Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Enough is enough

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe Jack is a troll. Nobody who posts as much as he does, puts so much effort into his posts (so much quoting and picture attaching) and talks about collingwood in so much detail with consistent views could possibly be a troll. If he was a troll he is the most dedicated professional troll a forum as ever experienced and for that we should be proud to have a troll like that.

The only "issue" with Jack is that he may not acknowledge a great team win when it happens but would tend to look at the win from a holistic season perspective too much, which is that we suck and will not win the flag because of A, B, C, D. He is at the very least entertaining to read. He only wants premierships and only wants the team to be superior to all others. I want that too.

MONCO: Your life.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

jack_spain wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
MM I hear you. Spain is NOT a Collingwood supporter, read his posts, he's confessed it. "Collingwood is not my religion" is one he's used a few times.

Oh you idiot! When I say it's not my religion I mean there are lots of things I find just as satisfying or more so than following Collingwood.

Hey if Collingwood wins I'm happy. If we lose I'm annoyed, but the sun comes up I go out and have a round of golf or go walking or have a drink or two with mates. Really, I'm not going to have kittens if Collingwood fails. I'm used to that most of the time.

But every Collingwood supporter has the right to vent. If you disagree so what. I'm just tired of the ridiculous one-eyed nonsense that people in Melbourne try to carry on with. There is more to life than footy. Some people need to get a life!

So then, if you do support Collingwood but don't feel that strongly about the club, why do you feel the need to almost invariably be negative?

Even when we are winning you find negatives to post, you claim our season is over early on, you pot the coach and tactics etc.

Venting after a loss is one thing, your carefully crafted negative posts aren't venting, they're feeding the negative feelings of others, deliberately IMO. Preying on the insecurities, pushing the negative agenda.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

FWIW Jack IS a Piesman, but he has a lot of respect for the Hawks. And yes, i too respect the hawkers, any team that can make 7 GFS in a row, and is now very near yet another flag, demands respect. ! But, i dont think Jack fears the Hawks as i do, yes i fear the bastards, as they just seem to have our number, and to lose a GF to them is the living end. They threaten mayhem and destruction of our PIes, and i fear them for that. Jack, like my bro, is more laid back than me, losses dont gut him like me, and thats fine, but hey, i am what i am, i have many other interests, but when the Pies lose, especially big Finals like this week, i take it very, very hard. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: