Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Is our 4 in-a-row under threat from the Hawks? (NOPE!)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buzzlightyear 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:57 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Hawks will smash the Dogs - Dogs have overachieved now.
Hawks will smack the GWS who will be overawed by the sudden death nature of the PF.
Hawks will then meet the winner of the tough PF.

To me the Hawks look like an old fighter that's agreed to one fight too many. The up and coming champ sitting ringside just watching and waiting is GWS. GWS aren't just the future. They are here and now. I have seen a bit of them recently and if you think that playing GWS in Sydney will not be tough I think that you are badly mistaken. They are nowhere near their ceiling but have A graders on every line but that doesn't seem to be appreciated yet. They are fast, highly skilled and hard. I can't see GWS being beaten in Sydney, although the MRP may have some say in that.

Isaac Smith kicks the goal and the Hawks are firm flag favourites. The game could have gone either way.

I still hope they go out in straight sets because they showed they could do it last year and travelling interstate!

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:50 pm

buzzlightyear wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Hawks will smack the GWS who will be overawed by the sudden death nature of the PF.

To me the Hawks look like an old fighter that's agreed to one fight too many. The up and coming champ sitting ringside just watching and waiting is GWS. GWS aren't just the future. They are here and now. I have seen a bit of them recently and if you think that playing GWS in Sydney will not be tough I think that you are badly mistaken. They are nowhere near their ceiling but have A graders on every line but that doesn't seem to be appreciated yet. They are fast, highly skilled and hard. I can't see GWS being beaten in Sydney, although the MRP may have some say in that.

Isaac Smith kicks the goal and the Hawks are firm flag favourites. The game could have gone either way.

I still hope they go out in straight sets because they showed they could do it last year and travelling interstate!

Fitzpatrick sprays his kick from the centre square and we win, they finish in 6th. Rioli doesn't roost a miraculous 50m goal from the boundary against ??? and they don't win. Umpires don't gift them 3 goals against the doggies and they don't win. All of a sudden they're also-rans celebrating mad Monday.

They've struggled all year and had more than their fair share go their way. They may still win it but they're not the team they were over recent seasons.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:58 pm

jackcass wrote:
buzzlightyear wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

Fitzpatrick sprays his kick from the centre square and we win, they finish in 6th. Rioli doesn't roost a miraculous 50m goal from the boundary against ??? and they don't win. Umpires don't gift them 3 goals against the doggies and they don't win. All of a sudden they're also-rans celebrating mad Monday.

They've struggled all year and had more than their fair share go their way. They may still win it but they're not the team they were over recent seasons.

Yes, its fair too say, the Dawks have had an overwhelming rub of the green with the umps, and good luck in general, this season, and last. No other team has had as much freaky good luck as them, and it finally, finally, ended last week with Smiths miss, a shot hed probably boot seven out of ten times. Thank the Lord he missed, karma finally got the mongrels at long, long last. Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:07 pm

This year with the eight being so even and the teams improving and the Hawks not playing their best as they have done in the past makes it very open. I believe the Hawks had to win for not only the week off but the confidence factor as well, they had it tough heading into the finals and haven't had the easiness of the season that they once had.

This season has been too even for them to afford to drop a game, they may still win the flag good on them if they do. I think though, they are going to find it tough sure they may make it into the Grand Final but I am not too sure they'll win it,

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
58pie 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

What a joke the Match review. Hodge with a deliberate punch "No case to answer" while Stephie J gets a week for a possible??!!! accident. Saw Hodge punch Grundy while Brodie was setting up for a ruck contest in our last meeting. Hodge is dirty little bastard who gets away with murder including his late night card foray. Hope he leads his rotten mob off for the last time this weekend. Made out a hero hodge is just a king hitter. Go pies in 2017.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:58 pm

58pie wrote:
What a joke the Match review. Hodge with a deliberate punch "No case to answer" while Stephie J gets a week for a possible??!!! accident. Saw Hodge punch Grundy while Brodie was setting up for a ruck contest in our last meeting. Hodge is dirty little bastard who gets away with murder including his late night card foray. Hope he leads his rotten mob off for the last time this weekend. Made out a hero hodge is just a king hitter. Go pies in 2017.

Amen mate, spot on, but you don't have to convince me, the bastard has been a dirty prick for years, I fail to see how anyone can possibly defend the sniping shithead. I hope the dogs grind him into the turf, and send him off a broken man,and his toilet bowl coloured mob of arrogant tossers. Razz

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:56 pm

No.

Dogs will eliminate them this week. $2.65 !!! Somebody call crimestoppers, that's stealing money!

$6 for ; Dogs, Swans & Cowboys multi. Do yourself a favour & get some early xmas present money. BAM!!

E 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
jackcass wrote:
buzzlightyear wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

Yes, its fair too say, the Dawks have had an overwhelming rub of the green with the umps, and good luck in general, this season, and last. No other team has had as much freaky good luck as them, and it finally, finally, ended last week with Smiths miss, a shot hed probably boot seven out of ten times. Thank the Lord he missed, karma finally got the mongrels at long, long last. Cool

Buckley said its a 6 out of 10 shot actually.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Skids wrote:
No.

Dogs will eliminate them this week. $2.65 !!! Somebody call crimestoppers, that's stealing money!

$6 for ; Dogs, Swans & Cowboys multi. Do yourself a favour & get some early xmas present money. BAM!!

I'll be monitoring that little trifecta closely, i tells ya... Razz

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Laughing Laughing

I'm due mate, I'm due Wink

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:43 pm

And I see Mr Stevic got tomorrow nights Hawks and Doggies game. Who'd a thunk it??!!!!
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:53 pm

didick wrote:
And I see Mr Stevic got tomorrow nights Hawks and Doggies game. Who'd a thunk it??!!!!

Cut-throat finals are this turd's brown&gold bread&butter.
See if he can't find something obscure to gift to Whorethorn, to get them over the line by a kick. You know, for the third successive season.
And then watch the AFL cover it up like a CIA conspiracy...

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:44 pm

piedys wrote:
didick wrote:

Cut-throat finals are this turd's brown&gold bread&butter.
See if he can't find something obscure to gift to Whorethorn, to get them over the line by a kick. You know, for the third successive season.
And then watch the AFL cover it up like a CIA conspiracy...

Even the HS Editor is behind the brown&gold His big mouth was on SEN spreading word that the Dogs inability to kick straight would be the major obstacle, and for the P&P nothing was said as if they had nothing to worry about. After the false drug report that threw our season upside down before it even started. Anything that comes out of that mouth must be treated with contempt. Hope the doggies don't take that comment on board and get the iffs in front of goal!

Last edited by Mossi on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Let us all hope and pray, this thread can be put to bed tomorrow night, with the piss and poop bundled out, and our mighty record safe as houses. We can only hope, so Carn Doggies. !!

ronrat 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:09 am

piedys wrote:
Skids wrote:
No.

I'll be monitoring that little trifecta closely, i tells ya... Razz

If you really want to scare the Crownbet muppets have a look at the Brownlow market. At 5000-1 is Nat Fyffe and jaeger O'Meara quoted at 5000-1. Ring them up and tell them you want a million to one. The official betting agency of the AFL . What fantastic value. Jeesie White is also at that price. With as much chance.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 39 of 43   

Jump to: