Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

So. What's for Dinner?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 117, 118, 119  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
^

I can't see the photo, it's not loading, but good stuff baking your own. I've got the Breville Bread machine I break out sometimes, nothing like fresh hot bread. Yum.

With the coffee twats who can't survive without their luke warm store bought crappacino or whatever dodgy thing they drink, I'd shed not a tear if they all dropped dead tomorrow.

Jo, get takeaway. Pizza for dinner, everyone's invited to TP's place. Razz

hehe!!

you can make pizza dough in a bread maker, i used to use one all the time - im heading out for a day of shopping tomorrow, i might buy a new one!! nothing like fresh baked bread!!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Tannin wrote:
We are laughing at you guys here. Smile

Just on a tray, Stui. I mostly just go on a tray, but used a tin for today's loaf.

)

We're currently in negotiation about doing a comedy double act tour of reputable wine bars and Antifa Kombi vans.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:39 pm

Take away chinese. Drove back (with Mrs WPT)after 4 days in Sidanee this arvo & too tired to cook. Beef and vege stir fry, prawn and chicken steamed dumplings.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Bugger that, should've timed it so you could eat on the way and break up the drive.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:31 pm

I was planning on going to Toc this weekend but the forecast is for rain. So if I can't mow because it's wet and I don't need to water because it's raining I'd be spending $100 on petrol and spending 5 1/2 hours in the car to sit inside with no internet or foxtel and shit heating, when I can stay home for nothing.

So, in the absence of the necessary ingredients for slow cooked Platypus, I was planning on doing a brisket today so the old girl would have meat for a couple of days, instead I'll save that for later and do spag bol, with a twist.

Penne instead of spaghetti

Little bit of mince but pad it out by adding mushies, zucchini and eggplant. Might even grate a carrot in there.

Too easy, bingo, bango, bungo and Bob's your non-gender specific relative of one of your parents who you won't let on the property anymore let alone in your house.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Had the girls over for dinner, had time to get on a bit.

Brisket in the crockpot, make gravy out of the sauce, tick.

Roasted root veges. Potato, sweet potato, carrot, parsnip and beetroot, all cut to uniform size and roasted with some olive oil, fresh Rosemary and Thyme

Baked veges. chunks of the following in a casserole dish with olive oil and butter, cook for 20 @ 200 with the lid on then 15 with lid off. Zucchini, squash, capsicum, eggplant, onion, cherry tomato, mushroom, halloumi.

Yeah they inhaled it. Cool

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:42 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I was planning on going to Toc this weekend but the forecast is for rain. So if I can't mow because it's wet and I don't need to water because it's raining I'd be spending $100 on petrol and spending 5 1/2 hours in the car to sit inside with no internet or foxtel and shit heating, when I can stay home for nothing.

So, in the absence of the necessary ingredients for slow cooked Platypus, I was planning on doing a brisket today so the old girl would have meat for a couple of days, instead I'll save that for later and do spag bol, with a twist.

Little bit of mince but pad it out by adding mushies, zucchini and eggplant. Might even grate a carrot in there.

Too easy, bingo, bango, bungo and Bob's your non-gender specific relative of one of your parents who you won't let on the property anymore let alone in your house.

I love penne bolognese, my preferred pasta whenever I cook at home.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:53 pm

oven baked salmon with chips and salad, at the Port Arlington Golf club, so good to get out!! bloody yum too!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 pm

I can't do salmon, nothing about it works for me
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:16 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Cheers Eddie, I don't have a set or standard for any recipe, I have a bad habit of making adjustments depending on mood. That means you can't rely on my lamb roast or spag bol or anything tasting the same consistently. Each time is an original.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:35 pm

stui magpie wrote:

its really not your colour honey xxx

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:43 pm

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

its really not your colour honey xxx

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Cool

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:16 am

stui magpie wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Cheers Eddie, I don't have a set or standard for any recipe, I have a bad habit of making adjustments depending on mood. That means you can't rely on my lamb roast or spag bol or anything tasting the same consistently. Each time is an original.

Haha, yeah same here. Cakes are about the only thing I make to any recipe.

A mate and I were making spag bol the other week and it was just toss this in, toss that in, is that enough? Yeah but still throw some more in Laughing
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:37 am

think positive wrote:
oven baked salmon with chips and salad, at the Port Arlington Golf club, so good to get out!! bloody yum too!

Simple and tasty. I like baked salmon with lemon and dill wrapped in baking paper / foil to make a seal. Just yum.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:41 am

(Worked 2-10 pm)

Took soup to work: a meat & vegtable soup with lots of dill, salt and pepper. Has that with left over tabouli, red cabbage and lemon juice salad and left over greek salad.

Spoilt it by coming home and having:

4 brazil nuts, 10 almonds, 5 walnuts and a bowl of greek yoghurt with a bit of honey and defrosted organic raspberries.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 117, 118, 119  Next
Page 99 of 119   

Jump to: