Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Enough is enough

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macedonian Marvel #35 Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

perthmagpie wrote:
The Spain troll has ruined Nicks. The guy/woman (who knows what it is) even answers his own posts. Almost every thread I am interested in joining is ruined by this disease and time waster. The mods should act now. I am so sick of it. I've been on here for years and this garbage has got out of hand and Nicks is basically becoming a pain to be part of. It wasn't like this before he came along. Donny please?

Exactly right

After every loss, i feel sick logging on here and reading the dribble that Spain types
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm

I see someone has named me. Well go back and look at my posts from way back and you will see I am a Collingwood man.

The fact is I can't stand the crap that goes with people who can't handle the truth! I would love nothing better than Collingwood being a great successful football side. See my posts before and after the 2010 grand final. See my post just before last year's grand final when we blew up.

Yeah, I've been negative about Collingwood ever since, because the team has never given me much to get excited about. Right now I am far more engaged watching Hawthorn, West Coast and Sydney play footy because they have a much better brand than the tripe we keep serving up.

I fail to see why I should be stupid enough to say we are great, when the performance of our list is ordinary to say the least. Why should Nicks simply be a site for supporters who see, hear and speak no evil about Collingwood?

But really, some of you people need to grow a tougher skin. You can't handle the truth!

You-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Perhaps we need a vote?
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:16 pm

To follow up I would like to finish with an analogy:

You are at the pub talking about Collingwood with mates you've known for years and some annoying supporter of another club keeps eves dropping, craning his neck into your circle, throwing out snide remarks and insults to the point you can't even understand what your mates are saying. You end up giving up trying to talk. You decide to leave, even though you could be having a good time. So you go home to stop yourself from being arrested for knocking the clown out.

perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Perhaps we need a vote?

I'm for anything that can get rid of this clown. ASAP.

pablo 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Oh Jack Spain, you miss the point of being a true supporter and I actually pity you for that.

It isn't in fact about winning the premiership every year.

The enjoyment comes from being a member of a group and watching a team build.

We've had a great couple of years and we are now managing a slightly different game plan and dealing with an ever evolving bunch of competitors.

Sure you can question things, but at the same time, know the club is doing everything possible with the information they are armed with (which we're not btw).

Enjoy the ride buddy - you'll live longer.

Oh, and that dude ended up in jail Smile

MACDAICOS 

perthmagpie wrote:
The Spain troll has ruined Nicks. The guy/woman (who knows what it is) even answers his own posts. Almost every thread I am interested in joining is ruined by this disease and time waster. The mods should act now. I am so sick of it. I've been on here for years and this garbage has got out of hand and Nicks is basically becoming a pain to be part of. It wasn't like this before he came along. Donny please?

Well said.

I blocked that clown months ago.

Culprit Cancer

Macedonian Marvel #35 wrote:
I was hoping to not name the main suspect myself, but the obvious troll is Jack bloody Spain.

i know every poster has the choice to block and what not. But surely the mods have figured out by now, he is clearly not a Collingwood supporter. On majority of football forums, trolls from other teams are blocked instantly.

THIS MUPPET HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 08
Are you serious? You are just being petty. If he is troll then so are you.

How is he clearly not a Collingwood Supporter? Hmmm because he does not follow your narrow view and only post what YOU feel is acceptable. YOU are typical of many that feel if anyone doesn't agree with you/them and do everything the same then they are not Collingwood Supporters. Blow it out your rear end tosser. Jack like many of us oldies are realists. We have been there done that.

To add Jack and I do not see eye to eye and we do have a go at each other. I respect Jack's view and Opinion, I don't agree with him but the respect is there. Get over it.

Last edited by Culprit on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
pablo 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

duplicate post
pablo 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

[quote="Culprit"]
I was hoping to not name the main suspect myself, but the obvious troll is Jack bloody Spain.

i know every poster has the choice to block and what not. But surely the mods have figured out by now, he is clearly not a Collingwood supporter. On majority of football forums, trolls from other teams are blocked instantly.

How is he clearly not a Collingwood Support? Hmmm because he does not follow your narrow view and only post what YOU feel is acceptable. YOU are typical of many that feel if anyone doesn't agree with you/them and do everything the same then they are not Collingwood Supporters. Blow it out your rear end tosser. Jack like many of us oldies are realists. We have been there done that.[/quote

Fine line between realists and pessimists..... however, I don't agree with anyone being voted off!!! What is this a reality TV show? Please.....

But old timers..... seriously, try to be happy Smile Boys are doing the best they can. The sweetest part of 2010 was that it was the culmination of a long slow build. I said at the start of 2011 that a premiership that year would have been no where near as satisfying.

jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Culprit wrote:

How is he clearly not a Collingwood Support? Hmmm because he does not follow your narrow view and only post what YOU feel is acceptable. YOU are typical of many that feel if anyone doesn't agree with you/them and do everything the same then they are not Collingwood Supporters. Blow it out your rear end tosser. Jack like many of us oldies are realists. We have been there done that.

Thank you Culprit. We have our disagreements, but hey, that's life. For a long time I've been saying there is a huge disconnect between the average Collingwood fan in the outer and Nick's types. You sit in the stands and hear what the Black and White Army are really thinking. This year mate it has not been pretty. I think I reflect those views.

But I never thought I'd see the day when the old Stalinists would try to take over Collingwood. Are you a Communist Perthmagpie?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:26 pm

MM I hear you. Spain is NOT a Collingwood supporter, read his posts, he's confessed it. "Collingwood is not my religion" is one he's used a few times.

But, if you ban the troll, it will resurface like the Hydra with another name. Sort of like Cloaking device.

part of growing up or older is you recognise people you associate with that you don't like and learn how to ignore them. Life doesn't have an ignore button, but you always have the choice to not give oxygen to the oxygen thieves.

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm

jack_spain wrote:
I see someone has named me. Well go back and look at my posts from way back and you will see I am a Collingwood man.

The fact is I can't stand the crap that goes with people who can't handle the truth! I would love nothing better than Collingwood being a great successful football side. See my posts before and after the 2010 grand final. See my post just before last year's grand final when we blew up.

Yeah, I've been negative about Collingwood ever since, because the team has never given me much to get excited about. Right now I am far more engaged watching Hawthorn, West Coast and Sydney play footy because they have a much better brand than the tripe we keep serving up.

I fail to see why I should be stupid enough to say we are great, when the performance of our list is ordinary to say the least. Why should Nicks simply be a site for supporters who see, hear and speak no evil about Collingwood?

But really, some of you people need to grow a tougher skin. You can't handle the truth!

i might be accused of being in need of some meds but, perversely, i like you spin. i don't often agree with what you write and there are days when i really want to throw something at the screen after reading your stuff. having said that, i do actually appreciate an alternate view whether it is right or wrong. i know i pot you on many occasions and sometimes it is more than deserved - and there will be many more - but at least you're not a sycophant.

and, fwiw, not for a minute do i actually believe you are a hawthorn supporter.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Can't argue with children, you guys always know more than we do. Laughing
Macedonian Marvel #35 Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Culprit wrote:

How is he clearly not a Collingwood Supporter? Hmmm because he does not follow your narrow view and only post what YOU feel is acceptable. YOU are typical of many that feel if anyone doesn't agree with you/them and do everything the same then they are not Collingwood Supporters. Blow it out your rear end tosser. Jack like many of us oldies are realists. We have been there done that.

To add Jack and I do not see eye to eye and we do have a go at each other. I respect Jack's view and Opinion, I don't agree with him but the respect is there. Get over it.

No worries Culprit......no worries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: