Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Adam Treloar! - Inside Football Player of the Year 2016

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Congrats Adam Treloar you may have just stopped Dangerfield clean sweeping every award this season. Can't wait to see you with no groin issues and another full preseason under your belt.
Well done to Pendles with a top 25 finish. Just shows how great you are playing half the season with some form of injury a true champion.

P4S will be devastated by this news with his love child not finishing anywhere in the voting in another award whilst Treloar flies our colours proudly

What's with your hate for Sidebottom. Better player than that two faced piece of s#$t Beams that you love so much. Sidey is the 3rd best player in our team.

Maybe if the rest of the team wasn't busy spudding it up, Sidey could play to his full potential. Instead he has to play back, midfield and forward. How many times has he gone back and saved goals, your boy Beams only ran one way.

Schuey I don't hate Sidey at all I just believe he is way over rated by many on here simple. As for Beams it's a non issue he isn't a Collingwood player any longer but when he was he was a Copeland winner a all Australian midfielder a premiership player a top 10 Brownlow finisher and a rising star nominee all of which your good friend Sidey hasn't and won't ever be. But I digress speaking of spudding it up do you actually watch his kicking ? 3 times against the Hawks under no pressure misses his man 20m away by not making the distance he generally runs back to defend his turn overs.
As for being the 3rd best player in the team he might be around that we will see on Copeland night won't we. But in coming years he will certainly fall behind the likes of Grundy Moore Treloar & Pendles and who knows who else in terms of value to the team.

You mean Beams who didn't play one decent final for us while Sidey comes to the fore on the big stage. As I said if the rest of the team wasn't stinking it up he would be playing at his true potential.
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
Prob won't make the All Aus team though. Hell, he didn't even make the AFL's team of the week this week.

Yeah I saw that. My jaw dropped. Couldn't believe they left him out.

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:20 pm

schuey07 wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Congrats Adam Treloar you may have just stopped Dangerfield clean sweeping every award this season. Can't wait to see you with no groin issues and another full preseason under your belt.
Well done to Pendles with a top 25 finish. Just shows how great you are playing half the season with some form of injury a true champion.

P4S will be devastated by this news with his love child not finishing anywhere in the voting in another award whilst Treloar flies our colours proudly

What's with your hate for Sidebottom. Better player than that two faced piece of s#$t Beams that you love so much. Sidey is the 3rd best player in our team.

Maybe if the rest of the team wasn't busy spudding it up, Sidey could play to his full potential. Instead he has to play back, midfield and forward. How many times has he gone back and saved goals, your boy Beams only ran one way.

Schuey I don't hate Sidey at all I just believe he is way over rated by many on here simple. As for Beams it's a non issue he isn't a Collingwood player any longer but when he was he was a Copeland winner a all Australian midfielder a premiership player a top 10 Brownlow finisher and a rising star nominee all of which your good friend Sidey hasn't and won't ever be. But I digress speaking of spudding it up do you actually watch his kicking ? 3 times against the Hawks under no pressure misses his man 20m away by not making the distance he generally runs back to defend his turn overs.
As for being the 3rd best player in the team he might be around that we will see on Copeland night won't we. But in coming years he will certainly fall behind the likes of Grundy Moore Treloar & Pendles and who knows who else in terms of value to the team.

You mean Beams who didn't play one decent final for us while Sidey comes to the fore on the big stage. As I said if the rest of the team wasn't stinking it up he would be playing at his true potential.

Umm you might want to go check there comparable finals records. If you mean Sidey played a good game in the 2010 GF decider yes I agree and Beams was very quiet in that game but if you look at all finals played overall you will see Beams stats match at a minimum Sidey's and other than 2 games far exceed them. But who cares now he's not a magpie player so it's a non issue. As I said I believe he's way over rated (meaning his not elite by a long stretch and I don't rate Treloar elite either and other than season 2012 Beams wa never elite either) personally the only elite player we have is Pendles then day light.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:27 pm

So according by SEN/Inside Footy we traded for best player in the Comp
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
So according by SEN/Inside Footy we traded for best player in the Comp

DTM think Dangerfield would have something to say about that
I rate Treloar think he's going to be a really good player maybe even elite but at the moment he's 23 and still learning his craft. I think in time we will look back on that trade and be very happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: