Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 705, 706, 707 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

go you!

if it doesnt work send me a pic, hubby is a genius at that shit!

i did my biggest workout in a long time today. probably too much! i then when to the shops for me and the old ladies, and a few other errands, and now im having trouble walking without falling over im so knackered!
got to keep at it, i hate taking self portraits, so i signed up for a self portrait boot camp that starts 1st of May!! they aint going to be fat ones!!! i signed up for a composite bootcamp too, thats the fun one!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:42 pm

I feel like I've been hit by a truck. 3km walk each day before breakfast then doing work outside and the scales are up and down like a brides nightie. Still, getting the vitamin D up and don't need to loiter around parks all day cos I actually have a back yard. Wink
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:55 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I feel like I've been hit by a truck. 3km walk each day before breakfast then doing work outside and the scales are up and down like a brides nightie. Still, getting the vitamin D up and don't need to loiter around parks all day cos I actually have a back yard. Wink

do you still have any of your younger self jeans?? better than a scale anyday!!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Blokes bodies work different.

I can easily fit 25 year old pants. The hips haven't expanded, just the gut.

I found some 20 year old T shirts. Skin tight across the shoulders and 2 inches shorter than they used to be.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:11 pm

Yeah, I was still size 34 until I cracked 3 figures.

Injuries + still eating like an athlete have quite an impact Laughing
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:57 am

Just a heads up to anyone contemplating an online order at this time. Your parcel might disappear without a trace.

I've been informed that due to the overwhelming amount of online orders Australia Post is having to deal with and an inability to hire the necessary casual staff to take care of it due to social distancing rules the parcel you ordered might be bypassing the usual tracking measures to keep you informed along the journey.

I made an order back on April the 2nd from a company I've had no problems with previously. The last tracking information was on April 4th which was Australia Post acknowledging the shipping information had been approved.

Naturally I have made inquiries to both the company and Australia Post by now but despite the company insisting the items were dispatched (I have no reason to disbelieve this owing to past experiences) Australia Post has no record in their system of the physical item ever being scanned and lodged with them.

Thankfully the company will replace the missing items and send them express which I'm hoping will be more carefully tracked owing to the extra expense involved.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:26 am

^ Ah, that's a worry. I have a few things I'm waiting on! Fingers crossed they'll turn up without problems (I don't usually bother to use tracking as I very rarely have issues with things not arriving).
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:27 am

I'm also waiting for a delivery as well.

Ordered two books from Dymocks last Friday. I was expecting to have them delivered to me today, but I haven't received them yet.

Hopefully they'll arrive early next week.

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Expect delays with Dymocks orders.

I placed an order on 27 March,
It was lodged with AusPost on 15 April and has just been delivered (18 April).

So over 2 weeks just to process the order.

On the opposite side, I ordered a new electric panel heater through Appliances Online on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered before 9.00am yesterday morning. Less than 24 hour turn around.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:03 pm

You wouldn't believe it.

16 days after order.

14 days after last tracking event.

On a Saturday.

My original order has been delivered.

WOW. WTF.

Australia Post really must be swamped if they're delivering on Saturdays and delivering an item shipped from within Victoria that would normally have been delivered between Tuesday and Thursday of last week.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Dark Beanie wrote:
Expect delays with Dymocks orders.

I placed an order on 27 March,
It was lodged with AusPost on 15 April and has just been delivered (18 April).

So over 2 weeks just to process the order.

Thanks for that. Makes sense.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:48 pm

I bought some clothes on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. One item has been delivered, waiting on the other.

Anyway, today I tried to do some sanding and scraping back of old paint in prep for painting.

Firstly I got a snoot full of paint dust and I've been sneezing and blowing my nose ever since

Secondly, I knew I had fleas in the yard but now I realise the little fkrs are in the dirt under the house. Getting very itchy legs while working, looked down and the gray trackie dacks I looked like a negative lamington.

Down tools and trip to supermarket for flea bombs. Put 4 under the house, roughly one in each corner. Twisted Evil

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:02 pm

ewwww yuk!

re the post, me and junior ordered a heap of stuff from a puma sale (we had a Kangaroos family and friend coupon for another 50% off!) I got some weird delivery messages, Junior got none, She got a parcel Friday, but Shes been sent the wrong order! The whole box is wrong! And then 1 of my boxes came yesterday (saturday) along with a couple of other things. My stuff is all there, but i did a separate order an hour later, and i have a delay notice for that one. I ordered a heap of stuff from an animal supplies on line stuff, all natural snacks and things, i paid express, took 3 days from Qld. not bad. I got 1 of 3 ebay buys yesterday only took 36 hours from the other side of melbourne, so that pretty good. I also got a Replacement CPL filter under warranty, it broke the 2nd time i used it, i sent a pic Thursday evening and the new one arrived yesterday, thats great service.

They do warn on the website about delays, i guess everyone is online shopping. when this all happened i bought a bulk order of hand sanitisers from My deal, they took the money straight away, when i asked 2 weeks later how long i was told another 4 weeks. i said, no it says available now, your still selling it, thats false advertising. they gave me $5 back and basically said hard luck, 2 days later they refunded the full amount so i made $5 profit! its certainly chook lotto and worth paying extra for tracking or express.

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:46 pm

One of my brothers works for Auspost.

Yesterday he did an extra shift at one of the parcel centres, 2pm to 10pm.
During the shift 174,900 parcels were sorted.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:42 pm

^ Wow!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 705, 706, 707 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 706 of 719   

Jump to: