Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cronulla .... WTF is in the water?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

People marched to say sorry to Aboriginals, when none of them did a thing to the Aboriginals, what's wrong with people marching for another cause?

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:43 am

Mortis wrote:
People marched to say sorry to Aboriginals, when none of them did a thing to the Aboriginals, what's wrong with people marching for another cause?

Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's just that other's seem to miss the point, or perhaps they prefer bloodshed, anyway, many non thinkers will criticize without offering an alternative.

TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:46 am

eddies bank balance wrote:
TRELOS wrote:
wtf am i supposed to think wen stuff like this is happening around the country

PERTH — a family of Middle Eastern origin endured an attack on their home by a group of 11 men who threw eggs, shouted abuse and kicked at the garage door.

ADELAIDE — a taxi driver of Lebanese origin was injured when punched by a passenger who taunted him about racial violence in Sydney.

MELBOURNE — The Islamic Council of Victoria said vandalism of its Melbourne offices was retaliation for the Sydney violence.

GOLD COAST — mobile phone text messages targeting ethnic groups have called for people to attend a demonstration on Sunday and to start "cracking skulls".

i got abused last nite in williamstown for wearing my greek hat, ofcourse i think the lebs that raped that skool girl should get fukd cos rapists r scum, but i wouldnt be doing anything different to wat these lebos and wogs are doing. btw read that 30 carloads of people from melbourne plus 3 buses of lebos, greeks, serbs and italians are heading upto sydney. this racism being carried out is going to cause MAJOR problems, ive recieved already 3 different types of text messages from mates about punchons down here @ willy beach, St Kilda and Bell St Maccas but personally id like to see those bogans hurling all the racial abuse at the ethnics come down to somewhere like broady were im from and try it cos i guarantee u they will leave in body bags from an area like broady

Oh, enough of the hero bullshit! If you want to be a bigger and better man than those dumb ass drunken gutless aussie/skips/convicts you talk about, then organise a peaceful march with your children parents and grandparents, community leaders, you will also find, a shit load of aussie's will march with you, side by side.

i know aussies will march with me, ive got plenty of aussie mates who are very close to me and that ive grown up with but wen uve got dickheads like the 1's in sydney racially abusing the *£$%*&£$£ out of wogs with things like national [snip] bashing day, the ethnics ego's skyrocket and thats just how we are
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:36 pm

I have already had my 50 cents worth on other posts,BUT all I am prepared to say is that 20-30 years ago when the Greeks.Italians,Macedonians and others came to Australia,they respected the laws of the land and fitted in extremly well and easily,BUT over the past 5-10 years since the 'middle eastern' have come her,they have brought THEIR rules & regs with them,they expect US to respect their cultures and their beliefs and pity help us if we dont.I lived in Liverpool for 20 odd years and Liverpool and surrounding areas have now become Leburnea due to the amount of them going west.Lakemba,Punchbowl,Bankstown & Liverpool/Lurnea and now floodey by them.
I am now thankful to have sold the home in Liverpool and moved to a place where EVERYONEspeaks and thinks Aussie.

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:18 pm

Mortis wrote:

well there's nothing wrong with it as such... I'm just not sure what its meant to achieve... is it to force the government to act? To show Australians of ethnic backgrounds that you will support them? To feel good about yourself? What really is the point of marching? Sorry if I don't get it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't. EBB you kicking the living hell out of me would achieve something, me being injured and very pissed off. Confused Anyway my feeling is, and feel free to contradict me if you feel I'm wrong, marches are designed for the politically correct to feel good about themselves.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:41 pm

PeterWH wrote:
I have already had my 50 cents worth on other posts,BUT all I am prepared to say is that 20-30 years ago when the Greeks.Italians,Macedonians and others came to Australia,they respected the laws of the land and fitted in extremly well and easily,BUT over the past 5-10 years since the 'middle eastern' have come her,they have brought THEIR rules & regs with them,they expect US to respect their cultures and their beliefs and pity help us if we dont.I lived in Liverpool for 20 odd years and Liverpool and surrounding areas have now become Leburnea due to the amount of them going west.Lakemba,Punchbowl,Bankstown & Liverpool/Lurnea and now floodey by them.
I am now thankful to have sold the home in Liverpool and moved to a place where EVERYONEspeaks and thinks Aussie.

Perhaps you and your family should sell up and move to the UK, as you seem to be more comfortable surrounded by white anglo saxon protestants. As for saying you prefer to live in a place where everyone "speaks and thinks Aussie", perhaps you could move in with Pauline Hanson - woops, she's a pom isn't she!

My family came out here in the 1850s, so I guess that makes me an "Aussie", but I certainly don't think like you mate. Remember, there are dickheads amongst all communities. My experience is that if you make an effort to understand other people's culture's and viewpoint, then they are more likely to appreciate and understand yours. In the end everyone can broaden their understanding and enrichen their lives. This would be a pretty boring country if we hadn't had so much migration from around the world.
eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:10 pm

David from Canberra wrote:
Mortis wrote:

well there's nothing wrong with it as such... I'm just not sure what its meant to achieve... is it to force the government to act? To show Australians of ethnic backgrounds that you will support them? To feel good about yourself? What really is the point of marching? Sorry if I don't get it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't. EBB you kicking the living hell out of me would achieve something, me being injured and very pissed off. Confused Anyway my feeling is, and feel free to contradict me if you feel I'm wrong, marches are designed for the politically correct to feel good about themselves.

Brick walls are hard to correct, unless you pull them down and start again.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:16 pm

David from Canberra wrote:
Mortis wrote:

No not true - maybe that is the motivation of some who participate - but how else do "everyday" aussies no matter what their heritage show that they disagree with the minority?

Ring talk back radio? They are only interested in dividing and conquering to further their own cause - their ratings Rolling Eyes

It may not be the most effective way - but sometimes the "people" need to feel that they are being heard - that they are prepared to stand up and be counted and not be sheep
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:03 pm

good points there B4E, I guess if people feel a need to show in large numbers that they disagree with the activities going on, that's fair enough. Will it stop the rioting? I doubt it, but hey I could be wrong. By the way I find writing letters to the newspaper would be better than calling talkback, mainly cos you can put your full point across without being shouted down or made fun of or anything.
EBB, one can be set in their opinions and not be willing to accept any other alternative views, or be completely wishy-washy. Luckily most of us sit somewhere inbetween, I don't consider myself to be the former as I will try to understand other's views even if I don't agree with them. Hence the questions.

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:23 am

LMAO at ska'dy

you are a mental case...i think you should be "reindeer head"

I am staying out of this debate...otherwise they will come to my work and get me...lol...

though then i could headbutt them up the arse with my antlers... Hmmmm...good thought...must take them to work with me thismorning...
ahhhhhhh yesssssssss

1 more week then 3 off...though goin for 4...*holds my sore shoulder*

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:52 pm

Rudeboy....your name suits you....perhaps you should move up here to Sydney and see for yourself.
As I said in a previous post....'the migrants that came out here in the 40's,50's,60's & 70's at least fitted in with the AUSSIE way'
BUT now these people that come out here expect US to abide by their cultures.....I fought for this country so why should I bow down to them....
Did you fight for this country.....I dont think so?????
I suggest that you get your information right before accusing any one of being ill informed

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:42 pm

why is the word tosser jumping into my head?
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:57 pm

PeterWH wrote:

...I fought for this country ...

Didn't know you were that old. Good on ya, digger. Too bad those stinking Japs took over the country eventually anyway.
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:08 pm

heyDr.Alf....seems theres alot that you dont know...what have the Nips got to do with the price of fish....
Are you calling the Howard Government a bunch of Japs...if so I agree BUT that has nothing to do with this discussion.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:10 pm

Nothing that I know about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7   

Jump to: