Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#7 Adam Treloar

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

For starters, Collingwood didn’t use the Qld long distance relationship issue. That’s all media. Collingwood has been silent and it’s been mentioned there’s more going on than will be made public out of respect for all parties.

Secondly, most people wanted Stepho gone, traded, delisted, last year. Most people said Phillips is a hack and needs to go. I recall vividly almost every game day thread this year when Treloar played that he’s a ball butcher and a dud who’s finished and should be traded. Yet here we are, suddenly they’re superstars deserving a million bucks a year because THE MEDIA has perpetuated the narrative of an evil club screwing over its players.

Who do you trust, Matt Rendell, Matthew Lloyd and Gary Lyon? If you answer yes, you believe them, then hand in your membership and bugger off. Seriously.

We should be called the Collingwood Fish, because you supporters are flip flopping all over the place. bagging players as duds one minute and then calling them superstars the club should respect the next.

There’s more to the Treloar story we’ll never know, and most likely becauseTreloar himself requested the club keep it all private. There’s more to the Stephenson story we’re also not privy to, and the club has their reasons. Buckley has slammed the innuendo and gutter sniping as disrespectful and off the mark (and he has bugger all say in the trades at the end of the day).

Geezus, we’ve all turned into Richmond supporters before they straightened up and won the first of their recent flags. Sack everybody, the coach is useless, the players are duds! We’d turn on the bootstudder and the cleaners if we could. Thank god Bucks doesn’t have a dog, because I reckon a few of you would be doing a Kenny from A Fish Called Wanda!
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:08 pm

I just dont want to give away players for nothing, whilst still paying them.

I'm happy to trade Stevo IF we get the right pick. That's not looking likely, so I'm happy to keep him. I'm happy to trade Phillips if we get the right pick or player and it frees cap space.

I'm happy that Cox is staying, but I'm also disappointed that we haven't brought in another FF option when a few (although carrying baggage) have been going for crappy picks.

I'm disappointed with the Treloar situation because the club is being embarrassed by it. What is the truth? We'll probably figure out the whole JFK thing before figuring this out.

Stevo75 

Wise words Mr Miyagi and very well said. Everyone has got themselves so wound up over rumours and baseless "facts" from a bunch of Collingwood hating flogs. Chill out folks and just wait and see what happens at the end.
Mr Miyagi 

What I’m trying to say is chillax, folks.

If Treloar and Stephenson are so good, why aren’t clubs falling over themselves to trade for them? Especially with us paying some of their wages? More to the story we’ll never ever know.
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:10 pm

https://youtu.be/RsVPrc9itYQ?t=1
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:12 pm

I’m peed off at our lack of flag success and missed opportunities too. But I don’t want to end up in emergency with a heart attack! Take a step back, accept it’s out of our hands, enjoy lockdown restrictions easing and get ready to say goodbye to one of the worst years in our lives! 2021 can only get better surely?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:17 pm

This whole saga of first Treloar and now Stephenson shows just how amateur a so called professional club can be: it’s inept, incompetent, clumsy and appears to be unaccountable. Surely there’s someone there who knows how to manage and use a f*cking abacus FFS.
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
For starters, Collingwood didn’t use the Qld long distance relationship issue. That’s all media. Collingwood has been silent and it’s been mentioned there’s more going on than will be made public out of respect for all parties.

Secondly, most people wanted Stepho gone, traded, delisted, last year. Most people said Phillips is a hack and needs to go. I recall vividly almost every game day thread this year when Treloar played that he’s a ball butcher and a dud who’s finished and should be traded. Yet here we are, suddenly they’re superstars deserving a million bucks a year because THE MEDIA has perpetuated the narrative of an evil club screwing over its players.

Who do you trust, Matt Rendell, Matthew Lloyd and Gary Lyon? If you answer yes, you believe them, then hand in your membership and bugger off. Seriously.

We should be called the Collingwood Fish, because you supporters are flip flopping all over the place. bagging players as duds one minute and then calling them superstars the club should respect the next.

There’s more to the Treloar story we’ll never know, and most likely becauseTreloar himself requested the club keep it all private. There’s more to the Stephenson story we’re also not privy to, and the club has their reasons. Buckley has slammed the innuendo and gutter sniping as disrespectful and off the mark (and he has bugger all say in the trades at the end of the day).

Geezus, we’ve all turned into Richmond supporters before they straightened up and won the first of their recent flags. Sack everybody, the coach is useless, the players are duds! We’d turn on the bootstudder and the cleaners if we could. Thank god Bucks doesn’t have a dog, because I reckon a few of you would be doing a Kenny from A Fish Called Wanda!

Well said.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Cmon my fellow magpie family, we’ve endured much worse than this in the past. I thought I wouldn’t forgive the club for moving on Sav Rocco, but I stuck with em. I didn’t think I’d get over Leon missing a flag or being delisted, but I did.

Last edited by Mr Miyagi on Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:

Well said.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:26 pm

I do KNOW one thing, if Adam does go, and we get dudded and basically get sweet bugger all for him, im going to be very, very pissed off. Very. And i wont be Robinson Crueso on that score, either. ! I just put my membership on hold, till i see how this fiasco plays out.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
What I’m trying to say is chillax, folks.

If Treloar and Stephenson are so good, why aren’t clubs falling over themselves to trade for them? Especially with us paying some of their wages? More to the story we’ll never ever know.

Why would they if it's a fire sale. Rubbish comments.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Cmon my fellow magpie family, we’ve endured much worse than this in the past. I thought I wouldn’t forgive the club for moving on Sav Rocco, but I stuck with em. I didn’t think I’d get over Leon missing a flag or being delisted, but I did.

I think you're living in la la land if you think trading Sav Rocca was worse.
swooper 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:

I admit I haven’t been following all the trade news nor reading the papers.
However I find it hard to believe that there isn’t more to all this that we ( members) and media simply are not privy to.
Let’s hold our fire and see what eventuates....
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:03 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:

What really annoys me is that you accuse people like myself of double standards for saying Treloar is a dud in game day threads while saying now we must retain Adams at all costs. Please point out any game day thread where I made those comments about Adam? By all means express your opinion but don't accuse of others of double standards by citing falsehoods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199  Next
Page 195 of 199   

Jump to: