Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rascim is Okay in Cricket - Singh is Off

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Does "it" still refer to roll? Are you a man or a woman? Let us change the subject. A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.
spoljar Libra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Would just like to make a couple points on this subject.

1. When watching the Aussie Goes Bolly, I noticed that all the trouble pretty much started when the team reached Mumbai. Up to that point, he and the team received excellent hospitality. Therefore perhaps Mumbai is the Adelaide of India where there is a larger contingent of morons in that city than others. As a person who had an Indian as a best mate for years, I think its a little unfair to paint all Indians with the same brush. At the end of the day, India has a population of 1 Billion, so even if thousands are burning effergies in the street, its only a small percentage that are the moronic element.

2. However I will also say that racism hasn't been taken as a patent by whites alone. All nationalities have a moronic element that are racist wether they are White, Black, Yellow, Green or whatever. Racism is not exclusive to whites only. A Korean for example will tell you that they are treated like crap in Japan which is a form of racism. All I am saying is that there is no perfect race out there but some make is out that whites are the only race that can be racist!
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:15 pm

The Indian's actions in this case have been disgraceful. They have behaved like hypocritical petulant little school girls and I hope the Australian players mount some sort of protest against them. The ICC and Cricket Australia should be ashamed of themselves. Personally, I hope we never lower ourselves to play the lying, cheating, racist little turds again. Good riddance.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:18 pm

favourites 2008 wrote:
Imagine the Aussies play out the fast bowlers... on come singh and they just walk off... couldn't make a bigger stand.. it's time to let India know they can't boss us around...

Yeah besides being the greatest sledgers in world wide sport that would really show the world what a pack of wankers us Australians really are!

Me thinks the white trash is spewin the black man has had a victory
What a pack of racist pricks we really are, and people argue racism doesnt exist in ostrichland.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:23 pm

The quicker the Pakis and Indians start killing each other again the better. A few Nukes here and there we won't have to worry about them.
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:32 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
favourites 2008 wrote:
Imagine the Aussies play out the fast bowlers... on come singh and they just walk off... couldn't make a bigger stand.. it's time to let India know they can't boss us around...

Yeah besides being the greatest sledgers in world wide sport that would really show the world what a pack of wankers us Australians really are!

What a pack of racist pricks we really are, and people argue racism doesnt exist in ostrichland.

You're the ostrich Joffa if you think racism is confined to Australia. Would you expect Leon Davis to put up with being called a monkey? No. So why should Symonds accept it? Sledging is one thing. Racial sledging crosses the line and is not acceptable whether it's from Singh or the usual arseclowns on this site.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:36 pm

The whole topic wreaks of selective racism, if it was a topic calling the indigenous people boongs or abbo's it would be deleted, but we hide behind the term curry muncher as something thats fitting and even funny.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:38 pm

nomadjack wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
favourites 2008 wrote:

You're the ostrich Joffa if you think racism is confined to Australia. Would you expect Leon Davis to put up with being called a monkey? No. So why should Symonds accept it? Sledging is one thing. Racial sledging crosses the line and is not acceptable whether it's from Singh or the usual arseclowns on this site.

But your supporting a topic calling the indians curry munchers, is that not a racial sledge ?
And you mention nothing about Dales posting wanting the indians and Pakis to blast each other with nuclear weapons
Discuss ?

nomadjack 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Are you blind Joffa or incapable of reading whole sentences? I said racism whether from Singh or from tools on this site is unacceptable. Please explain how arguing against the decision reached by the ICC and the process followed in this case constitutes support for DTM's typically stupid and ill-informed comment?

Maybe you could fill us in on why you think Symonds being called a monkey is no big deal and should be swept under the carpet? Nice timely edit by the way. That's one place you've got no leg to stand on.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:51 pm

nomadjack wrote:
Are you blind Joffa or incapable of reading whole sentences? I said racism whether from Singh or from tools on this site is unacceptable. Please explain how arguing against the decision reached by the ICC and the process followed in this case constitutes support for DTM's typically stupid and ill-informed comment?

Maybe you could fill us in on why you think Symonds being called a monkey is no big deal and should be swept under the carpet?

Thats all i wanted Nomad your condemnation of the phrase ' curry muncher ' now im a happy chappy Smile

Dont get swept away with the emotion nomad the decision was purely based on money just as everything else in the world is, The decision was gutless and shameful, But the indians dont deserve to cop the flack, and they dont deserve some of the comments posted in this thread!

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:57 pm

They are evil Joffa, don't be fooled. They will stick a knife in your back for as you give them a chance.
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Like hell they don't deserve to cop the flack. They're cheating little hypocritical scumbugs with no integrity and the sooner they piss off home the better. What they don't deserve is the racist crap that small-minded little pissants repeatedly deal out here.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Culprit wrote:
They are evil Joffa, don't be fooled. They will stick a knife in your back for as you give them a chance.

LOL mate
I love your postings Dale always sharp and direct BTW i have some pretty awesome friends from both sides of the border both fantastic mates Cool

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:02 pm

I am happy to be anti Indian for many reasons. Razz
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:03 pm

Culprit wrote:
I am happy to be anti Indian for many reasons. Razz

And we'll have to meet up at the footy one game this year mate it would be an honour to meet you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13   

Jump to: