Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies rumble Roos - all comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

AnthonyC wrote:
Yet I was bored to tears. It seems to only be a great game against a worthwhile opponent these days (like next week!) Damn you Collingwood.

Who wants close games anymore? Give me more blowouts Collingwood. I want more please sir!

I'm as hungry as our players for a 15 goal bashing of our number one most hated enemy. Laughing
cooldewd Sagittarius

DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:40 pm

A killing.

Clinical destruction.

Votes:

3 - Swanny
2 - Pendles
1 - Daisy

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King Jr
Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:41 pm

What an awesome perfomence that was. No passengers at all.

Swanny back to his best, Pendles disposal like it was a dry day & Thomas magnificent until subbed off. ABC said he was under an injury cloud.

Keefe went OK for his first game, considering he was playing at the opposite end that he is used to. Dropped a few marks he should have taken, but will get better.

Sidey's best game for awhile & good to see Blair in the goals again.

The defence were all great, but really, North's forward line is schizen. Lindsay Thomas should never play again, & Boomer was just lazy. Petrie is a ruckman, not a forward. Arron Edwards is a joke.

I've said it before; North are a completely pointless organisation. They are no use at all & do not belong in an elite competition.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Anyone think we have another McGough in Sidebottom? Only comes out to play in the wet...
Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:45 pm

jack_spain wrote:
AnthonyC wrote:
Yet I was bored to tears. It seems to only be a great game against a worthwhile opponent these days (like next week!) Damn you Collingwood.

Who wants close games anymore? Give me more blowouts Collingwood. I want more please sir!

I'm as hungry as our players for a 15 goal bashing of our number one most hated enemy. Laughing

Bingo!!

Anyone who endured the horror of "The Shaw Years" could not possibly be bored with what we are doing to the opposition every week now.

I wish we could win by 100 point every week, including the Grand Final.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Just got home, very cold but very happy, FB and her merry clan are a riot to watch a game with in M32, enjoyed ourselves immensley in real old fashioned footy barracking and yelling and singing, took me back to Vic Park, grassy end, circa 1968-1990, great days amongst real footy characters. ! And 21 snags to 3, Norf are shite, Brayshaw has a big migrane now. !
Our Pies are unstoppable now, look out you Blues suckers, we are gunning for youse, and this time we will play four quarters, not one like last time. BE AFRAID BLUETURDS, BE VERY AFRAID. !!!!!!!!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 pm

I had a Roos supporter near me before the game tell me we had no depth we are gone. I reminded him at half time that Keeffe, Rounds, Leon, Buckley, Fasalo, Krakoeur, Tarrant did not play in last years Premiership team. Not bad for a team with no depth. He did not come back to his seat at 3/4 time. Very Happy

Last edited by Culprit on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fatboy 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 pm

jack_spain wrote:
AnthonyC wrote:

More blowouts = longer life
good for your heart
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Culprit wrote:
I had a Roos supporter near me before the game tell me we had no depth we are gone. I reminded him at half time that Keeffe, Rounds, Leon, Buckley, Fasalo, Krakoeur, Tarrant did not play in last years Premiership team. Not bad for a team with no depth. He did not come back to his seat at 3/4 time. Very Happy

What you thought he was talking about Collingwood?

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:49 pm

When was this exactly?
mattmc33 Leo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:51 pm

I said in the pre game thread that it would be a massacre, and I'm glad the boys came through for me! A simply awesome, terrifying performance from start to finish. The gap between Collingwood and everyone else has widened, no question.

The thing I loved was the fact the intensity never wavered. Even when the game was obviously won, and that was very early, they stayed the course with their tackling, their pressure, and their run. A lot of people have been calling for the Pies to really keep the boot on the throat and that's what we saw today.

Special mention to the young guys, who all did their part, but in particular Luke Rounds, who murdered Brent Harvey today. Considering who is still to come back into this team, it was yet another example of just how much depth this team has.

They need to win the flag this year to really stamp themselves, but I'm more and more convinced that we are watching one of the greatest teams in history. The way they go about it, the way they are in constant attack mode and don't know the meaning of the word negative is just amazing to watch.

This is a hell of a time to be a Collingwood fan.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Black_White wrote:

Cruel but fair!

BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Not sure if its been said but North coaching staff and captain should just 'shut up' when they play against us. First time they said they couldn't wait to see the fixtures so they could benchmark themselves against us and got smacked. This time they said they had improved since our first clash and got smacked v2 again. Over 200 points in two games against these wannabe's.

Message to North Melbourne via Tasmania FC - shut up, get out there and let your actions do the talking not your mouths...

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Best Collingwood side since 1927-30- Ron Barassi said so. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 pm
Post subject: pies thump roosReply with quote

Now if only we could do that to Carlscum Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8   

Jump to: