Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The rig on Faz

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troppo 

standing on VB tins in the outer at Vic Park

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:

Do you mean "rig" like I do?

Not quite with you Cuth ... please explain.

'RIG

Rig is an Australian slang word that defines a well fit chick/bloke. They contain a hot body and a face that does not need plastic surgery.

That minga's friend is a $£$%^%%$ RIG!!! '

Now this quote comes from the Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RIG

Last time I saw Faz, I thought what a 'look at moyyyyyyyyyyyy' poseur he was. The lad has done some useful things on the ground without any consistency whatsoever - he's not on his lonesome there though is he?

Not big enough, not fast enough, not much on the plus-side at all methinks. Yes he can kick straight usually when he is near enough to goal but he has always seemed to me to be the 'Itchy Individual' and not one for the team.

Hope I'm wrong this season ... but, leopards and their spots, etc ...

Bucks Twerking.jpg

... maybe he drops the soap for Bucks after training ...

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Never under estimate the power of an injury free pre season. Im not prepared to write him off just yet.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Gone Critical wrote:
cityslick1 wrote:
Every year there are posts like this and they usually mean... Sfa. If he is working hard and is fit, then great, but being ripped and suddenly becoming a gun footballer have v little correlation. It's pre season and the Middle of summer... So,They're all in the best aesthetically looking condition of their year ahead. It's what happens from April onwards that really counts.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but Stanley and shakleton were built like brick shithouses, Tex walker looked like Tarzan and Adam iacobucci had a great rig, but look where they all are now...

Think you are missing the point. Stanley, Shackleton and Iacobucci were not great footballers so being fit and rigged up didn't help

Err .. Stanley is playing senior footy at Gold Coast these days and, if I remember correctly, finishing pretty well up in their B&F most years. But that's a detail. Not to derail your point, which is Fasolo's great talent.

Well, a maybe great talent. He does fantastic stuff when he fires, but when he's off, he's friggin dreadful. Is this his year at last? I dunno, and I don't reckon anybody will know until we see him put in an entire season of quality play, not just great little cameo where he wins a couple of games off his own boot and then goes missing for a couple of months at a time. Whether that's attitude, inability to get in a full pre-season before now, injury niggles, lack of pace, lack of confidence (I doubt that one!), inability to maintain form, or just youth and a bad run with injuries, who knows? It will be an interesting season!

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Thank God, he's looking fit... I was worried someone had parked a truck on him.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 am

Member 7167 wrote:
At the same time, if he is ripped it means he has been working hard to improve his physical conditioning. It is also a reflection of his attitude and determination. What would you rather have? A ripped Faz who looks healthly, fit and focussed or a Faz who has comeback into full training looking a little out of condition.

You just cant win here Member!! There will always be someone who puts a negative light on anything that is posted Laughing Cool

I totally agree with you, a ripped Faz is a great indicator of his switched on attitude as we already know he is a very talented footballer (unlike a few others here who compare him to duds Rolling Eyes )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: