Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dangerfield Back With Geelong Falcons In 08

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:14 pm
Post subject: Dangerfield Back With Geelong Falcons In 08Reply with quote

The Crows 1st Pick Last Year is Staying in Victoria to finish VCE but He is Paying in the TAC and That is Disgusting because he is holding out another Possible Draftee could be Playing.

So Could Pies Select a 16 or 17 year old in the Draft and then leave him in the TAC Cup to he finish School?

What are your thoughts on this?

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

school comes 1st over footy any day.

mainly when it comes to year 12.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:23 pm

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
school comes 1st over footy any day.

mainly when it comes to year 12.

It's not about the School - Shouldn't he be playing VFL not TAC?

Alec. J. Hidell 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Rodney?
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:04 pm

if he is staying in vic to finish vce it is about school.

he cant play in the tac (can he) because he was drafted by the crows and that makes him a afl player not a tac player anymore. he cant play vfl either beacuse the crows dont have a vfl side, only the sides in sa.
dale_mighty_pies Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:06 pm

he cant play in the tac (can he) because he was drafted by the crows and that makes him a afl player not a tac player anymore. he cant play vfl either beacuse the crows dont have a vfl side, only the sides in sa.

he is playing for geelong falcons according to the topic lol.. so that means he is playin in the TAC.
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Frank Stone wrote:
Rodney?

I was so poor growing up ... If I wasn't born a boy ... I'd have had nothing to play with.

A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.

During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.

One day as I came home early from work I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that?" He said, "Because you came home early."

Its been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

I was such an ugly kid ... when I played in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Take my wife. No please....take her.

When I was a kid I was so ugly , my mother had to tie a pork chop around my neck so the dog would play with me.

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.

I'm not a sexy guy. I went to a hooker. I dropped my pants. She dropped her price.

I tell you, I'm not a sexy guy. I was the centerfold for Playgirl magazine. The staples covered everything!

What a childhood I had, why, when I took my first step, my old man tripped me!

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

I tell ya when I was a kid, all I knew was rejection. My yo-yo, it never came back!

Oh, when I was a kid in show business I was poor. I used to go to orgies to eat the grapes.

When I was a kid I got no respect. The time I was kidnapped, and the kidnappers sent my parents a note they said, "We want five thousand dollars or you'll see your kid again."

I tell ya, my wife was never nice. On our first date, I asked her if I could give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek - she bent over!

I tell you, with my doctor, I don't get no respect. I told him, "I've swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills." He told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

RIP Rodney.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Well said a Story on AFL.com.au last week said he was Playing for the Geelong Falcons

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:53 pm

BBHS wrote:
Frank Stone wrote:
Rodney?

I was so poor growing up ... If I wasn't born a boy ... I'd have had nothing to play with.

A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.

During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.

One day as I came home early from work I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that?" He said, "Because you came home early."

Its been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

I was such an ugly kid ... when I played in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up.

The Topic went to Hell Quickly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: