Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

John Clarke Training with VFL Team

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:25 pm
Post subject: John Clarke Training with VFL TeamReply with quote

Marty said his brother has come over from Ireland and he has been Training a little bit and Marty said he had impressed so Might see him this year or next Very Happy
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:16 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

when did you catch up with Marty for him to tell you that?
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:41 am

Hooked
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 am
Post subject: Re: John Clarke Training with VFL TeamReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
Marty said his brother has come over from Ireland and he has been Training a little bit and Marty said he had impressed so Might see him this year or next Very Happy

Cop this for a story you wont believe it am i still spewing.
The winners circle at the MCG after the Freo victory..One should of known the singing and chanting would have attracted the Irish boys they just love that kind of stuff and duly remarked why didn't it happebn during the game.
Anyway when the winners circle had concluded Marty's brother with two other Irish mates came up wanting a photograph with the Gold Jacket..fine no probs and a young nice girl unbeknown to any of us took some pics for me as i wanted to get a pic with the Irish lads paticularly Marty's brother ( who was a funny bugger) and put it on my website.

The irish lads were great nice young lads..shook hands and went to the lexus..I gave the chick taking the photos my card with email details and asked her to send the photos to me during the week...She replied what are you talking about i dont have an email address...I mean here we are in bloody 2008 some chick is running around town with a state of the art digital camera and duly says she aint got an email addy...I couldn't believe it..i conluded she was either a liar or a full blooded TWIT!
were great pics and im still waiting for a miracle when i go to my emails each day..if i see her again she's gonna cop it!

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:46 pm

why DOESN'T it happen during the game????? i thoroughly enjoyed it.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:13 pm
Post subject: Re: John Clarke Training with VFL TeamReply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Cop this for a story you wont believe it am i still spewing.
The winners circle at the MCG after the Freo victory..One should of known the singing and chanting would have attracted the Irish boys they just love that kind of stuff and duly remarked why didn't it happebn during the game.
Anyway when the winners circle had concluded Marty's brother with two other Irish mates came up wanting a photograph with the Gold Jacket..fine no probs and a young nice girl unbeknown to any of us took some pics for me as i wanted to get a pic with the Irish lads paticularly Marty's brother ( who was a funny bugger) and put it on my website.

The irish lads were great nice young lads..shook hands and went to the lexus..I gave the chick taking the photos my card with email details and asked her to send the photos to me during the week...She replied what are you talking about i dont have an email address...I mean here we are in bloody 2008 some chick is running around town with a state of the art digital camera and duly says she aint got an email addy...I couldn't believe it..i conluded she was either a liar or a full blooded TWIT!
were great pics and im still waiting for a miracle when i go to my emails each day..if i see her again she's gonna cop it!

Good luck to them trying to get into Lexus. Rolling Eyes We were still standing out the front when Swanny arrived and had to struggle through to the front of the queue and one of the supporters had to yell at the guy on the door to let him in. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: