really hurt

Quote:
No surprise after last week, and that 2nd quarter. We stink for long passages of the game.

Quote:
No energy for 3 quarters. Pies are ******* s**t and they outplayed us.

Kept us in it due to their shitness.

If we're shit, what does that make Carlton? Laughing

Quote:
Just rushed home from work to see Harry do the absolutely shocking kick into our 50 and that was game over. What an absolute bloody disgrace. We are pretenders.

Quote:
Can’t even pretend we deserved to win that, and even when they gifted us a chance, H centres it to no one when all we need is to hold it inside our 50.

This is not an overreaction, this is a shocking, shocking loss.

Quote:
So many stupid individual errors and low IQ moments. Collingwoods kicking kept us in it, we were very well beaten tonight

Quote:
I just cannot tolerate lack of effort in a Navy Blue jumper. EVER

Quote:
Another poor effort, only getting our game going in fits and starts. Poor team defence. Poor decision making. McRae had a plan and he outcoached Voss tonight.

We have Melbourne and Sydney ahead. Our season is on a knife edge.

Quote:
Might win 1 of our next six

Quote:
What a waste. Bad choices around stoppages. Turnover football is costing us heavily again. Our existing backline are exposed and terrible with transition. FFS

Quote:
Not the end of the world.

6 day break with the injury list we have.

They're missing 1 decent player and had 8 days rest.

Expected loss

The delusion is strong with this one Laughing

Quote:
3 from 4 and 2 tough games coming

Crunch time

Adelaide game and this one will hurt

Not happy

Quote:
We aint that good. Lets face it.

Quote:
We lost to a club that cannot win unless the umpires carry them.

Cripps held in the ruck contest prior to the last goal. Overlooked.

Ball goes out of bounds 20m away from the nearest Collingwood player. Not paid. They'd paid it multiple times over the course of the game.

McKay, TDK, Curnow held at every forward contest after they established the holding call twice against Williams in the first quarter.

If the umpires don't carry Collingwood's their list would be bottom 4 on merit alone.

Last time I checked, you won the free kick count? Laughing

Quote:
Time to gut this list. Going no where with these players.

Time for another tank Laughing

Quote:
Can't get it done, won't get it done.

Quote:
Also, Curnow's 'efforts' competing for 50-50 balls are appalling. Costs us time and again with his lack of interest in halving a contest.

Quote:
Completely out coached.

Don’t get beaten by what you know.

NDaicos.

Quote:
We look like we are running in mud!!! We are too slow

Quote:
Rushed kicks, no run, bad decisions, same, same, same, same.

Quote:
Incredibly frustrating performance - Absolutely gutted with that loss

Quote:
Gee we’re poor. Anyone genuinely thinks we’re a top 4 side is delusional.

Quote:
We actually do not deserve to make the eight this year.

Quote:
We are such a hard watch. Just so inconsistent within games let alone the season. Not writing us off for top 4 yet because we are capable but could see us even missing the 8 given our draw

Quote:
We just aren't any good

Quote:
On paper we have a top four list, but mentally, they just aren’t strong enough when it counts.

Quote:
Shocking performance, lucky not to lose by more. A lot of work to be done if we expect finals. Surely the last of Young and Fantasia in our 22.

Quote:
I’m so sick and tired of bad umpiring deciding games.

Quote:
season over.

Anything else I can do for the next 6 months?

Quote:
Just not up to beating the good teams unfortunately.

Quote:
We are so slow with our ball movement. Teams go coast to coast against us so easily at the moment when they have the ball, and can set up behind us so easily when we have the ball.

Quote:
Nothing less than we deserved. At some point you’d hope the penny will drop and the players will get sick of losing games like that.

Quote:
One goal loss is very flattering we were destroyed from 1/4 time…

Quote:
It’s not a disappointment it’s expectation… normal play has resumed.. 2023 second half was an anomaly. We’ve just hit their season on track and put demons back into ours.

Cerra, Acres, Fantasia, Cunningham, Hewett, Durdin, Williams were all abysmal.

Cripps, Walsh below standard.

Curnow is getting on my goat this year with some of his thought process.

Heat is back on and Melbourne will smell blood.

Quote:
You can’t trust this team. We don’t put sides away and we didn’t deserve anything out of that. Absolute disgrace

Quote:
As I’ve said a number of times. We lack speed, athleticism and class. Voss is tactically inept. This team went on a run last season but they are nowhere top 4 or a premiership.

Quote:
Zero composure and zero composure under pressure. We will be lucky to make the 8. Too many passengers. Young and Fantasia should be straight back to the VFL and probably take another 5 or 6 with them.

Quote:
Really not looking like serious contenders at this point. 3x losses in four weeks and we are now falling into the group of clubs scrapping to be in 7 or 8 on the ladder. To win flags you’ve got to embed yourself into the top 4 and sadly we are just not good enough.

Quote:
Curnow is very weak in the contest. When the ball falls his way he a star, but if it doesn’t he turns to crap. Goes to ground way too easily.

Quote:
Voss is why we have Fantasia and why he keeps getting selected.

Absolute s**t.

Quote:
Collingwood should have won by 5 goals. We were pathetic

Quote:
What can you say? Our sh.. football is so sh.. it's laughable. Trouble is that we see the extremes in the same game far too often.

Fantasia (atm) is the worst player to pull on a Carlton jumper since Warnock.

Quote:
I hate this club!

So do all of us Laughing

Quote:
Proves even Bombers are going better than us that’s what concerns me

Quote:
we should calm down
Started the same last year where we struggled but came home like a house on fire.
Still think we are going to do the same

Quote:
Reasons we lost

1. Dumb footy

Daylight.

2. Umpires.

Not listed: the other team.

Quote:
As soon as we beat GWS and people starting talking up our flag credentials, we have come out and played two of the most disappointing games. I hope they didn't buy into that, but fear some did.

With expectation comes great heartbreak and my heart is sick of this.

Quote:
When we really needed to cover men in the forward 50, we were nowhere close. Crushing loss.

Quote:
Too many ifs with this team....just stand up and win the frickin game.
I am sick of seeing 15 years of Pendlebury and Sidebottom laughing at us.

Quote:
Inside 50s 38 to 61. Transition is abysmal.

Quote:
Collingwood just too good and well drilled and coached when it matters. Our tackle count tells the story: our effort just wasn't good enough. How many times do we run forward only to stuff it up with an idiotic handball? McKay, kicking it straight to Collingwood when he had multiple options.

If tonight doesn't consign Fantasia to a stint in the VFL, I dunno what will. It's like playing with one man less.

Two weeks in a row we 'should' have won but have been unable to go with the best teams in the comp. Unfortunately it seems we're not as good as we thought we were.

Quote:
Pendlebury free inside 50 in the last.

That’s our night.

Quote:
Daicos murdering our mids in contested and clearance stats is super embarassing

Quote:
Just like our entire finals last year, when Charlies gets beaten a few times he becomes a bit of a sook for the rest of the game.

Quote:
I called this a month ago. The GWS win was an anomaly. Until we acquire an assistant with tactical nous and some speed and class, we are nowhere near it.

Collingwood were leagues above us tonight from watching it at the ground.

Quote:
44 points against from stoppage and now we are 16th in the comp. ******* horrendous

Quote:
I cancelled my blues membership tonight. First time in 27 years. I can’t cope with this. What do I really get out of it. Misery. They should pay me.

GOLD! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Yeah I've seen enough. That's me checked out. Not wasting my weekend anymore. Win a premiership and maybe I'll waste money on a membership.

Quote:
Five guys with 0 tackles on the ground. All wearing the same colour funnily enough.

Quote:
I f***ing hate losing to those scumbags.
HATE it
Furious. Absolutely furious. I don't know what else to say.

Quote:
“Undermanned pies beat arch rivals”

Wow!

Quote:
Christ is punishing me because i wasted my time watching this absolutely useless team, instead of going to the greek orthodox church for Easter.

I attended the game as well instead of going to church for Easter and I was rewarded Laughing

Quote:
It was woeful, let’s not sugar coat it. When any ball exists a stoppage, we’re the most vulnerable team in the league. Disgusted.

Quote:
I fear as forward coach, Jordan Russell is not going to endear himself again on these boards. Poor guy is cursed with us… we’re all cursed… John Elliot curse still hovers.

Quote:
I'm honestly not surprised anymore🤔

Quote:
Should’ve lost by more.

Scoreboard flattered us.

Quote:
Voss was clearly upset on the bench… gave Cerra an earful. Mouthguards at training? Probably get another 5 injuries.

Quote:
All I thought about leaving the ground tonight is our loss to Adelaide.

Quote:
Boy do we make a lot of dumb mistakes.

Just so incredibly frustrating to watch.

Quote:
Lipinski and Crisp pick up the slack for Mitchell and de goey. We continually bomb down the line to contest no game plan. Voss out coached again.

Quote:
Out played and our pressured. Collingwood dominated most of the game. They were cleaner, tougher and made better decisions.

Quote:
I laughed a few times this week when people thought we would walk through Collingwood .. they won the premiership for a reason last year … they killed us and we were lucky the scores were even a minute to go … mckay played well but that last kick reminded me of Durdin in 2022 …. How many times did Hewitt go back into traffic and get caught and lots of our goals were against the play …
We need some speed .. we need curnow to get on his bike and how good was daicos.
Honest question was Williams ever any good at gws or did we buy potential ?? He cost us about 4-5 goald
Today plus the 4-5 last week

Quote:
We will make finals but that's not what we need
17 or bust

Quote:
No analysis, that was just a sh*t full performance, lacked any composure and looked like a team of lazy players.
How we can leave a player like Pendlebury 30 mts on his own inside 50 is just mind blowing.

Quote:
Now lets all enjoy what us Blues supporters are gonna cop from every media avenue possible on how s**t we are and how we're just not good enough. Im sick of being in this situation time an time again,its gut wrenching.

Quote:
5 individual goal scorers to their 11.

F*** me! There is a clear over-reliance on our talls.

Quote:
Every time this board gets irrationally overconfident against sides that have been very, very good in the past few years, I always cringe and get very nervous.

Heaps of disrespect for the premiers from the last 2 AFL seasons over the past 2 weeks respectively here, and look what the results were.

I know there are a bunch of supporters like me who will always be perennially wary, at least until we achieve success. But geez there are others who seem to get ahead of themselves way too easily.

We have the building blocks but geez the game plan needs some work, we have a fair way to go.

Quote:
9 scoring shots in the first quarter, 10 for the next 3 quarters.

We really are far too hot and cold this year.

Quote:
Daicos brothers kicked our arses

Kid is bloody good as much as I hate to say it

Quote:
Terrible loss. Decision making & execution weren’t good enough. Beaten in a lot individual matchups. Never looked in control and always looked vulnerable. I don’t know where we’re at now and it’s been a bit of reality check. Last week I thought we lost it but tonight I think the pies definitely won it.

Quote:
Last week was unacceptable. Statements were made. Standards (re)set. And we dish THAT up?

So many questions. So much concern.

Quote:
Well, *.

Quote:
More passengers than the post game bridge road tram

Quote:
Looked forward to the cliche from our club about we really let the supporters down tonight, say it often enough it becomes mind set.
It shows me we really don't have any mettle at our club, we are just all talk.

Quote:
We aren't winning a flag this year. We need more pieces. We are two years away at best IMO, and we won't have the best age profile compared to some during this whole time.

Quote:
A truly terrible performance across the board. So many passengers. Out coached. Bad decision making in key moments. No real dare. We can forget about top 4 and if we’re lucky hope to sneak into the 8. It’s just not working for us so far and tonight lay that all out on the table.

Quote:
getting port/Hinkley vibes about us…

Quote:
We need Ross the boss.

Because he's doing a splendid job at St Kilda Laughing

Quote:
Okay I’m gonna say it. That was a cracking game! I hate the Pies but they played us like a fiddle. Just pressured us all night into making mistakes. Crippa outplayed by Pendles… again. Sidebottoms bald head just making an appearance during critical moments. F*ing Hoskin Elliot looking like Tony Modra. Walsh had composure for only one moment tonight. Daicos just farting on us at the end. It was pure filth. We have to smash them the next time we play them. Absolutely gutted.

Big T 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:04 am

Absolutely superb Jezza. That last one was pure gold. Sidebottoms bald head… hosk looking like Modra. Gold.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:14 am

Thanks as always Jezza!

This for me is the best one!

Quote:
I cancelled my blues membership tonight. First time in 27 years. I can’t cope with this. What do I really get out of it. Misery. They should pay me.

GOLD! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:14 am

Anyone have twitter?
More reactions from Blues supporters

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786377744550613041
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:49 am

Whoa that’s disgraceful, what bunch of flog fans, that should be onthe news
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:07 am

Quote:
Pretenders this club continues to be ....

I'm saddened to find that Yoda is a Carlton supporter. Laughing
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:11 am

Mossi wrote:
Anyone have twitter?
More reactions from Blues supporters

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786377744550613041

Can someone with the necessary software download that and post the video directly here? It should be a permanent part of the historical record.

Thanks so much for sharing. Laughing Laughing Laughing
roar 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:49 am

Thanks Jezza, you're a bloody legend!
daics aka the ruckman 

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 11:31 am

Thanks again Jezza
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:28 pm

From the post-match thread but this deserves to be here for posterity:

MagpiesTheGreat wrote:

https://twitter.com/1116sen/status/1786519021342564413?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1786519021342564413%7Ctwgr%5E174c8bb80468f5e129f638935e5d3282898cc05d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sen.com.au%2Fnews%2F2024%2F05%2F04%2Fits-the-worst-sound-in-footy-watch-as-blues-tragics-call-the-final-moments

Maher: "It's all over.

"He kicks an unbelievable goal."

Christou: "Of all players.

"You're kidding me! Come on.

"Great reader of the ball, great reader of the game.

Maher: This is going to be a real bitter pill to swallow.

"A really, really tough loss.

"It's (the Collingwood chant) the worst sound in footy."

The scenes in the Blues Radio box after the siren were just as good.

Maher: "I feel sick."

Christou: "Did they deserve it though? Probably."

Koutoufides: "Do we have to listen to this (the Collingwood theme song)?"

Edmund: "Can we turn it down Andy?"

Maher: "Can we go home?"

Koutoufides: "Please."
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 1:15 pm

And for thosde with the patience, here's a priceless artefact:

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/05/04/its-the-worst-sound-in-footy-watch-as-blues-tragics-call-the-final-moments/

The story includes a video link to their call of the entire last quarter. Beautiful!!!
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 1:22 pm

^ I particularly commend the call of WHE's goal from exactly 6 minutes into the video. Just a joy for a Carlton hater like me: "Oh, look at this tinarse-ery! Absolute crap!" And on it goes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 275 of 277   

Jump to: