Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GO THUCK YOURSELVES PORT ADELAIDE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

You're skating on very thin ice Macca.

This is Joffa's home and he can say whatever he likes about Port or anyone else in here without people outside the family knowing or commenting.

You are tolerated here because you have friends within our group, but never forget that you are a guest, you're not one of us.

Joffa says the word and you're gone - as simple as that... and I may not even wait for Joffa.

Macca19 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:26 am

ramjet21 said:
Quote:
the 'gutless' references toward south australians was(at least i thought) in regard to the crowd her booed buckley from his opening touch(happens every year we go there. clearly the fact he was a star and megary(sp?) medallist at port adelaide has vanished from the memory bank of their supporters

He wasnt really booed from his first touch. A section of the crowd always boo him (like the majority of people always boo their ex players....and dont tell me collingwood fans dont thucking boo Mal Michael)...he got booed heavily after he thumped Bishop in the face (something he could get reoprted for...again)

Quote:
the fairly ordinary effort from cornes(was it cornes or poulton? i forget after a big night) who gave the finger to a few pie players after the siren.

Was Cornes (him and Poulton look like bloody twins with the same bloody haircut, body shape etc)...but then again, noone knows the history there...a few pies players might of been giving him crap all night, we dont know this. To the people that reckon he was giving the finger to Rocca...maybe if you were actually AT THE GAME...you would see this was not the case as Cornes was nowhere near Rocca at the time. I dont even think it was aimed at anyone...it was more a relief thing i would think....i wasnt overly happy with it, and he will learn from that...but its not like no Collingwood player has done that after a close victory before. even if it was towards Rocca...are you trying to tell me that no Collingwood player would of had a go at Tredrea/Chad Cornes/Cockatoo Collins after the game if he missed a fairly easy shot with 4 seconds left?? My arse they wouldnt of. Thats part of football...happens all the time.

[This message has been edited by Macca19 (edited 25 May 2002).]
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:28 am

Can I just say that Macca sticks up for Collingwood a hell of alot on other boards so don't be too harsh.

GUYS, I was crushed after last night. But it will only be good for us..keep your heads up and watch as we demolish a WEAK Sydney this week.

WE WILL WIN THIS WEEK!!!

JDF

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 25 May 2002).]
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:36 am

Yes you can say that Joel, but it means nothing because I don't give a shit what happens on other boards.

What we don't need after a loss is someone from the opposition coming in here and getting in the way of our post-loss grieving.

I don't care about the rights and wrongs, we can be as biased and politically incorrect as we like in here because this is home. We are not answerable to anybody but ourselves for what goes on in this place.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt Macca because you were probably writing your last post when I posted mine, but one more post that is argumentative or critical of anything anybody says in here will be your last.

Macca19 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:40 am

Mike wrote:
quote:
You're skating on very thin ice Macca.
This is Joffa's home and he can say whatever he likes about Port or anyone else in here without people outside the family knowing or commenting.

You are tolerated here because you have friends within our group, but never forget that you are a guest, you're not one of us.

Joffa says the word and you're gone - as simple as that... and I may not even wait for Joffa.

Thats fair enough Mike and i understand where you are coming from completely. But i dont see why i should be booted/banned from what i have said so far?? My first post was in no way harmful/abusive/attacking, yet i get sworn at, abused etc just because a few pie fans are upset and cant handle differing opinions.
With the amount that Joff has given out to opposition supporters in the past on "other boards", id find it extremely dissapointing and downright bloody soft if he wants me banned for things ive written here, which arent abusive/mean/hurtful/attacking. I mean i could of come here and acted like a tool and gone "HAHA SUCKED IN YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS", but i didnt because i respect Collingwood, and i respect the majority of people that post on this site.
Whats football without a yarn or two with opposition supporters?? Bloody boring i say.

I havent attacked anyone, and wont attack anyone here, but i will find it very hypocritical and pretty soft on Joffas part if he cant handle me mentioning a few things about last night (which are non abusive), especially given his past history on "other boards"

But you are right, i am a guest, i probably shouldnt of posted in the first place...but i never abused anyone or attacked Collingwood. I mean thucking hell...joff, alf, scotty, jess etc no i like collingwood, ive never attacked collingwood, and will never attack collingwood and will always defend collingwood from the real clowns out there. You are one of the major posters on this site, so if you feel the need to ban/boot me then i have no right to complain at all. But please, look at my posts objectively and see that ive done nothing wrong at all.

Cheers
Macca

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:45 am

Sorry Mike! You're right.

JDF
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:48 am

Well said Mike.
I'm surprised that you have tolerated him at all.

We don't need crap from other supporters here. This is a Collingwood board. No need to say anything else!!

BJ

Macca19 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:48 am

Mike wrote:
quote:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt Macca because you were probably writing your last post when I posted mine, but one more post that is argumentative or critical of anything anybody says in here will be your last

Ok, fair enough...ill keep my mouth shut in the future. Sorry if i upset anyone...was not my intention.

A few things:
a) Why isnt my mate Didak getting a game?
b) you guys did very well to get back into the game last night, and it ended up being a bloody ripper of a match, congrats on fighting back and i reckon u will be in the finals this season (unless some major injuries happen...touch wood)
c) i hope to meet some of yous in a few weeks time at the crows v collingwood match

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:19 pm

Macca19....
%$^£$%^&%% off. We do not want your posts. Pise off ! Stop quoting everybody. Just go away. : : : :

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:32 pm

I agree with everything you said in your posts ramjet and also Foxy.
As for Macca what Mike said is exactly right

"What we don't need after a loss is someone from the opposition coming in here and getting in the way of our post-loss grieving.

I don't care about the rights and wrongs, we can be as biased and politically incorrect as we like in here because this is home. We are not answerable to anybody but ourselves for what goes on in this place."

Couldn't have put it better myself.
And Joffa, we showed plenty of spirit in a hostile environment and fought till the end with only one on the bench, I was proud of their effort and disgusted at Port's behaviour - Players and Fans. They'll get theirs don't you worry.

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:37 pm

And another thing Macca - Sure we might boo Mal Michael, he chose to leave our club which gave him his start in AFL Footy for more money.
Port boo Buckley because he wouldn't go back there when they joined the league in 1996 or 1997 or whenever it was, he chose to show loyalty to Collingwood.
What's the similarity?

Rowdy4ever 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:09 pm

Mal Michael was booed and will continue to get booed because of his warped bagging of the club when he left. I don't hear many ex players doing that which shows he deserves all the boos he gets.

Cornes will cop the same from us when he touches the ball. And no Macca, I don't think after the siren we would have been as nasty as him. When the game is over you can junp in the air as high as you want but you MUST shake hands full stop.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 4:39 pm

MACCA....go back to your bulletin board where all the vomit congregates and while your at it.....GET THUCKED!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 4:52 pm

Easy up Joffa,
Macca's a good bloke.

Macca,
Didak isn't getting a game at the moment because...hell I don't really know. He has been a bit stiff by the selectors I reckon. He hasn't really been given a great oppurtunity to prove himself yet. But from what I have seen- he has got some talent.

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 5:33 pm

Oh please excuse me nick for one moment, why should i ease up hes a thucken scum port supporter NOT a collingwood supporter, he replied here to this post as a port thucken adelaide supporter
who says he has a thucken right to come in here and try and stick it up us and thats what he was doing he came in to a nicks site and didnt like what we said about the alberton road scumbags..well stuff him now hes cryin and whinging..I COULD NOT GIVE A THUCK ABOUT PORT ADELAIDE OR THERE THUCKING SCUM SUPPORTERS...Its amazing how all them vomit eating scum from that other bulletin board want to come in here and try and tell us what we should and shouldnt say...WHERE WAS MACCA AND WHERE WERE YOU NICK WHEN I WAS ATTACKED ON A VERY PERSONAL LEVEL ON THAT THUCKING OTHER BULLETIN BOARD.....Go away i couldnt give a shit if macca was the thucking king of england
SUBJECT OVER!!!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7   

Jump to: