Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Lions swamp Pies - All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Our list is young and lacks battle hardened depth. Even Hawthorn or Geelong would have lost with the injury rate that afflicted us on Fri/sat.

I have faith in Bucks, and our list.

However, i think we may not make the GF this year if we don't perform miracles in the next few weeks.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:
God you're a pack of fickle sooks. Season was always going to be a development year, everything goes right and a couple of kids come on, we end up 4-5 and competitive against the best. Things don't go well and we end up missing finals. Okay, we've had to endure an horrendous season, we'll miss finals.

Grow up, you're like petulant spoilt brats with all your sooking and whining, not to mention the bloodlust.

I'm not happy with our performance but don't see it as a cue to start eating our own ala Richmond.

Total waste of time Daz. NOW you understand the frustration I went though weeks ago with these same negative nellies (although then you had a go at me for confronting and challenging these very "perceptive fellow" sooks!!!)

These posters with not so hidden agendas will never stop flashing their unintelligent brains until they see Buck's head on a platter..... Rolling Eyes

It is a season long relentless lobbying effort that started well before the losses took place, when only Piesnchess, Member and I recognised what was really going on........ Shocked

No, I had a go at you because you were behaving exactly as they were, just coming from the other side of the argument. "perceptive fellow" blah blah got tedious.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:11 pm

i hate carlton wrote:
Our list is young and lacks battle hardened depth. Even Hawthorn or Geelong would have lost with the injury rate that afflicted us on Fri/sat.

I have faith in Bucks, and our list.

However, i think we may not make the GF this year if we don't perform miracles in the next few weeks.

Laughing Laughing
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:
God you're a pack of fickle sooks. Season was always going to be a development year, everything goes right and a couple of kids come on, we end up 4-5 and competitive against the best. Things don't go well and we end up missing finals. Okay, we've had to endure an horrendous season, we'll miss finals.

Grow up, you're like petulant spoilt brats with all your sooking and whining, not to mention the bloodlust.

I'm not happy with our performance but don't see it as a cue to start eating our own ala Richmond.

Total waste of time Daz. NOW you understand the frustration I went though weeks ago with these same negative nellies (although then you had a go at me for confronting and challenging these very "perceptive fellow" sooks!!!)

These posters with not so hidden agendas will never stop flashing their unintelligent brains until they see Buck's head on a platter..... Rolling Eyes

It is a season long relentless lobbying effort that started well before the losses took place, when only Piesnchess, Member and I recognised what was really going on........ Shocked

I fear for your mental well being after Buckley is sacked, who will look "unintelligent" when that happens? It certainly won't be the "perceptive fellow".

If it looks like shit and it smells like shit, there's a better than even chance that it is shit.

Now run along before people start getting frustrated with your obsession with us "perceptive fellow" again.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Beast 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:18 pm

I don't like being right about our current predicament but the anger displayed from the perennial sycophants softens the blow.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:22 am

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:

I fear for your mental well being after Buckley is sacked, who will look "unintelligent" when that happens? It certainly won't be the "perceptive fellow".

If it looks like shit and it smells like shit, there's a better than even chance that it is shit.

Now run along before people start getting frustrated with your obsession with us "perceptive fellow" again.

You dude have lost your integrity big time. You are nothing but a gutless keyboard basher hiding behind your nanny's skirt..... Rolling Eyes
If you had any balls, instead of sooking here like a spoilt brat who has had his dummy removed, you would be facing up to Eddie, Bucks and the coaches at the meeting he has organised and speak directly to them at that time. If I were saying the insane crap you were saying here, I would see that as the perfect environment to vent, whinge, whine and sook like you do here consistently.

But gutless chickens like you only exist on forums on a nameless basis because you lack the courage of your own convictions..... Rolling Eyes
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:

You dude have lost your integrity big time. You are nothing but a gutless keyboard basher hiding behind your nanny's skirt..... Rolling Eyes
If you had any balls, instead of sooking here like a spoilt brat who has had his dummy removed, you would be facing up to Eddie, Bucks and the coaches at the meeting he has organised and speak directly to them at that time. If I were saying the insane crap you were saying here, I would see that as the perfect environment to vent, whinge, whine and sook like you do here consistently.

But gutless chickens like you only exist on forums on a nameless basis because you lack the courage of your own convictions..... Rolling Eyes

You're the biggest "sook" on the site, even your fellow sunshine and lollipop brigade are distancing themselves from you.

You like this.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:17 pm

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:

You're the biggest "sook" on the site, even your fellow sunshine and lollipop brigade are distancing themselves from you.

So you have typically avoided the question YET again!! You would make a fantastic right wing politician dude!! Again, will you be facing up to Eddie, Bucks and the coaches at the meeting he has organised and speak directly to them at that time.??
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:

So you have typically avoided the question YET again!! You would make a fantastic right wing politician dude!! Again, will you be facing up to Eddie, Bucks and the coaches at the meeting he has organised and speak directly to them at that time.??

You don't ask any questions worth answering, everyone is sick to death of your negative crap, the club is bigger than any individual, the club always comes first.

You like this.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:

You don't ask any questions worth answering, everyone is sick to death of your negative crap, the club is bigger than any individual, the club always comes first.

Clear as mud Laz... as you'd expect!
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 pm

Beast wrote:
I don't like being right about our current predicament but the anger displayed from the perennial sycophants softens the blow.

Wrong on every level, so consistent with your normal standards.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Defender wrote:
the club is bigger than any individual, the club always comes first.

OK, shock, horror, I completely agree with you on this comment 100% Shocked
Does constant criticism of the club and coaches come second in your view then?
If so, have you grasped the opportunity to criticise the club (which comes first) at the right forum instead of whinging and whining on Nick's?
Very relevant and logical questions IMO........ Rolling Eyes
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
the club is bigger than any individual, the club always comes first.

OK, shock, horror, I completely agree with you on this comment 100% Shocked
Does constant criticism of the club and coaches come second in your view then?
If so, have you grasped the opportunity to criticise the club (which comes first) at the right forum instead of whinging and whining on Nick's?
Very relevant and logical questions IMO........ Rolling Eyes

Buckley isn't the club you muppet!

You like this.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:40 pm

thompsoc wrote:
For the second week in a row
can someone please please tell me
why we zone and not go man on man!
I really really really want to know?
Im not being sarcastic i just want to f...cken know!
Enlighten me please!

I second that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11   

Jump to: