Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cronulla .... WTF is in the water?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale61 wrote:
So Joel, are you saying that the people who were attacked prior to this (the lifeguards) were not innocent? What about the schoolgirl that was pack raped? Surely, you're not saying she deserved it!

You have obviously misread what I wrote.

Quote:
The guilty ones in all this are the 'sniper' groups, those 3-4 gang members who stalk their prey, then when their victim stands up to them, they quickly SMS for back up.

Agreed.

Quote:
Yes, a lot of victims targetted were innocent, but who is really to blame in all this?

Stupid little petty pathetic people in gangs.
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:39 pm

personally i see this country as a very racist country, i am greek and proud of my heritage and were i come from and have been subject to racism from anglo saxons. i used to get bagged at school because i played soccer instead of footy, bagged for going to greek skool, etc i think what is happening in sydney is disgraceful and the lebanese community is retaliating, what do u excpect when u have 5000 people telling them to *£$%*&£$£ off, and they were not only targeting lebanese but also other "wogs", it could have been me walking through there and getting abused for being lebanese (i have been told that i could pass as 1), and i would do the same thing and retaliate against those people who are being racist to me. then u got that tosser greg baum from the age linking these riots with soccer, in all honesty the australian media is doing its utmost to destroy the worlds greatest sport, they fukd over the NSL because of "ethnic tension" when there has barely been a riot in australian soccer (and dont come 2 me saying the riots at south melbourne this yr) because that wasnt a riot that was passion and atmosphere but people here think 1 flare= full scale riot. i dont see a problem with what the lebanese are doing in sydney because i know if i were in their situation i would do the same thing and i know alot of my greek mates would do the same thing also
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:05 pm

yeah but what came first, the racism or the gang violence? lebanese gangs have been causing problems for years. I don't believe Australia is any more racist than the next country... people of different races always get bagged out at school, its not a good thing but it probably happens everywhere across the world. Just as well you're not, for example, Jewish and living in Iran, you wouldn't last long there I'd imagine.
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:37 pm

So Trelos, you think the Lebs are innocent and are just retaliating.

Explain this then:

What was the reason for them shooting up the Lakemba Police Station?
Was it necessary for so many to pack rape that one, single, defenseless school girl?
Was it necessary for them to bash the lifeguards when all they were asked to do was to move further down the beach if they wanted to play soccer?

And why, oh why, would anyone want to take a flare to a sporting match?

Retaliation? More like payback!

Funny how the racist calls are being directed at white anglo saxon Australians. I bet you have never uttered a racist word to anyone that has pissed you off, no matter the context.

Hooked
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:42 pm

Actually I'm not the gambling type. I don't think I would have forgotten uttered a racist word to anyone that has pissed you off no matter the context.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:11 pm

Dale61 wrote:
So Trelos, you think the Lebs are innocent and are just retaliating.

Explain this then:

What was the reason for them shooting up the Lakemba Police Station?
Was it necessary for so many to pack rape that one, single, defenseless school girl?
Was it necessary for them to bash the lifeguards when all they were asked to do was to move further down the beach if they wanted to play soccer?

And why, oh why, would anyone want to take a flare to a sporting match?

Retaliation? More like payback!

Funny how the racist calls are being directed at white anglo saxon Australians. I bet you have never uttered a racist word to anyone that has pissed you off, no matter the context.

You missed the point pal. I would have had no problem with bashing up a gang of rapists or violent thugs whether they were lebanese or not, but that's not what those Cronulla pisshead yobbos did. They attacked anyone who looked mediterranean. What they did was just like what the Nazis did in the 1930s in germany, they targetted a whole racial/ethnic group. This is simply Fascism and i'm disgusted these people call themselves Australian.
HAL 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:16 pm

Actually I'm not the gambling type. I don't think I would have forgotten uttered a racist word to anyone that has pissed you off no matter the context.
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:26 pm

My point being that it wasn't the 'pisspot yobbos' that caused what has happened, just the end result.

If you push people far enough, they will eventually snap.

Everyone just needs to show respect to everyone else, and until that happens, things will get worse before they get better.

Hooked
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:10 pm

wtf am i supposed to think wen stuff like this is happening around the country

PERTH — a family of Middle Eastern origin endured an attack on their home by a group of 11 men who threw eggs, shouted abuse and kicked at the garage door.

ADELAIDE — a taxi driver of Lebanese origin was injured when punched by a passenger who taunted him about racial violence in Sydney.

MELBOURNE — The Islamic Council of Victoria said vandalism of its Melbourne offices was retaliation for the Sydney violence.

GOLD COAST — mobile phone text messages targeting ethnic groups have called for people to attend a demonstration on Sunday and to start "cracking skulls".

i got abused last nite in williamstown for wearing my greek hat, ofcourse i think the lebs that raped that skool girl should get fukd cos rapists r scum, but i wouldnt be doing anything different to wat these lebos and wogs are doing. btw read that 30 carloads of people from melbourne plus 3 buses of lebos, greeks, serbs and italians are heading upto sydney. this racism being carried out is going to cause MAJOR problems, ive recieved already 3 different types of text messages from mates about punchons down here @ willy beach, St Kilda and Bell St Maccas but personally id like to see those bogans hurling all the racial abuse at the ethnics come down to somewhere like broady were im from and try it cos i guarantee u they will leave in body bags from an area like broady
eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:45 pm

TRELOS wrote:
wtf am i supposed to think wen stuff like this is happening around the country

PERTH — a family of Middle Eastern origin endured an attack on their home by a group of 11 men who threw eggs, shouted abuse and kicked at the garage door.

ADELAIDE — a taxi driver of Lebanese origin was injured when punched by a passenger who taunted him about racial violence in Sydney.

MELBOURNE — The Islamic Council of Victoria said vandalism of its Melbourne offices was retaliation for the Sydney violence.

GOLD COAST — mobile phone text messages targeting ethnic groups have called for people to attend a demonstration on Sunday and to start "cracking skulls".

i got abused last nite in williamstown for wearing my greek hat, ofcourse i think the lebs that raped that skool girl should get fukd cos rapists r scum, but i wouldnt be doing anything different to wat these lebos and wogs are doing. btw read that 30 carloads of people from melbourne plus 3 buses of lebos, greeks, serbs and italians are heading upto sydney. this racism being carried out is going to cause MAJOR problems, ive recieved already 3 different types of text messages from mates about punchons down here @ willy beach, St Kilda and Bell St Maccas but personally id like to see those bogans hurling all the racial abuse at the ethnics come down to somewhere like broady were im from and try it cos i guarantee u they will leave in body bags from an area like broady

Oh, enough of the hero bullshit! If you want to be a bigger and better man than those dumb ass drunken gutless aussie/skips/convicts you talk about, then organise a peaceful march with your children parents and grandparents, community leaders, you will also find, a shit load of aussie's will march with you, side by side.

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:33 pm

don't even get me started on broady...groans
skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:06 pm

BEWARE...the antellered one 666. Twisted Evil and she shall come forth in the form of a reindeer. So sayeth the soothsayer. Today Broady, tomorrow the East coast!
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:34 pm

eddies bank balance wrote:

Oh, enough of the hero bullshit! If you want to be a bigger and better man than those dumb ass drunken gutless aussie/skips/convicts you talk about, then organise a peaceful march with your children parents and grandparents, community leaders, you will also find, a shit load of aussie's will march with you, side by side.

and this will achieve.... what? I guess the exercise will do their health good.

eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:57 pm

David from Canberra wrote:
eddies bank balance wrote:

and this will achieve.... what? I guess the exercise will do their health good.

with my hands and feet, I could smack and kick the living hell out of you and this will achieve.... what?

Please, don’t diminish my lateral thinking.

HAL 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:58 pm

Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts? I've lost the context, eddies bank balance. Are we still on [b]bigger and better[b] [b]man[b] than those dumb ass drunken gutless aussieskipsconvicts you talk about then organise a peaceful march with your children parents and grandparents community leaders you will find a shit load of [b]aussie's will march with you side by side[b]? Is that your final answer? Tell me a story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7   

Jump to: