Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GO THUCK YOURSELVES PORT ADELAIDE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiya-and-Higher 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Port and Collingwood have a strange and special relationship. Besides swapping players and coaches over the years, before the AFL took Port in, most Port Adelaide supporters were also Collingwood supporters in the AFL. They now support Port Number 1 but still support Collingwood number 2. I live in SA in Port Territory but as I have posted before I grew up on Collingwood Hallowed soil so I can see the rivalry which is mostly good natured. We are on the march, and I predict a Collingwood Port Grand Final very soon.

Macca19 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:20 pm

Joff wrote:
Quote:
WHERE WAS MACCA AND WHERE WERE YOU NICK WHEN I WAS ATTACKED ON A VERY PERSONAL LEVEL ON THAT THUCKING OTHER BULLETIN BOARD

Where was I joffa? How quickly you forget mate...how quickly you forget. I was one of the only people on that board that bloody defended you. But you wouldnt realise that would you considering you "left" the site and wouldnt of read what went on or seen any of the chat sessions where i defended you against many many people. But tahts alright mate, you go ahead and forget all that. As long as it makes your rant look good.

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 12:45 am

mal michael quit collingwood for more money. he then decided it would be appropriate to degrade the collingwood football club in the press. buckley is booed because he's an SA boy(after darwin) who refused to come home to play for port when they were accepted into the comp. sour grapes.
collingwood do not boo schauble when we play the swans, sanderson when we play the cats, tuckey when we play the eagles, king when we play the tigers, hotton when we play the blues etc etc.
as for cornes' actions after the game, bias aside, i dont believe a pie player would have replicated those actions if the result had been reversed. many pie players(whether they were at the club at the time or not) remember the john worsfold incident and the effect it had on micky mcguane(both at the time of the incident and for several yrs following, as described by micky himself on a number of occassions). if it was to happen in the future i would be extremely disappointed and expect the club to impose some sort of in club penalty. it is not an example we should be portraying and your condoning of it as part of the game is unwise.

Hiya-and-Higher 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 1:59 am

Collingwood are a cut above the rest.
They must be, 'cause I'm a supporter -- and I don't support crap
I agree ramjet, we must be tough, passionate but still demonstrate character...take adversity on the chin...and come out fighting harder and tougher next time.
There are 15 other clubs who can all play football.
Methinks that we must have something special to rule the roost and that something is not just football ability, but the honour and generosity of the ritual warrior...win or lose.

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:32 am

Quote:
There are 15 other clubs who can all play football

except richmond

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 6:43 am

51 posts that must be some kind of record.

IMMMMMMMMM soooooooo sorry lisey i had no idea that you were from S.A , do u still love me??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:13 am

To Macca19,
Dont mean to be rude but the only thing that won Port(suckers)the game was the umps, and if you dont believe me go on the best website ever(collingwoodfc.com.au)and see that Port had 19 free's to collingwood 13(there is a bit of a difference).
And plus we had 1 player on the bench that was available,had no supporters there,our players got boo'd.............and it doesnt help with your F***** mob beating up our young legends !!!!!
Hope to see ya in september when we kick your Filthy teams ass and hope to ruin your finals hope for the second year in a row!!!

Macca19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:53 am

Magpies_Rule19 said:
Quote:
Dont mean to be rude but the only thing that won Port(suckers)the game was the umps, and if you dont believe me go on the best website ever(collingwoodfc.com.au)and see that Port had 19 free's to collingwood 13(there is a bit of a difference).

very very poor excuse. There is no AFL rule that says the free kicks have to be equal. It also doesnt matter how many free kicks you get either. Put it this way....would you rather 10 free kicks in your back pocket, or 4 free kicks in front of goal?
The umpiring was shocking both ways. I could list off numerous situations where the umpiring favoured Collingwood (one of them off the top of my head being the 50m penalty before halftime which gave Licuria a goal). Also remember, its not only the frees you get, its the frees you dont get as well. There were so many missed frees for both sides friday night it was ridiculous. Scott Mclaren should be shot.

ps. collingwoodfc.com.au is shithouse. All the telstra afl sites are shithouse. Gimme fromtheouter anyday

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:05 am

Gone

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:30 am

macca,macca,macca who the hell do u barrick for.because im very confused.usualy a person that barricks for port(not that theres that many of them)would go to the port adelaide site and do there own sh#@.But nooooooo,u had to become a member of nicks bb PLEASE,explain why!!!!!!!!!!!

OR PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:03 am

To Macca19,
the reason you dont like telstra website's is because port dont have 1 of their own....cos they cant afford it!!!!
What do use want some help from eddie as well, he has already helped the doggs?
look just start worrying about your next game against Geelong..........sorry there is nothing to worry about you should win that one, if the umps help you again!!!!
One question what are you doing on a good website like this??
shouldnt you be looking at the Port 1??? or dont they have 1???

Port didnt deserve that game......we didnt have a full side and we dint play our best in that first quarter,port got a good lead but if they were so good then port should have 1 all 4 quarters but we won 3,port should have thumped the pies!!!!

who cares anyway
GO COLLINGWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:13 am

and what about the 50m penalty that Licuria gave to port, the 1 right in front like 10m's out,maybe you didnt watch it properly maybe you were in the toilet pissing yourself cos you thought.......well this is the first time i am ever in my life gonna see port in front of collingwood(the champs) by this much!!!!!!!!

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:24 am

guys, no use giving it to macca. he can't respond because he's been booted.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 12:38 pm

Hey dalz,
I don't care that u guys said things about S.A. I may have been born there but i am Collingwood and forever will be Collingwood! No way i will go for Adelaide or Port! Hell No! And i moved to Melbourne at start of grade 2 and now in year 9 so that time is way behind me! And no i don't hate ya , sweetie!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~LiSeY~*
*~Molloy is my baby and nobody else's! lol~*

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 1:30 pm

just want to make the replys list a bit bigger

GO PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7   

Jump to: