Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Blues. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clifton Hill-Billy 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
I'm starting to be just a little concerned that you may not be taking this issue seriously, JW.

This was only made worse in July 1969 when Neil Armstrong a noted Carlton fan stuck that flag in the moon. This flag while supposedly being a representative of mans greatest achievement was actually a scum flag in disguise...
Look at 1970 for the proof....
This has been a conspiracy at the highest level all the way from brown paper bag park to the pentagon and all stops in between.
Just proves 2 things
Carlscum will stop at nothing to cheat us out of flags...

Well isn't this the daddy of all conspiracy theories?!

Okay, firstly, does anybody STILL think man has actually landed on the moon? The only thing Neil Armstrong stuck his flag in was a sand pit in a sound stage in the Hollywood Hills; Stanley Kubrik says hi [from the grave].
Unfortunately Neil Armstrong went to his grave a reclusive fraud, rather ironic, as many of Carlton's recent premierships were exercises in fraud, and at our expense, might I add....

Oh now i've done it - me and my big mouth again...
The CIA will shutdown this website for disclosing the truth, and i'll get the f*cking blame for it, along with qldmagpie67...

I wonder if the CIA take bribes in the form of lady-boys?

Eyes Wide Shut Razz

Dyso

Dyso I've only scratched the surface with this. Go back a couple pages and read the extended findings report.
And while your at it enough of the emmmscray about the CIAscray ok
I don't know if the CIA would take a lady boy but rumour has it J Edgar Hoover would do it happily

It goes way beyond the CIA, you don't have to look at J. Pratt too long to realise...... it isn't human, shape-shifting reptoid for sure! Carlscum are backed by the illuminati! I've said too much, I might end up in a cardboard box or on an assessment order.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:45 am

I would play Moore, Cloke, White ,Cox and Grundy last time against the filth Moore was not strong enough against there bigger veteran backs , but still was very good.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Mugwump wrote:
Ioannina wrote:

we, who wan't buckley to go, are more magpies than you..

Yeah, you're a better "magpie" than me because you white-ant our coach and club legend. Put out some more flags on that planet of yours.

I have strong doubts about Bucks and I'm leaning more towards moving him on at the end of the year at the moment.

However, I would like to see how we perform in the last nine games before I make a definitive judgment, because if we show enough from now until the end of the season I suspect the club will keep him on, albeit with much more pressure to deliver next year.

I think we have a good young list developing heading forward, but I worry about whether Bucks is the man to take them to the promised land.

These fights about who's a better supporter are just tiring. I can't see why supporters can't have a diverse opinion about the club and those involved without resorting to cheap insults toward one another.

I think both sides have been guilty of this at certain stages recently especially when it comes to the topic of the senior coach.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Jezza wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Ioannina wrote:

we, who wan't buckley to go, are more magpies than you..

Yeah, you're a better "magpie" than me because you white-ant our coach and club legend. Put out some more flags on that planet of yours.

I have strong doubts about Bucks and I'm leaning more towards moving him on at the end of the year at the moment.

However, I would like to see how we perform in the last nine games before I make a definitive judgment, because if we show enough from now until the end of the season I suspect the club will keep him on, albeit with much more pressure to deliver next year.

I think we have a good young list developing heading forward, but I worry about whether Bucks is the man to take them to the promised land.

These fights about who's a better supporter are just tiring. I can't see why supporters can't have a diverse opinion about the club and those involved without resorting to cheap insults toward one another.

I think both sides have been guilty of this at certain stages recently especially when it comes to the topic of the senior coach.

Said before the start of the season that Bucks has the season, I'll make a decision at the end. Don't see the logic of making knee jerk decisions part way through and I'll certainly consider all the known facts.

Games like the Cats and the Doggies swing the pendulum one way, games like Blues and Dees swing it back the other way. Still 9 rounds to go, lets see what they bring.
mattys123 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:23 pm

If we don't win this game it really is an indictment on the coaching staff.

Carlton's forward line is rubbish, it's disgusting, if they out score us it will be an absolute embarrassment.

Yet it might happen.

I'd bring Moore in for Blair or Sinclair, neither offer us anything at all in their current roles, while Moore will go forward, take one of the very few good defenders Carlton has and still have an impact on the game.

We should win this game, even with the players we have out.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm

mattys123 wrote:

Carlton's forward line is rubbish, it's disgusting, if they out score us it will be an absolute embarrassment.

Yet it might happen.

I'd bring Moore in for Blair or Sinclair, neither offer us anything at all in their current roles, while Moore will go forward, take one of the very few good defenders Carlton has and still have an impact on the game.

Thank the Lord that devastating accurate kick for goal, that Caaaaasboult is not in then., Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm

mattys123 wrote:

Yet it might happen.

Yet we couldn't get it done 1st time around this year, neither could the Cats. Maybe, just maybe, they're not as bad as you project.
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Jesse White restricted to walking laps at training, according to Channel 7... (Pies segment at 0:44)

https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/747714788277501952

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:47 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
Jesse White restricted to walking laps at training, according to Channel 7... (Pies segment at 0:44)

https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/747714788277501952

Cloke seen using him as a tackle bag... coincidence, I think not!
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 pm

You're indulging in conspiracy theories now, Daz...? Wink
slangman 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Time for the Caff to return to where he started. Replacing Blair as the forward crumber.
Our small forward setup has been pitiful the last few years. At least Caff knows how to kick goals.
Not overly quick but can read the play and be damaging on the scoreboard….

besides, couldn’t be less effective than Blair.

Bring back the Caff!!!!!

Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:50 pm

slangman wrote:
Time for the Caff to return to where he started. Replacing Blair as the forward crumber.
Our small forward setup has been pitiful the last few years. At least Caff knows how to kick goals.

Bring back the Caff!!!!!

The Caff has lost pace by the bucketful, I reckon it's also emphasised with the way he has his socks pulled up so high. Laughing
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 pm

mattys123 wrote:

Yet it might happen.

Carlscum have done ok this year, won games where people said they wouldn't. It hasn't been done by a rubbish forward line. Please don't underestimate them- maybe we did last time and look where that got us.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:58 pm

slangman wrote:

Bring back the Caff!!!!!

I was seduced like you by all his best on ground performances in the VFL until I saw him perform against Richmond. He really has lost a yard in pace and his kicking which has never been that good, hasn't improved either. He was serviceable against Richmond, but that's all. I was more impressed by Goodyear and Wills, who I think deserve games ahead of the Caff.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:04 pm

slangman wrote:

Bring back the Caff!!!!!

yeah, nah. Stick a fork in him I reckon.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12   

Jump to: