Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Toughen up

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derkd 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

tbaker wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Damien wrote:
Just checking in on this thread again and it seems some just don’t get the premise of the OP... still!! You’re missing out on a great GF week when you’re not playing. Don’t argue why we wouldn’t have won this week based on last week Piesnchess. You’ll never know. anything could happen. Martin, Lynch and Prestia could go down in the first 10 minutes this week and suddenly it’s there for GWS, not us. Whatever happens it’s GWS that can win. NOT US. Your other threads prove that you are a pessimist and never gave us a chance anyway.

oh I believe u mate, oh yes, and in other news, next week the Beatles are re forming at Abbey rd studios, to record a new album, with john and George back on guitars. Rolling Eyes

I can only conclude that pnc is curled up in the foetal position, thumb in mouth, eyes closed, saying "think of a happy place"

Yep and it just so happens...the "happy place" he went to was here 😁

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:23 pm

tbaker wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Damien wrote:
Just checking in on this thread again and it seems some just don’t get the premise of the OP... still!! You’re missing out on a great GF week when you’re not playing. Don’t argue why we wouldn’t have won this week based on last week Piesnchess. You’ll never know. anything could happen. Martin, Lynch and Prestia could go down in the first 10 minutes this week and suddenly it’s there for GWS, not us. Whatever happens it’s GWS that can win. NOT US. Your other threads prove that you are a pessimist and never gave us a chance anyway.

oh I believe u mate, oh yes, and in other news, next week the Beatles are re forming at Abbey rd studios, to record a new album, with john and George back on guitars. Rolling Eyes

I can only conclude that pnc is curled up in the foetal position, thumb in mouth, eyes closed, saying "think of a happy place"

I cant believe u guys still delude yourselves we could beat the tigers, when we did not beat GWS to even get there, ??? smell the coffee smartarse, we weren't good enough to beat the Giants, so why keep kicking urselves that we coulda shoulda, mighta, it aint gonna happen, we aren't there, and don't deserve to be there not on that effort in the PF, that third qtr was woeful. Accept that and move on, next season is our goal now, draft time, re signing Grundy etc, you really should move on now.

This really is my last post here I shall leave you guys to wallow in you self pity of what could have been, should have been, dreams that cannot happen now, goodluck with that ! Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
tbaker 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:04 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
I cant believe u guys still delude yourselves we could beat the tigers, when we did not beat GWS to even get there, ??? smell the coffee smartarse, we weren't good enough to beat the Giants, so why keep kicking urselves that we coulda shoulda, mighta, it aint gonna happen, we aren't there, and don't deserve to be there not on that effort in the PF, that third qtr was woeful. Accept that and move on, next season is our goal now, draft time, re signing Grundy etc, you really should move on now.

This really is my last post here I shall leave you guys to wallow in you self pity of what could have been, should have been, dreams that cannot happen now, goodluck with that ! Surprised

Nah...since your previous post, the subsequent posts have only been dedicated to you, not us...let's hope you've found that happy place!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: