Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 211, 212, 213 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Simply ran out of legs which leads to mistakes. Will get better. Very happy with game plan. Lets hope the young key forwards develop quickly.

Quote:
We were the better team. Those two 50m frees were BS and telling in the end.

Unforced turnovers and inaccurate kicking will do us in all season long.

Quote:
Can't wait till Rowe no longer gets a game

Quote:
The SEC just took Yallourn B offline in anticipation of high increase of electricity consumption due to increased use of microwave ovens post match.

Laughing

Quote:
Still not enough key players of AFL standard.

Quote:
Casboult hasn't improved...ultra frustrating!

Quote:
..good to see four quarter effort..

Quote:
Need to find a big marking ,goal kicking forward.

Nothing changed my mind on the players we need to replace before being good.

Quote:
The 50 metre penalties weren't the reason we lost.
We lost because we didn't take our chances early and two crucial errors swung the game.
One was a White turnover and the other was the Everitt spilled mark.
We could have and should have won.

Great game nonetheless and the endeavour was there.
The tackling was a lot better.
The running and support was much better.

On the negative side:
That is probably as good a side as we can put on the park at the moment and Richmond were injury depleted.
I thought the rucks were well beaten.
We need to convert our inside 50s better
I thought we would run the game out better and I really thought we would win being in front at 3/4 time.

Quote:
65 games to go.

Quote:
Can someone please explain that deliberate out of bounds against Kruezer in the last

Quote:
Casboult Everitt oh dear
And Jamo touched it

Quote:
AFL

Quote:
Kerridge's turnovers at crucial stages in the game esp early in the last cost us big time ...
And Levi should not be playing AFL football ...

Quote:
Buckley went missing tonight - I think Daisy might take his place next week.

Quote:

Daisy should replace Everitt

Quote:
Have a who can make the most mistakes in a game challenge?

Quote:
Went to game. My observations :

Tiges are shit.
Should have won.
Casboult is poison. Must be his last game ever. Joke.
If we persist with Levi we are a comedy act.

Quote:
Casboult kills us. Unfortunately he is all we have at the moment.
I am sure we all agree he is not up to it but we don't have anyone else for a while.
We have been sucked into putting too much time into him.

Quote:
Made Tiges look like top 12 side. But Casboult cost us. I have confidence that Bolts will cut him now. Terrible.

Quote:
Conceding easy goals from stupid frees and 50 metre penalties.
Tackling dropped off as the game went on.
Thought Jamo was a little disappointing.
Casboult's kicking for goal.

Quote:
Whilst White's errors at the end of the second were critical, we need to look at the play before and Simpson for all his good was culpable for a shitty one arm attempt to tackle. Simpson made a number of crucial errors which as a senior member of the team are unacceptable. Days are numbered. Before you all start badgering me....yeah, he's been invaluable

Quote:
Also let's sort out the cheer squad behind goals. Looks deplorable

Quote:
If we are truly in reset mode then time to move Simpson, White, Everitt, Jamieson on

Quote:
Casboult. Can't believe how we have let Andy 'teflon' McKay paint us into this corner where we are totally dependent on him.
Buckley. I think a ceiling is starting to form.
Everritt. Expect more from him at this point.
Jamo and Simmo - approaching the end. They weren't that bad, but it's just sad to see them declining a bit.

Quote:
The Elephant in the room- Simmo. Gives the ball back to the opposition with most disposals. To think he used to be our go to man on the wing. Well, Mick thought he was a defender. Wrong.
Levi: Kicks the 3 goals with those opportunities and career is made. Alas.
Dylan: Trickless
Everitt: Hugely talented but I aint relying on him in a final- so bye bye.

Quote:
Levi is the ultimate flower! He is Jennifer Hawkins right up until he kicks the ball then he switches instantly into Roseanne Barr! How for the life of me can somebody not teach him to guide the ball down to his foot! The bloke goes from zero to hero if he learns to kick, can the club not free up some of the budget for massage therapists, sports psychologists, high performance feng shui spin doctors and celebrity bootstudders, toenail clippers and @rse wipers and get somebody to show Levi how to kick. We managed to show some blokes from Ireland how to do it, why cant we get the bloke from Beaconsfield to do it too! Does my head in!....rant over!

Quote:
as long as they have Houli in their side they will be medoicre....thats fair

Quote:
Missed tackles were almost our biggest problem.

Quote:
I'm waiting for the Hun to say about this loss. It was:

BRAVE

Last edited by MagpieBat on Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Great stuff MB!

Good to be back after a long off-season!

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:49 am

Very Happy Always looking forward to new posts on this topic! Thanks heaps MB and Jezza.
Today is just one of those games where it is a win win situation for us, at the expense of our enemies of course. For all those Blues supporters who are still find it hard to get used to losses it must be tough to have "a win almost in hand and see it slip away!! And for the Tigers such a hard slog to get over a side that finished last in 2015....... The Tigers wont be too confident playing us next week!
thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Sadly though, they are on the right track. It will take time, but with MM gone there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Cripps is a beauty. That is one pick they look like they got right. Weitering looks good already, better than there other number 1 efforts.

Must admit, for the team that has given me so much joy since 2002, I strangely no longer despise them like I once did.

Guess I am mellowing with age.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:19 pm

^not me, i will never mellow against the pricks, loathe them as much as i ever have. I thought it was a great result, the had their best team nearly on the park, aside from dollar daisy, and still could not beat an injury depeleted tigers, which had a very average game. The bluescum should have won that one, but buggered it up yet again, i knew theyd have a crack, for new coach laughing gas Bolton, they were up for it, but still lost. ! LOL. They may have a crack for few more games, but they sitll have a very shithouise back six, and their forwards are basically crap. Will have a crack for a few more games, then back to earth again with some real floggings. LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
^not me, i will never mellow against the pricks, loathe them as much as i ever have. I thought it was a great result, the had their best team nearly on the park, aside from dollar daisy, and still could not beat an injury depeleted tigers, which had a very average game. The bluescum should have won that one, but buggered it up yet again, i knew theyd have a crack, for new coach laughing gas Bolton, they were up for it, but still lost. ! LOL. They may have a crack for few more games, but they sitll have a very shithouise back six, and their forwards are basically crap. Will have a crack for a few more games, then back to earth again with some real floggings. LOL

The big assumption here, of course, is that Thomas is still in their best 22. I wouldn't be surprised if he's at Preston this year...
i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:54 pm

God i hope not. I love the Bullants too much, even though they are now a sad scum feeder team.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Well, that was good.

Jezza's unavailable tonight, so I'll be flying solo on this one.

Back shortly...

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:25 pm

^^^ I hope you get some good stuff, MB. I need cheering up after Dale f-ing Thomas had 25 disposals and 109 AF points.
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:25 pm

Tanking Carlton...

Quote:
Effort is terrible! 13 players running around looking active and adding no value. Hope this is the learning process.

Quote:
This new Carlton looks a lot like the old Carlton. Pretty alarming, sadly.

Quote:
Everitt's second absolute shocker today. I know sub rule is out but sub him anyway

Quote:
Terrible!

Quote:
got no forwards

Quote:
Lamb was steak knives yeah?

Quote:
I have seen enough of lamb surely bucks would offer us more

Quote:
Poo

Quote:

Quote:
This is pretty much in line with what I expected.

Quote:
I'd say it's men vs boys, but they're younger than us, which is a sobering thought. Good to see us showing some heart, but if we're being brutally honest it's hard to imagine more than one or two of this lot being part of the next great Carlton team.

Quote:
Rowe again

he is @#$%&! hopeless

Quote:
Too many players who butcher the ball, senior/'better' players included.

Quote:
This is as weak as piss. looking like last year now.

We have no idea how to move a ball into the forward 50, then let it transfer down the other end with little pressure.

Quote:
Touhy... DUMB

Quote:
horrible

just horrible

Quote:
when your senior players are so poorly skilled and undisciplined, it's hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
Too many players who can't hit targets by hand or foot. Diabolical turnovers.

Quote:
Just a bunch of lazy midfielders

Laughing
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

BigFooty...

Quote:
To many joggers.

Quote:
Blegh.

Quote:
Well... that was disappointing... but it shows us where we are really.

Quote:
Out classed, no ifs buts or maybes, you can dress it up as much as you like, point fingers or sook about our leaders or whatever, but the simple fact was we were out classed, kids will learn from it.

Quote:
Rowe was on Sinclair / Tippett yeah? Not a good game

Quote:
last year we would of given up at qtr time

Quote:
Sorry but Everitt will become toxic for this team.

Quote:
i am yet to see why some people rate lamb as a player.

Quote:
Daisy shut me up today :thumbsu:

You are easily pleased...

Quote:
It is going to take about 10 years for carlton to be a good team again.

Quote:
If you have to use a development year to get players to learn to put in the effort to not let opposition players run free all over the ground, then this rebuild is gonna take longer than 5 years.

Quote:
Long day at the office today.

Quote:
This has been a disgusting effort by our boys today on par with what we served up un MM.
Sydney might be a top 4 side and we are rebuilding, but that doesn't excuse the effort we put in today.
Missing easy kicks to free players that an under 15 player would make, missing easy handballs, constantly fumbling when we have no pressure on the player at all, not chasing opposition players and letting them run through the centre unchecked.

Bolton needs to hurt this group during the week, make them suffer for this putrid effort so that they never repeat this again.

I didn't expect us to win, but I sure as hell expected us to put pressure on the opposition and not just let them waltse around the ground unchecked all day long.

Quote:
Rowe and Kreuzer are getting smashed

Quote:
Lamb and Everitt as HFs have done SF

Get Plowman and Sumner in there in a month and Byrne next week

Quote:
Very disappointing I was hoping at least we would stay close.

Quote:
I will never forgive Malthouse for Laidler.

What a joke pushing him out of the club.

Silly old senile fool.

Quote:
Simpsons stench can be smelt in WA

Quote:
I was hoping I wouldn't see us drop our heads and give up anymore.

Don't take this shit Bolts. Only play those that play it out.

Quote:
The score is not the issue for me it is the lack of commitment of some of our players to team rules and each other..I really wonder if some of these guys hurt after losing...

Quote:
Ahh now theres the Carlton iv come to know so well....

At least we are lock for bottom 2, we need all the quality we can get.

Quote:
FFS guys... at least play the ******* game out you soulless pieces of shit!

Quote:
If Malthouse was still it would be 100+

Quote:
Here is a positive. We have outscored st kilda and should outscore west coast for the round.

Yay...

Quote:
Everitt has dogged it all day.

Quote:
Everitt decides when he'll chase and when he won't

Quote:
Everitt is seriously taking the piss out there.

He should never play for us again, I'm not sure if I've ever been more confounded/disgusted by a Carlton player.

Quote:
How is it possible to be outnumbered at every single contest?

Quote:
Please someone say it's not just me... but **** sake. Has Everitt ever put his body on the line? ******* hell it's irritating.

Quote:
Just 2% clear of the bottom now.

Laughing
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Hopefully Carlton's loss can cheer us up ever so slightly. MagpieBat is unavailable tonight so I'll be doing the honours for both TankingCarlton and BigFooty!

Back soon...

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:13 pm

TankingCarlton

Quote:
I love it when the opposition miss after the siren.

Quote:
That footage of Boekhorst laughing post siren makes me sick. No hurt. Shit culture that needs to be turned around.

Quote:
that was a 'tear strips off the walls, rock up early monday for punishment training' kind of performance

pretty pathetic

'rebuilding' or not.

Quote:
Gibbs basically sledged Casboult during the half time interview when he said the lack of reward for effort was so disheartening.

Quote:
Apalling game by senior players. Murph you, Gibbs, Thomas (as usual). Midfield was smashed again

Quote:
Very disheartening watching our players have no emotion after a loss. I'm sure Boeky wasn't the only one but that image is a major concern. He should be dropped for it.

Quote:
Essendon* will start favourites against us and deserving of it. Their ring ins show more heart than half our side

Quote:
Great win boys!!!
Blaine you star!!!

Wait..wtf!!

Quote:
First half was fun. Part of the third quarter too. Less said about the ending the better.

I blame the humidity.

Going to be a long season.

Green shoots.

How long til trade week?

Quote:
Our disposal and forward entry is going to see the spoon secured easily.

Quote:
About as disfunctional a forward line as you would ever see at AFL level. When you think of the forwards that we have let go, the disastrous recruiting. Maybe we have started to turn the corner, maybe not, but how has it come to this? All the wooden spoons, and yet another almost assured. What a calamitous state of affairs. We are a laughing stock.

Quote:

pretty funny huh prick

Quote:
We're so far back it's not funny.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:26 pm

BigFooty:

Quote:
It's sad when first and third year players lead the way

Quote:
Really disappointed in the older guys tonight

Quote:
How the hell is a 3rd gamer best on ground for us. I'm glad we have him but far out the rest of our list is average.

Quote:
God I hate throw away seasons

There have been far too many where win/loss didn't matter in the last decade

Imagine being a footy club that started every year with optimism about winning games of footy

Quote:
Haven't enjoyed a skerick of this mess. Not.A.Jot.

Quote:
We're shit.

No Science needed.

Quote:
Done the Mark Allen.
Left the lounge.
Someone wake me early for the golf.

Quote:
Embarrassing

Quote:
Forgettable game.

Quote:
Annnnnnd its time to change channels

Quote:
This is terrible...

Quote:
Well apart from feeling extremely hollow, I actually feel sorry for Brendan Bolton ..... man has he got his work cut out for him ... goodnight guys i cant even read this anymore.

Quote:
We are breaking records again. Lowest score against Gold Coast.

Quote:
Murphy, Gibbs... Entitled imposters. Kreuzer tries but is no good.

Sad.

Quote:
Bolton will age about 10 years after coaching this team for only 2.

After coming from Hawks where he always had a smile on his face, I'm guessing his frustration levels are already reaching maximum and the expression wrinkles will be forming on his face the more his feels like tearing his hair out game after game.

Seriously, we must be the most frustrating team to coach!

Quote:
This is nothing like Round 1 where we had system and desire. Getting smacked around the last two weeks.

Quote:
How bad a look is that, Boekhorst? Pathetic.

Quote:
At least boekhurst enjoyed his night

Quote:
Dreadful final qtr by the team. Hate to think what the doggies will do to us next week.

Quote:
And channel 7 itching to embarrass us further with Boekhurst laughing after game. Hate to see that!

Quote:
Same issues year after year pathetic skills and no forward line

Quote:
I honestly thought we traded out all the passengers last year clearly SOS still has some work to do.

Quote:
Daisy to be delisted before the bye if he continues to be irrelevant

Quote:
Mick Malthouse should be tried and jailed for dismantling Carlton's forward line.

He just ripped it apart and traded and dumped it away

Crying or Very sad

I know it's old news but it still hurts so much

Quote:
Top 8 might be a bit of a stretch now guys what you think? Wink

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:24 pm

thebaldfacts wrote:
Cripps is a beauty. That is one pick they look like they got right.

And again, Hine got WRONG.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 211, 212, 213 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 212 of 277   

Jump to: