Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post inauguration Trump:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sicks Bux Sagittarius

Hal 2003-2019

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
Sicks Bux wrote:
I've said all along that I'll be fascinated to see who Trump pardons just before he leaves office. I reckon he'll straight up pardon people if they can pay for it. He'll also pardon political allies and I wouldn't be surprised if he pardoned that cop who killed George Floyd just to troll the people he doesn't like.

The faux outrage over Trump's commutation of Stone's sentence is laughable.

Obama commuted 1,715 people as opposed to Trump (11), Bush Jr (11) and Clinton (61). I also read that Clinton issued 140 pardons on his final day in office which created much controversy.

Didn't see any outrage from the usual suspects when Obama was exercising that Presidential power in his 8 years as President.

Trump hasn't finished yet. I'm also less interested in the numbers of people who were pardoned or had their sentences commuted than am in who they are.

As for Obama I can't stand the guy. He's just a slick talking Wall Street shill.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:55 pm

How Captain Coronavirus the Corrupt sat on his tiny tweeting hands time and again as he sought his own glory:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/18/us-coronavirus-fall-second-wave-autumn

It's difficult to say anything strong enough to match the psychopathic level of incompetence and irresponsibility of this piece of dog faeces.

His lapdogs, enablers and the fist-waving Khmer Rouge hats who handed him power without responsibility are a disgrace to the 140,000 dead, the god knows how many more dying, and everyone else with disrupted, more impoverished lives.

End of empire comes with a sickly wheezing whimper to the dystopian rhythm of a respirator even as a twisted f£&wit tweets about his magnificence to the cult of the brain dead.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:22 am

I wonder if the Trump campaign got permission to play this over and over again in the heads of the Khmer Rouge Hats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR93L8sUMNg

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:20 am

'To further clarify and add perspective' indeed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/507663-chuck-woolery-deletes-twitter-account-after-announcing-his-son-has-coronavirus

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:07 pm

pietillidie wrote:
'To further clarify and add perspective' indeed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/507663-chuck-woolery-deletes-twitter-account-after-announcing-his-son-has-coronavirus

You won't be surprised, but this is what the psychopath in the most powerful office in the world imagines his role is:

Dangerous Psychopath Killing People through a Complete Lack of Leadership and Sense of Responsibility wrote:
“I didn’t make a comment,” Trump responded. “I reposted a tweet that a lot of people feel. But all I am doing is making a comment. I’m just putting somebody’s voice out there. There are many voices. There are many people that think we shouldn’t do this kind of testing, because all we do, it’s a trap.”

The most powerful job in the world, no less. Drag it away before it kills us all, FFS. We're a culture run by clueless, irresponsible, dumb-as-dogshite, big-mouthed effheads and their Facebook followers.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:19 pm

4 in a row, and quoting yourself!!

im starting to think you have a man crush!!

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:30 pm

^Haha. That was an accidental quote - I meant to hit edit to add the Trump quote.

I'm fuming. I just got off the phone from lecturing mum on wearing the mask I sent her when she goes out. Society just isn't serious enough because of the lack of national leadership from the top down. We're led by cowardly idiots afraid to cop criticism for setting the agenda and pushing through the moaning and Facebook conspiracy posts. Pathetic!

The half-arsed cowardly approach will drag on forever, and with it outbreaks, economic uncertainty, and endless debates with clueless big mouths who can't even do the entry-level maths to get into the entry-level subjects to begin qualifying for medicine or epidemiology. It's climate change denial all over again with very immediate consequences.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:29 am

^ Serious question at what point do you think humans should be responsible for their own actions? It’s not like there is no opportunity to read and research and evaluate a plethora of information or research these days?

The leaders we have are nothing but a reflection of society - self entitled and selfish!

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:26 am

^Apparently the responsibility thing doesn't work in this case, especially now the waters have been muddied by mixed messages. I was the only person exercising this evening with a mask. People have even given up taking a wide berth when walking past. Older people are as bad as teenagers.

Mum is surrounded by people who refuse to wear masks.

There's no other way but to lead hard and penalise even harder; we're dealing with morons, not responsible adults. Four months too late, of course, but better late than this dragging on forever.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:19 am

yeah ive noticed that too. today was better, yesterday was feral.

especially the idiot cyclist, who, in a full fricken gale didnt ring his bell, so even junior with perfect hearing, didnt hear him coming, and then the fool rides up on her LHS (we were in the LH combined walk/ride lane) when there is a wall of trees there, i saw him and yelled watch out, and he gave us a foul look so i said "mate its windy, we cant hear you coming, ring your bell'! got another look and a mouthful i didnt hear!

but seriously why do cyclists think when they ring their bell, you should move out the way? if your passing someone, walking, riding, driving, go around them! three times that happened!!

man id kill to go down to indented head for a couple of days, just on my own, with the dogs! this is so much harder this time around. will it ever end

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:23 am

Morrigu wrote:
^ Serious question at what point do you think humans should be responsible for their own actions? It’s not like there is no opportunity to read and research and evaluate a plethora of information or research these days?

The leaders we have are nothing but a reflection of society - self entitled and selfish!

this is it unfortunately, im so sick of a few facebook friends posting wah wah wh let me out, and the anti mask bullshit, i posted a link about how sick you get, explaining its not about you its about the ones you love who are already have a compromised immune system.

selfish (mates with)! but thats why we are here! shitty guards who didnt do their job and should be locked up, and wether or not the BLM protest spread the virus allowing it to happen spread a very bad message.

and then there were the religious family gatherings!!

so over it

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:26 pm

think positive wrote:
yeah ive noticed that too. today was better, yesterday was feral.

especially the idiot cyclist, who, in a full fricken gale didnt ring his bell, so even junior with perfect hearing, didnt hear him coming, and then the fool rides up on her LHS (we were in the LH combined walk/ride lane) when there is a wall of trees there, i saw him and yelled watch out, and he gave us a foul look so i said "mate its windy, we cant hear you coming, ring your bell'! got another look and a mouthful i didnt hear!

but seriously why do cyclists think when they ring their bell, you should move out the way? if your passing someone, walking, riding, driving, go around them! three times that happened!!

man id kill to go down to indented head for a couple of days, just on my own, with the dogs! this is so much harder this time around. will it ever end

I can't stand it when cyckists ot others go past & don't call out, ring their vbell or whatever. It happens on the road too.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:39 pm

That would be bad, your flying and they startle you

Just watching Kayne cry, god help us all, Kim Kartrashian as First Lady, **** no

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:49 pm

If people think Trump is a freak show as POTUS, Kanye would take it seriously next level.

With the cyclists, buy one of those hiking poles. If some dipshit on a cycle comes flying past dangerously, poke the pole into the front wheel and see how many end over end 360's they can do.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:04 pm

stui magpie wrote:
If people think Trump is a freak show as POTUS, Kanye would take it seriously next level.

Think that Trump is a freak show? You’re inviting a possibility of doubt Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Page 183 of 222   

Jump to: