Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

West Sydney will be a superpower in 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

jack_spain wrote:

Ask anyone involved in country footy and they'll tell you it's hard to find enough players to make up teams anymore.

who did you ask? Victoria isn't the only place Football is played, many leagues are doing ok "at the grass roots"

jack_spain wrote:

Polynesians (with rare exceptions) wil never take to our game. They have size and strength yes. Skill - no. Fatui Attata ring any bells?

I wasn't talking about polynesians crossing to Aussie rules, it's the other kids getting crushed by them, hence the talk for a seperate class of game for the polynesians as parents don't want their kids crushed.

jack_spain wrote:

The Sydney Swans have basically been bankrolled by the AFL since the year they moved to Sydney.
and?
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

jack_spain wrote:
The AFL seem to have forgotten one thing - the ethnic mix of Western Sydney. The Polynesians support rugby, most of the others support soccer. Are there enough "Skips" to support an AFL club?

Shit I NEVER realised that you have to be a skip to support an AFL club dude... Shocked Confused Wow...!!!

I was born overseas so obviously, I'm NOT a skip, WTF am I doing supporting Collingwood for over 40 years along with many other non skips I know? Are we all wasting our time and money mate?

Shock! Horror!! I think it's time to tell you to stop bloody generalising and that quite a few (even dark skinned) non skips like me barrack hard for AFL teams dude and not ALL of us particularly like soccer or rugby enough to become club members...... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: