Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tripod nite at the dogs!!!!!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:07 am
Post subject: Tripod nite at the dogs!!!!!!!!!!Reply with quote

It was my birthday yesterday so what better way to celebrate then to have a few beers and a quaddie at the dogs.Had a go at Shep got the first leg in then get beaten in a photo in the second leg naturally i get the last two legs in so its three legs in and beaten in a photo!!!! Shocked But when I missed the second leg I had a quick look at Sydney dogs and took a little quaddie there get the first three legs in and I have 1,2,3 in the last leg as I think the only other chance the 8 is scrathed. Embarassed But then i check the prices for the last leg and you guessed it 8 is a runner and is the 1.20 fav.I looked at the form a little too quickly and it was the 7 that was scrathed I thought it the 8 as the tAB worker wasn't very accurate wit her stamp.So of course 3 leads but is run down by the 8 what a nite!!!! Sad
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

paulie, I think we went past you, on our way out of Caulfield station, last Saturday. It was too crowded to hook back and make sure.

But luck about the quaddies, mate.

Happy belated bday, anyway. All the best.

paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

G'day Greg and hi Hal.If it was before the races I was at Caulfeild but I wasn't there after the races to deal with the happy drunken punters!!!!I am offically out of form at the moment but I reckon I will attempt to hit back hard on Saturday.Hopfully I can check the scrathings correctly this time.That what happens when you try and do the form too quickly but with the dogs there's not much form to play with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: