Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

BASH DTM on Nicks Lately

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokko wrote:
Sometimes you might think people are being mean when they're not, case in point is the Black_White post in this thread that was obviously a joke but you missed the point and thought it was nasty.

Of course some people will always have a dig at you on a forum. Don't worry about it.

Well I guess I can miss the Point at Times. But then if that is the Case I might need an Explanation to show me better what they meant

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Jezza wrote:
Dave, don't ever change the way you post mate. Your insights to the game are always of an interesting read.

Unfortunately, some will abuse you and I and other members but remember at the end of the day, don't take it too seriously because I guarantee you people wouldn't abuse you in public, instead they try to do this in a cowardly way behind a computer screen.

Keep posting mate and I wouldn't want to see you leave Nicks.

Would never leave Nicks 100% but I could easily lessen my Posting on here that I have this season

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Mate, don't take things here so personally. It's just a silly fan site where we can all get things off our chest, have a bit of fun, and stupidly feel like we're actually helping our beloved magpies. sometimes, there are some posters who get a bit personal. I don't like it either, but it's a fact of life, it happens. My suggestion, is simply this. If you get too upset by other people's comments, give the site a rest. Get out and about and try to enjoy life.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Laughing WELL, we all sometimes abuse silly bloody Hal, but he just keeps rocking on and could not give a stuff. Right Hal. ? Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Mate, don't take things here so personally. It's just a silly fan site where we can all get things off our chest, have a bit of fun, and stupidly feel like we're actually helping our beloved magpies. sometimes, there are some posters who get a bit personal. I don't like it either, but it's a fact of life, it happens. My suggestion, is simply this. If you get too upset by other people's comments, give the site a rest. Get out and about and try to enjoy life.

I do like the last bit on Just Leaving the Site for a Day or 2 and Let things Calm down

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

DTM, don't worry about them, I think you have to attack their points not them and just keep posting the way you do. I don't believe you are an idiot, I believe you are a decent poster that has a strong opinion.

Keep on the way you are champ.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Laughing WELL, we all sometimes abuse silly bloody Hal, but he just keeps rocking on and could not give a stuff. Right Hal. ? Razz

Hal can drive me insane from time to time, but man you have to hand it to the guy, he doesn't give a crap about anyone's opinions of him. Laughing

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

The Prototype wrote:
DTM, don't worry about them, I think you have to attack their points not them and just keep posting the way you do. I don't believe you are an idiot, I believe you are a decent poster that has a strong opinion.

Keep on the way you are champ.

I do try to Attack the Point they are trying to make but sometimes I can just lose it.

I do agree Majority of People here don't think I am an idiot - I just have very strong Opinions that can change at times.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

I can quite happily and openly state that I've never written you're an idiot Dave but I think sometimes your passion gets the better of you and you type comments without fully thinking them through first. We're all guilty of it at times. Don't sweat it.

And while I don't always like the umpires decision, umpire bashing never achieves anything. Supporters of any club will always be biased about how they were treated by the umps, the greater the passion, the greater the perceived bias.
frossmode 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 pm

If you continue to post shit about the club and try to damage or hurt the club, mark my words you will get put in your place. Now toughen up princess!!!!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Jezza wrote:
[quote="Piesnchess"]Laughing WELL, we all sometimes abuse silly bloody Hal, but he just keeps rocking on and could not give a stuff. Right Hal. ? Razz[/quote]
Hal can drive me insane from time to time, but man you have to hand it to the guy, he doesn't give a crap about anyone's opinions of him. Laughing
Oops. Too much data.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

The one that Pissed me off the Most is when HISS told me to get a Job when he did not even know me.

Also Mudlak(Think that is the Name) had a Real Personal Go at me but Forgot what it was off the Top of my head

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 pm

frossmode wrote:
If you continue to post shit about the club and try to damage or hurt the club, mark my words you will get put in your place. Now toughen up princess!!!!

You are the 3rd Guy that I was going to talk about who has Personal Goes at Me.

Get a Life Mate and Don't Pick on Posters who you don't agree with Evil or Very Mad

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 pm

jackcass wrote:
I can quite happily and openly state that I've never written you're an idiot Dave but I think sometimes your passion gets the better of you and you type comments without fully thinking them through first. We're all guilty of it at times. Don't sweat it.

And while I don't always like the umpires decision, umpire bashing never achieves anything. Supporters of any club will always be biased about how they were treated by the umps, the greater the passion, the greater the perceived bias.

I agree we are can be over passionate after a Game and Post Garbadge afterwards. Just had to look what people said straight after we lost to the Scum.

But people still attack me during the week

frossmode 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 pm

I think we've bashed some sense into DTM. i think next time he tries to hurt the club he will think twice. This is a welcome stance we have taken to ensure people dont slander the club because they crave some sort of perverse attention. The next time these knob jockey seek attention tell them to join those other knob jockeys on australian idol or master chef. Bloody attention seeking ignoramasus!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: