Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#24 Jamie Turner

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveH67 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Chairman wrote:
all these facebooks and things i find them rediculous.

Probably because you can't spell!

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:05 pm

steviewonder36 wrote:
Mr. Chairman wrote:

spells the word RIDICULOUS exactly like someone else on here.

SteveH67 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:09 pm

mudlark wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
Very dissapointing to read that Dan, You'd reckon after all these years he'd be flattered that anyone recognised him.
Hope you do better next time as it might be third time lucky mate.

Maybe he's quite happy NOT having people recognise him.If memory serves me correctly. he and Collingwood parted company in not too pleasant circumstances :?: If so this could be the problem Dan.

Come off it, his father was a premiership player for the Pies also.

Some of you fans, need to lighten up.

Players/ex-players aren't forced to give out autographs, just because your a 'fan'

Also, there are too many people out there, looking to make money off a players autograph. I can understand why they would sometimes be a little stand-off ish.

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 pm

I think this is a fair enough thread. Dan had an experience (related to previous posts on his quest to obtain the signatures of the 1990 premiership players) and he posted it here. As is his right to do.

If you don't agree with what he's said, then you should say why. As is your right to do.

Attacking Dan personally though just doesn't add anything to this thread or this board on the whole.

Play the ball, not the man....

#SIDEBYSIDE
Mr. Chairman 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 pm

steviewonder36 wrote:
Mr. Chairman wrote:

i was an awesome speller in like grade 5 i was a machine id get like 50 out of 50 nosh1t (sp?), no idea what happened Sad

timetables i kicked ass too.

SteveH67 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Piepark wrote:
Jamie who?

His father made the name famous (and deserved it), Jamie would have been nothing without the club, pity he doesn't appreciated that, in retirement.

Lol, Boy there are some immature pricks who post on this site.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:45 pm

Frank Stone wrote:
I wonder if anyone chases Ben Kinnear's autograph?

Funny....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COLLINGWOOD-2003-
MATCH-ISSUED-GRANDFINAL-JUMPER-SIGNED_W0
QQitemZ270066383157QQihZ017QQcategoryZ399
26QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewIte
mQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

instead of posting a 385metre wide url, try shrinking it
bbmods

http://showip.be/url/bcf

with someting like... http://showip.be/url/index.php

tcnthat Libra

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:13 am

Captain_MyCaptain wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote:
Piepark wrote:
Jamie who?

His father made the name famous (and deserved it), Jamie would have been nothing without the club, pity he doesn't appreciated that, in retirement.

Are you serious?

ridiculous isn't it.... Rolling Eyes

And the single most fuct post of the year goes to....

Piepark. Well done. Surely you were jesting...

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:45 am

mandy wrote:
I think this is a fair enough thread. Dan had an experience (related to previous posts on his quest to obtain the signatures of the 1990 premiership players) and he posted it here. As is his right to do.

If you don't agree with what he's said, then you should say why. As is your right to do.

Attacking Dan personally though just doesn't add anything to this thread or this board on the whole.

But it's ok for Dan to attack a Premiership Player personally because he wouldn't give him an autograph?

This whole thread says more about Dan than it does about Jamie Turner.

Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 am

Proud Pies wrote:
mandy wrote:

But it's ok for Dan to attack a Premiership Player personally because he wouldn't give him an autograph?

I agree with that PP but Dan hasn't just attacked Jamie Turner personally - he's attacked him extremely publically, via this very widely read Bulletin Board.

Not cool.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 am

Pied Piper wrote:
I agree with that PP but Dan hasn't just attacked Jamie Turner personally - he's attacked him extremely publicly, via this very widely read Bulletin Board.

Not cool.

Whatever chance Dan had of getting the autograph has more than likely disappeared by starting this thread...faux pas!
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:08 am

Pied Piper wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
mandy wrote:

I agree with that PP but Dan hasn't just attacked Jamie Turner personally - he's attacked him extremely publically, via this very widely read Bulletin Board.

Not cool.

Are you serious Andrew, Dan may of attacked Turner but he did so with everyone knowing who Dan is...
Dan hasn't assumed a Donald Duck internet user name and vilified Jamie Turner like many other posters do around here when the Pies get beat ( no argument however from you Andrew when that happens )
Dan is a passionate Collingwood supporter moreso what many others may appreciate. Dan is the type of guy who loves to interact with players, A chat a wave of the hand etc etc and collects memorabillia not for profit but for keepsake.
It would of been a big thing for Dan to spot Turner and ask him to sign his football..as far as i can see Turner has treated Dan like a piece on unwanted furniture...I dont like that!
So Dan has called Turner arrogant from what i've read and heard from Dan i'd say he is pretty much spot on. If Dan had of been some reporter with a 500.00 cheque wanting to rekindle Turner's thought's about the 1990 Premiership i bet he wouldn't of been waved away.

Jamie Turner is a Collingwood premiership player and in latter years we dont havn't had too many of them..We still look upon these guys as Gods and even today some 16 years later thay are very much still in the public eye even if it only be Collingwood eyes...Jamie Turner should remember that, Just recently Andrew i got to sit next to Bill Serong at a function ( i shared lobster with a collingwood legend ) i was in awe and i was at times nervous as he was my 1958 premiership hero, he treated with kindness and respect all night and i did not move from that chair one inch let me tell ya Wink

Lets give Dan a break on this one..He's a great Collingwood person goes to all interstate games and most training sessions, He's expressed an opinion and is entitled to do so.
I hope this post is pointed out to Jamie Turner because Jamie has hurt a magpie brother..we're all better than that Wink

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 am

joffa corfe wrote:

Are you serious Andrew, Dan may of attacked Turner but he did so with everyone knowing who Dan is...
Dan hasn't assumed a Donald Duck internet user name and vilified Jamie Turner like many other posters do around here when the Pies get beat ( no argument however from you Andrew when that happens )
Dan is a passionate Collingwood supporter moreso what many others may appreciate. Dan is the type of guy who loves to interact with players, A chat a wave of the hand etc etc and collects memorabillia not for profit but for keepsake.
It would of been a big thing for Dan to spot Turner and ask him to sign his football..as far as i can see Turner has treated Dan like a piece on unwanted furniture...I dont like that!
So Dan has called Turner arrogant from what i've read and heard from Dan i'd say he is pretty much spot on. If Dan had of been some reporter with a 500.00 cheque wanting to rekindle Turner's thought's about the 1990 Premiership i bet he wouldn't of been waved away.

Jamie Turner is a Collingwood premiership player and in latter years we dont havn't had too many of them..We still look upon these guys as Gods and even today some 16 years later thay are very much still in the public eye even if it only be Collingwood eyes...Jamie Turner should remember that, Just recently Andrew i got to sit next to Bill Serong at a function ( i shared lobster with a collingwood legend ) i was in awe and i was at times nervous as he was my 1958 premiership hero, he treated with kindness and respect all night and i did not move from that chair one inch let me tell ya Wink

Lets give Dan a break on this one..He's a great Collingwood person goes to all interstate games and most training sessions, He's expressed an opinion and is entitled to do so.
I hope this post is pointed out to Jamie Turner because Jamie has hurt a magpie brother..we're all better than that Wink

Well said Joffa. Keep your chin up Dan. No matter what you say publicly, there's always someone there to knock you around. Let's get our focus back on what really matters though. A record win for Pies at the G this QB. Very Happy
burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:36 am

And the record just keeps repeating itself on this board.............
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 am

joffa corfe wrote:
Pied Piper wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
mandy wrote:

Not cool.

i want Dan's autograph.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10   

Jump to: